• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Galactic Gyroids (Crews 1 & 2)

This one seems to be surprised by the amount of stars it sees. Or maybe it was the Space suit with no one using it?
1691701290024.png

1691701336423.png

Oa57Rf3.jpg

x8yeF6b.jpg

Tragically, despite being part of an advanced alien species, these Gyroids don't seem to have conceived a better form of government than an absolute monarchy ruled by a princess. Not even a queen! What's with that?

And despite having been taken from her home planet, you will address her as Your Majesty should you wish to survive, let alone thrive.

I came across these little guys yesterday. The blue one seems to be the leader. They asked me to provide them with some pictures of planets I've seen during my time at camp, the notes I've taken about the planets, and a toolbox. And now they've built a rocket ship? That was fast. I'm not quite sure what they're doing, or where they found the parts for the ship, but at least they seem to be enjoying the habitat I've provided!
X5ImfKp.png

93KkVhN.jpg

One problem with most of these events is that my device is really stupid and doesn't let me see half of the submissions, instead only displaying that basic picture icon you see everywhere and a random string of letters and numbers. Example of what I see:
[picture icon ]F3AdtsAa8AAH_Io.png
Really stupid.

Back