• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UFO Findings & Opinings (Crews 3 & 4)

I think I must be pretty tired this morning, because I went outside to admire how blue the sky was and I saw something shoot across my field of vision. I barely had time to grab a pic with my phone. I know the quality isn't great, but does the driver of the UFO look familiar to anyone? I'd better get some coffee in me so I stop seeing things.

7Fb1Tvj.jpg

iAOj8UC.jpg

I keep hearing about this so-called "bunny UFO" on the news as well! I'm starting to get scared, so I've been spending more time outside keeping an eye on the sky with my camera ready. I went to the park yesterday and I caught this!! Not a bunny UFO, but certainly something sinister...

PEEb1iU.png

I've been watching the sky with my camera as well and it seems like these bunny UFOs are absolutely everywhere! I got a picture of one just last night! It had big white ears so it was a bunny for sure. I haven't checked on my vegetables in a while and now I am scared to...

JjqicKt.jpeg

XwturaH.jpeg

Today on one of my many travels I came across a very strange Alien, of unknown origin visiting the many members and sites of the world. I’ve heard through the grapevine it appears to be asking questions to unsuspecting victims. This little alien did not appear to speak British and I don’t understand any other languages unfortunately. Anyway I waved hello to the strange creature and it yeeted away. I hope to catch it again in the future.
ECEC4-FCE-485-F-4-DE7-8-B29-5-FC7-C4611-BB9.jpg

6-C48-D1-E6-07-AB-4688-A1-F2-9711-F2-B08-EA8.jpg
I was told to be wary of a strange bird visiting members from something called "The Lopez" but I don't believe in silly stories. But while tending my garden one summer evening, I heard some very peculiar bird calls in a language I've never thought possible... "M-m-memes! M-m-memes! " So I answered back, "Me? Are you looking for me?" But the strange bird-like alien only seemed more confused. What could it be looking for, I wonder? However, before I could marvel at it some more, it zipped away, but not before taking some of my flowers! Perhaps they are gifts for its friends?

1690919666524.png

1690919648626.png

I've been watching the sky with my camera as well and it seems like these bunny UFOs are absolutely everywhere! I got a picture of one just last night! It had big white ears so it was a bunny for sure. I haven't checked on my vegetables in a while and now I am scared to...

JjqicKt.jpeg

XwturaH.jpeg
I heard a ruckus from my neighbor's yard and ran outside to see what was going on and saw her running from her garden yelling and pointing at something in the sky. I felt something zip by and only barely managed to snap this photo. Do you think it's the same thing you saw?
Screenshot_20230731-163756_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230731-163808_Gallery.jpg

I heard a ruckus from my neighbor's yard and ran outside to see what was going on and saw her running from her garden yelling and pointing at something in the sky. I felt something zip by and only barely managed to snap this photo. Do you think it's the same thing you saw?
Screenshot_20230731-163756_Gallery.jpg
I went by my local farmstand to see if I could catch a sighting. Lo and behold, there above the carrots and grapevines, I swore I saw a weird shaped cloud! I took a picture just to be sure - what do you all think??

UFOsighting.jpg

UFO_proof.jpg

1690849327267.jpeg

Sometimes people wonder if there are life on other planets. If so, why in the world are they stealing our carrots? For the last week, there's been a worldwide shortage of carrots and the only clues has been weird documents of a nostalgic yet simplistic aircraft. Some assume the carrots are a vital resource for their species, others assume it's to feed a very fat rabbit. Who knows! All I know is I will never be surprised by shredded carrots in my salads ever again and I'm fine with that.

1690849646142.jpeg

Attachments

• 1690849288646.jpeg
    1690849288646.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Last night. Dusk. So tired of another day of the grind. Our dog desperately needed to go, so I let him outside. But something in the air.... didn't feel right. Stepping off the back steps I looked up, and my world changed. It was in the distance I spied what could only be called a disc, hovering, scanning. Waiting. Three portholes shined with a bright light, like hideous eyes trying to find a new specimen. A victim.

And as I stood in my own back yard, with my safety ripped away, and frozen with fear, I knew.

I was next.

20230731_201501.jpg

20230731_201506.jpg

I was told to be wary of a strange bird visiting members from something called "The Lopez" but I don't believe in silly stories. But while tending my garden one summer evening, I heard some very peculiar bird calls in a language I've never thought possible... "M-m-memes! M-m-memes! " So I answered back, "Me? Are you looking for me?" But the strange bird-like alien only seemed more confused. What could it be looking for, I wonder? However, before I could marvel at it some more, it zipped away, but not before taking some of my flowers! Perhaps they are gifts for its friends?

20230730_201445 resized photo.jpg

20230730_201426 resized photo proof.jpg
I also have been hearing an awful lot about this mysterious meme seeking avian alien. It makes me wonder if it could be related to a group of aliens that somehow managed to burgal my (formerly) impenetrable meme vault last year. I only managed to get one picture of their craft before they disappeared into the clouds but it doesn’t much look like whatever has been seeking memes this past week…
8F842595-36FA-4644-B632-E5695013955B.jpeg

AE98FFE7-222A-4E15-8247-BDA69C7F275A.jpeg

I also have been hearing an awful lot about this mysterious meme seeking avian alien. It makes me wonder if it could be related to a group of aliens that somehow managed to burgal my (formerly) impenetrable meme vault last year. I only managed to get one picture of their craft before they disappeared into the clouds but it doesn’t much look like whatever has been seeking memes this past week…
View attachment 502856

I've just returned from an evening walk moments ago and was confronted by something on my way home, but what I saw matched earlier reports of a bird. I noticed something in the sky out of the corner of my eye and looked up to see it rapidly approaching; I froze in my tracks like a deer in headlights when suddenly it stopped its advance, stared directly at me and demanded "Memes! Whales!" I explained that I had neither and the bird began to whirl in place, squawking angrily. I asked the bird if it was related to the silver ship suspected in a meme vault theft last year; it said "You know too much!" before it zoomed away.

EuEFgdY.png

4Lup9ze.png

I've just returned from an evening walk moments ago and was confronted by something on my way home, but what I saw matched earlier reports of a bird. I noticed something in the sky out of the corner of my eye and looked up to see it rapidly approaching; I froze in my tracks like a deer in headlights when suddenly it stopped its advance, stared directly at me and demanded "Memes! Whales!" I explained that I had neither and the bird began to whirl in place, squawking angrily. I asked the bird if it was related to the silver ship suspected in a meme vault theft last year; it said "You know too much!" before it zoomed away.

EuEFgdY.png

4Lup9ze.png
dg4e84o-19590485-856f-4161-996a-390139e6fc3e.jpg

I just saw the same thing too! It seems a lot of people have been seeing this weird bird creature recently, I found it zooming around my backyard this morning when I looked out the window, it seemed to be looking for something and muttering. I think it was something about some memes and whales? I wonder what for, I took a picture as fast as I could but then it zoomed away before I could ask any questions, how peculiar.

My camera really kept blurring way too much so heres two proof shots, nametag with full blurred background and then the sky with a blurry pink tag which hopefully you can tell had my name TT
untitled_by_spaarki_dg4e84h-pre.jpg

untitled_by_spaarki_dg4e84d-pre.jpg

I went by my local farmstand to see if I could catch a sighting. Lo and behold, there above the carrots and grapevines, I swore I saw a weird shaped cloud! I took a picture just to be sure - what do you all think??

View attachment 502748

I didn't see anything like that, but speaking of carrots, I saw a strange carrot-shaped object hovering in my backyard! And even freakier, I witnessed it abducting a wild rabbit before blasting off! 🤯

IMG_7295_Original.png

thumbnail_IMG_7302.jpg

dg4e84o-19590485-856f-4161-996a-390139e6fc3e.jpg

I just saw the same thing too! It seems a lot of people have been seeing this weird bird creature recently, I found it zooming around my backyard this morning when I looked out the window, it seemed to be looking for something and muttering. I think it was something about some memes and whales? I wonder what for, I took a picture as fast as I could but then it zoomed away before I could ask any questions, how peculiar.

My camera really kept blurring way too much so heres two proof shots, nametag with full blurred background and then the sky with a blurry pink tag which hopefully you can tell had my name TT
untitled_by_spaarki_dg4e84h-pre.jpg

untitled_by_spaarki_dg4e84d-pre.jpg
1690919785152.png

I heard the rumor of the unidentified flying object invading backyards like my teammate above but I had to believe it to see it! It seems like this strange creature was looking for a place to cool off! Lucky for them, I just moved in to a new house with a pool. Unlucky for them, I'm still working on fixing it up! I asked them "got any tips for a first time pool-ownership human?", but before I knew it they did a quick "splash and fly"! I'm lucky to even have proof of this encounter.

Sky2.jpg

Vy5S2Nq.jpg

After I was done playing video games, I decided to take a break and go for a walk around my neighborhood. I was enjoying this pleasant day when suddenly I saw something unidentifiable in the sky. Planes frequently fly around here but I never recognized this thing before and it definitely didn’t make sounds a normal plane would. I tell you this is straight out of a game! And the weirdest part is that I clearly saw a smiley face on this object. Perhaps whoever is piloting this wants to spread some positivity around the earth. I certainly had a smile on my face. Farewell visitor.

8ebCDXt.jpg

Sky1.jpg

I heard the rumor of the unidentified flying object invading backyards like my teammate above but I had to believe it to see it! It seems like this strange creature was looking for a place to cool off! Lucky for them, I just moved in to a new house with a pool. Unlucky for them, I'm still working on fixing it up! I asked them "got any tips for a first time pool-ownership human?", but before I knew it they did a quick "splash and fly"! I'm lucky to even have proof of this encounter.

1690919811864.png

RE: Subject: AWE-INSPIRING: Avian Extraterrestrial Revealed in the Skies!

Greetings, Jhine7! This morning in the comfort of my home, I saw the most mind-boggling encounter- a real, AUTHENTIC UFO! Unmistakably operated by some... avian-like alien? Perhaps, this is the same alien you have encountered! I also wonder if the others on the Bridge have seen this same specimen... Khm. I’ll have to cross-reference with the station later!

The specimen aboard the spacecraft seemed to have been searching for something in particular? It approached the ground very carefully, oculars darting in a trance… But as I approached to assist, it fled! Oh, you MUST believe me. It's not like anyone would go on the internet and spread LIES, right? Nevertheless, have hope! Together, we'll soar beyond the skies and unlock the mysteries of the avian cosmos!

Signed by yours truly,
Cadet Kitsuragi
(President of the International Space Cetacean Party Planning Committee)

20230801_091228~2.jpg

I didn't see anything like that, but speaking of carrots, I saw a strange carrot-shaped object hovering in my backyard! And even freakier, I witnessed it abducting a wild rabbit before blasting off! 🤯

View attachment 502994

I HEARD A COMMOTION OUTSIDE AND MY CROPS MY BEAUTIFUL CROPS WERE STOLEN AND I FIND THIS BUNNY UFO! DARNED THING WAS TAKING OFF WITH ALL OF THEM AND IT'S SO FAST I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!! CURSE YOU RABBIT ALIEN!!!!!!

rushedaaaaa.png

image0 (19).jpeg
(Sorry it's so rushed BTW)

I HEARD A COMMOTION OUTSIDE AND MY CROPS MY BEAUTIFUL CROPS WERE STOLEN AND I FIND THIS BUNNY UFO! DARNED THING WAS TAKING OFF WITH ALL OF THEM AND IT'S SO FAST I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!! CURSE YOU RABBIT ALIEN!!!!!!

View attachment 503087

View attachment 503088 (Sorry it's so rushed BTW)

I went out for my morning coffee and I thought I saw a piece of a cloud break off and zoom across the sky!!! I swear it was that bunny alien spaceship or maybe just my lack of caffeine….either way it looked like it was in a real rush!

IMG_2639.jpeg

IMG_2640.jpeg

20230727_214611.jpg

I caught a glimpse of this strange object in the sky the other day, while taking the dogs out for a nightly stroll. I'm not sure what it was, but it made this weird low humming noise unlike anything I've ever heard. unfortunately, due to the suddenness of its appearance, as well as the speed at which it was traveling, I wasn't able to get a clear picture. that said, I think I'll keep a look out for any reappearances, to try to get a better look of
20230727_214645.jpg

20230801_091237-2-jpg.503049

RE: Subject: AWE-INSPIRING: Avian Extraterrestrial Revealed in the Skies!

Greetings, Jhine7! This morning in the comfort of my home, I saw the most mind-boggling encounter- a real, AUTHENTIC UFO! Unmistakably operated by some... avian-like alien? Perhaps, this is the same alien you have encountered! I also wonder if the others on the Bridge have seen this same specimen... Khm. I’ll have to cross-reference with the station later!

The specimen aboard the spacecraft seemed to have been searching for something in particular? It approached the ground very carefully, oculars darting in a trance… But as I approached to assist, it fled! Oh, you MUST believe me. It's not like anyone would go on the internet and spread LIES, right? Nevertheless, have hope! Together, we'll soar beyond the skies and unlock the mysteries of the avian cosmos!

Signed by yours truly,
Cadet Kitsuragi
(President of the International Space Cetacean Party Planning Committee)

I was out stargazing with a friend last night. Suddenly, in a flash, this UFO appeared out of thin air in the late evening sky. We took shelter under a tree and could hear what sounded like a bird chirping about memes and whales. We did a quick search online only to find several reports of this bird-like alien including yours Cadet Kitsuragi. I took a quick photo as further evidence, and to my shock, it revealed a beam of light coming from the ship that I could not see with my own naked eyes. I tried to get another picture, but it sped off into the night before I got the chance. What could this beam of light mean, and who is it signaling? Perhaps it’s found its target.
F2acK-TXQAUNxsL.jpg

F2acK-7WwAIrFzb.jpg

I was out stargazing with a friend last night. Suddenly, in a flash, this UFO appeared out of thin air in the late evening sky. We took shelter under a tree and could hear what sounded like a bird chirping about memes and whales. We did a quick search online only to find several reports of this bird-like alien including yours Cadet Kitsuragi. I took a quick photo as further evidence, and to my shock, it revealed a beam of light coming from the ship that I could not see with my own naked eyes. I tried to get another picture, but it sped off into the night before I got the chance. What could this beam of light mean, and who is it signaling? Perhaps it’s found its target.

I saw it too! On account of the nice weather today, I took my Zoom meeting outside when suddenly I noticed something peculiar flying behind me in my camera view. When I turned around, I saw what appeared to be a bird-like creature on a UFO-looking contraption. Before I knew it, the strange creature appeared between me and my webcam, giggling and shouting "memes", "baby park", and "bombs" into the camera. That's when a colleague's dog started barking at the screen, another colleague's young daughter started dancing to Baby Shark in the background, and one colleague even called their nanny to check on their baby. Just as quickly, the bird-like alien sped away. It all happened so fast, but I was lucky in that I managed to snap a photo of this. Gotta submit a report to the International Space Cetacean for this incident...

image_2.png

DSCF0238.JPG

I saw it too! On account of the nice weather today, I took my Zoom meeting outside when suddenly I noticed something peculiar flying behind me in my camera view. When I turned around, I saw what appeared to be a bird-like creature on a UFO-looking contraption. Before I knew it, the strange creature appeared between me and my webcam, giggling and shouting "memes", "baby park", and "bombs" into the camera. That's when a colleague's dog started barking at the screen, another colleague's young daughter started dancing to Baby Shark in the background, and one colleague even called their nanny to check on their baby. Just as quickly, the bird-like alien sped away. It all happened so fast, but I was lucky in that I managed to snap a photo of this. Gotta submit a report to the International Space Cetacean for this incident...

image_2.png

DSCF0238.JPG
Holy crap, I saw it too! It flew toward my deck at high speed, nearly knocking me over, as it squealed frantically about memes and (understandably) space whales! Somehow, I managed to snap this photo and survive to tell the tale!
uffie1.jpg

uffie2.jpg

Back