• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UFO Findings & Opinings (Crews 1 & 2)

View attachment 507092

It was another warm sunny evening when I was about to water my garden. I heard this peculiar whirring noise coming from above me. I looked up in shock to see a strange creature. I think it was an axolotl, but it looked weird. And it was flying something even weirder.

'Yuck! This isn't cookie!' It screamed when it took one look at my garden.

I had tomatoes, peppers, squash, melons, and all matters of root vegetables, but it insisted it didn't want any of that. 'I want cookie!!!' They demanded. Maybe if they were nicer I would've offered my emergency stash, but I offered a carrot instead in these trying times.

It then swooped down into my garden and destroyed my pumpkin patch, before flying away! What a jerk!

IMG_2714.jpeg

Still very much upset but getting the cookie it was promised, it stormed off. It began contemplating various schemes to get the cookies.

"Should I go to the supermarket and steal some cookies?"
"Should I bug some people on the street corner and see if they have cookies?"
"Should I make my own cookies?"

The latter seems more... responsible? Unfortunately, the little Galaxolotl has no clue where to start.
The Galaxolotl possesses little to no cooking skills.

The Galaxolotl is still at a loss of what to do. How will it ever get the delicious cookies?

IMG_2712.jpeg

View attachment 506538
oh my!! that frightening face, it looks like something's flying out to meet it!! what kind of ufo is that? I wonder who's flying that ship? hmm in the distance it seems there are even more approaching. I wonder where this fleet is coming from? could it have been gulliver who sent them, or are all of them meeting up to go find gulliver together?
After all the UFO sightings from our crew, I've had another sighting!! The sky suddenly turned red and I rushed outside. At first, I couldn't see anything...but WAIT. What is that??? Is that GULLIVER himself? Maybe he didn't send all of those terrifying monsters to us! I mean...he wouldn't...wouldn't he?

Maybe he's coming to save us!! OH MY GOSH, Gulliver!! We're here!! Please help us against these monsters!!
download.png
20230809_162652.jpg
it was really hard to get my nametag in focus lol

View attachment 507093

Still very much upset but getting the cookie it was promised, it stormed off. It began contemplating various schemes to get the cookies.

"Should I go to the supermarket and steal some cookies?"
"Should I bug some people on the street corner and see if they have cookies?"
"Should I make my own cookies?"

The latter seems more... responsible? Unfortunately, the little Galaxolotl has no clue where to start.
The Galaxolotl possesses little to no cooking skills.

The Galaxolotl is still at a loss of what to do. How will it ever get the delicious cookies?

it had been a long day and although my desire to sleep was immense, my craving for gooey chocolate cookies was even greater. so of course, i'd whipped up a quick batch and was now 'resting my eyes' on the sofa while the scent of fresh-baked goods wafted through my house. suddenly, a bright yellow glow seemed to overtake my room so i opened my eyes - only to find an axolotl-looking creature staring at me from.. a UFO?? I opened the window to get a closer look and screamed when it waved at me, causing it to open its eyes in alarm.
"no, please, don't hurt me! I just wanted to know... how did you make those cookies? all by yourself?".

ten minutes later I was enjoying some (slightly burnt) cookies, waving off the axolotl who was now in possession of my grandma's secret cookie recipe.
Untitled4_20230813083613.png

IMG_2429.jpg

it had been a long day and although my desire to sleep was immense, my craving for gooey chocolate cookies was even greater. so of course, i'd whipped up a quick batch and was now 'resting my eyes' on the sofa while the scent of fresh-baked goods wafted through my house. suddenly, a bright yellow glow seemed to overtake my room so i opened my eyes - only to find an axolotl-looking creature staring at me from.. a UFO?? I opened the window to get a closer look and screamed when it waved at me, causing it to open its eyes in alarm.
"no, please, don't hurt me! I just wanted to know... how did you make those cookies? all by yourself?".

ten minutes later I was enjoying some (slightly burnt) cookies, waving off the axolotl who was now in possession of my grandma's secret cookie recipe.
Untitled4_20230813083613.png

IMG_2429.jpg
IMG_7679.jpg

I didn't believe all the news and posts about that little UFO, not until I opened my window this morning and was greeted by him myself! All I had known was that he was on the search for some cookies, but by the time this little guy came to visit me, he seemed to have a HOARD! He told me he had spent the night learning how to bake after receiving a "recipe" from another earthling and was now going around sharing his cookies...his very undercooked cookies. GOOD THING I LOVE COOKIE DOUGH!

IMG_7677_50.png

Oh, so that must be the reason why I saw Gulliver's spaceship ! I mean, look at this picture. That was his spaceship, right ?
I yelled as loud as I could and I waved my arms, but he either didn't hear me or just ignored me !
But I did hear some beeping noises and like a robotic voice ? But the only words I could understand were "analyzing" and "calculating".
Sounds like he might be in trouble ?
IMG_0065.jpeg

As I was walking down the road i suddenly heard shouting. Was someone hurt? Did they need help? I listened and it sounded like they were shouting “Gulliver, Gulliver!”

I looked up through the gloomy cloudy sky. In the distance I saw something. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Could it be a spaceship? No, they don’t exist, do they?

I looked again. The clouds closed together and the darkness descended. Did I imagine it? Was it really Gulliver?
IMG_2068.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 507261
I didn't believe all the news and posts about that little UFO, not until I opened my window this morning and was greeted by him myself! All I had known was that he was on the search for some cookies, but by the time this little guy came to visit me, he seemed to have a HOARD! He told me he had spent the night learning how to bake after receiving a "recipe" from another earthling and was now going around sharing his cookies...his very undercooked cookies. GOOD THING I LOVE COOKIE DOUGH!

I was sitting at home browsing TBT when a noise outside startled me. I ran to the window to see what it was and saw something strange in the sky above. There was a ship spinning round and round, and indeed it was the source of the sound. Inside there seemed to be something blue, but it was hard to tell from my point of view. But I think I heard it ask for a sweet, an expectation I could not meet. I'd never seen something quite so weird, so I snapped this photo before it disappeared. But what I saw next shocked me the most. I wasn't the first to make such a post. Others had seen the exact same thing, a mysterious ship shaped like a ring.
r8Q0Gcy.png

4IgTWc1.jpg

I was sitting at home browsing TBT when a noise outside startled me. I ran to the window to see what it was and saw something strange in the sky above. There was a ship spinning round and round, and indeed it was the source of the sound. Inside there seemed to be something blue, but it was hard to tell from my point of view. But I think I heard it ask for a sweet, an expectation I could not meet. I'd never seen something quite so weird, so I snapped this photo before it disappeared. But what I saw next shocked me the most. I wasn't the first to make such a post. Others had seen the exact same thing, a mysterious ship shaped like a ring.
There have been multiple social media posts regarding a small spinning disc….a ufo if you will, with an axolotl like creature easily seen in its transparent dome. I’ve always had a healthy dose of skepticism regarding these supposed sightings so I paid them no mind. On this beautiful morning I was sitting out on my upper deck enjoying a spot of tea. A very distant musical melody began to creep into my awareness. It reminded me of the ice cream trucks siren song from when I was a child. The sound grew louder with a smooth whirring seeming to add a backdrop to the music. In an instant this whirring and music were right in my ear and a small disk shaped ufo was hovering right at my eye level. To say I was startled is an understatement! Because, along with the music and whirring a tiny voice I oddly could understand was saying….”HAVE COOKIES, NEED MILK!” And with a WHOOSH the milk sitting next to my tea disappeared and a small wrapped gift that smelled oddly of warm chocolate chip cookies took its place. Then the ufo was gone as suddenly as it appeared.
Sky w UFO.jpg

1691942787282.jpeg

There have been multiple social media posts regarding a small spinning disc….a ufo if you will, with an axolotl like creature easily seen in its transparent dome. I’ve always had a healthy dose of skepticism regarding these supposed sightings so I paid them no mind. On this beautiful morning I was sitting out on my upper deck enjoying a spot of tea. A very distant musical melody began to creep into my awareness. It reminded me of the ice cream trucks siren song from when I was a child. The sound grew louder with a smooth whirring seeming to add a backdrop to the music. In an instant this whirring and music were right in my ear and a small disk shaped ufo was hovering right at my eye level. To say I was startled is an understatement! Because, along with the music and whirring a tiny voice I oddly could understand was saying….”HAVE COOKIES, NEED MILK!” And with a WHOOSH the milk sitting next to my tea disappeared and a small wrapped gift that smelled oddly of warm chocolate chip cookies took its place. Then the ufo was gone as suddenly as it appeared.
View attachment 507274

IMG_5431.png

Lately there's been talk of bites being taken out of fruits and vegetables in people's backyards and spat out as if they were unwanted. Baked goods have also been mysteriously disappearing and they think the two could be connected. Aliens and UFO’s, they say.

I was outside enjoying a freshly baked cake with my sister this morning, when we were overcome by a shadow right above us. All we could really see was a blue circle with red dots, and suddenly our entire cake was floating up towards the object until it just disappeared! Then, whatever this was dropped a batch of cookies in exchange for our cake and left immediately to the next neighborhood. With the distance we could finally see the creature inside the ship, munching on our cake. The cookies didn’t look very edible, so we left them outside, but thank goodness our plants were unharmed!​

IMG_5430.jpg

View attachment 507264
As I was walking down the road i suddenly heard shouting. Was someone hurt? Did they need help? I listened and it sounded like they were shouting “Gulliver, Gulliver!”

I looked up through the gloomy cloudy sky. In the distance I saw something. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Could it be a spaceship? No, they don’t exist, do they?

I looked again. The clouds closed together and the darkness descended. Did I imagine it? Was it really Gulliver?
UFOsighting (20230811035000).jpg

The same thing happened to me on my walk! I was admiring the sunset when suddenly there was a bright colored blur through the sky. It was gone just as quickly as it appeared. I couldn't tell if it was flying away... or coming closer. Could it have been Gulliver's ship that everyone else has been seeing?
20230810_205405.jpg

Question: I was out in and about and spotted an amazing scene that I couldn't pass up. There was a pen in the car, but no paper. Does it count to have a proof picture with my name scrawled on my hand?

I didn't have much of a choice if I wanted to get the shot ^^'

View attachment 507317
The same thing happened to me on my walk! I was admiring the sunset when suddenly there was a bright colored blur through the sky. It was gone just as quickly as it appeared. I couldn't tell if it was flying away... or coming closer. Could it have been Gulliver's ship that everyone else has been seeing?

Untitled-Artwork.png

The same thing happened to me!!! I was walking my dog, next thing I knew there was a flash above us, AND SHE WAS IN THE SPACESHIP WITH GULLIVER?!?!?! I mean she looks pretty chilled out up there BUT WHAT IS HE DOING ABDUCTING MY POOR LIL DOG - whoever sees this ship next, please shoot it with a slingshot on sight. And rescue my pup.

IMG-2425.jpg

IMG-2424.jpg

Untitled-Artwork.png

The same thing happened to me!!! I was walking my dog, next thing I knew there was a flash above us, AND SHE WAS IN THE SPACESHIP WITH GULLIVER?!?!?! I mean she looks pretty chilled out up there BUT WHAT IS HE DOING ABDUCTING MY POOR LIL DOG - whoever sees this ship next, please shoot it with a slingshot on sight. And rescue my pup.

IMG-2425.jpg

IMG-2424.jpg
potatoes.png

Looks like Gulliver is back to his old ship, it was pretty late at night too! Luckily, I was warned that this could happen so I brought my slingshot to try to shoot it down. I shot at the ship and my rock just, disappeared??? Then my slingshot disappeared too!?!? Just vanished from my hand! It was a golden slingshot too! I don't want to get that again someone please help!!

Sorry its blurry, I couldn't get the camera to focus on it without destroying the background... If you need another proof let me know and I can go back out and take a picture when theres more daylight
F3dFrtlXYAAxdKV

IMG_5431.png

Lately there's been talk of bites being taken out of fruits and vegetables in people's backyards and spat out as if they were unwanted. Baked goods have also been mysteriously disappearing and they think the two could be connected. Aliens and UFO’s, they say.

I was outside enjoying a freshly baked cake with my sister this morning, when we were overcome by a shadow right above us. All we could really see was a blue circle with red dots, and suddenly our entire cake was floating up towards the object until it just disappeared! Then, whatever this was dropped a batch of cookies in exchange for our cake and left immediately to the next neighborhood. With the distance we could finally see the creature inside the ship, munching on our cake. The cookies didn’t look very edible, so we left them outside, but thank goodness our plants were unharmed!​

IMG_5430.jpg
skygax1.jpg

I'd heard on the news that it was raining rocket pops, so in my excitement I immediately dashed outside. When I reached the front of my house, I was less than impressed. It appeared someone had let their giant dog make a mess on my lawn! Upon closer inspection, I realized it was just a smashed up chocolate cake. 'Now where the heck could that have come from?', I asked myself. Then I heard it...faintly at first...the soft melodic jingle of the ice cream truck...and yet, there was no truck in sight.
It dawned on me that the music was coming from above me. I slowly lifted my eyes skyward, and saw some kind of spacecraft being piloted by what appeared to be an axolotl-like creature. It slowly, almost deliberately slow, raised none other than a rocket pop into view. Instinctively I nodded, and it immediately tossed me a blue rocket pop before soaring off over the trees.
I wish I could say it was the first time that happened to me...
skygaxproof.jpg

potatoes.png

Looks like Gulliver is back to his old ship, it was pretty late at night too! Luckily, I was warned that this could happen so I brought my slingshot to try to shoot it down. I shot at the ship and my rock just, disappeared??? Then my slingshot disappeared too!?!? Just vanished from my hand! It was a golden slingshot too! I don't want to get that again someone please help!!

Sorry its blurry, I couldn't get the camera to focus on it without destroying the background... If you need another proof let me know and I can go back out and take a picture when theres more daylight
F3dFrtlXYAAxdKV
It’s been a few hours after your spotting but I think Gulliver’s ship unexpectedly passed by my house. Unfortunately I wasn’t prepared and only had time to take a photo. I don’t think I saw your golden slingshot anywhere… But I did see the rock you shot!! It seems to have stuck the edge of his ship. What kind of weird space gravitational magic is this? Hopefully this means r a t’s dog and IonicKarmas golden slingshot will reappear too.

F3fKwtNagAA_mFE

F3fKwtQbIAA6sy6

Question: I was out in and about and spotted an amazing scene that I couldn't pass up. There was a pen in the car, but no paper. Does it count to have a proof picture with my name scrawled on my hand?

I didn't have much of a choice if I wanted to get the shot ^^'
That's totally fine! As long as your name is physically written in some way (as opposed to digitally), I'll accept it as proof.

It’s been a few hours after your spotting but I think Gulliver’s ship unexpectedly passed by my house. Unfortunately I wasn’t prepared and only had time to take a photo. I don’t think I saw your golden slingshot anywhere… But I did see the rock you shot!! It seems to have stuck the edge of his ship. What kind of weird space gravitational magic is this? Hopefully this means r a t’s dog and IonicKarmas golden slingshot will reappear too.

F3fKwtNagAA_mFE

F3fKwtQbIAA6sy6
I've been hearing a lot about these odd spaceship sightings and how things are magically disappearing, so I took a peek outside to see for myself. I couldn't find the poor doggo or the golden slingshot, not even the UFO with the rock attached! but I did suddenly see the overcast sky part ways a bit to reveal a sparkling rainbow and... wait who is that falling from the sky???
sky-pic-w-ufo.png

sorry abt the mark on my name card, idk why all my index cards were so gross looking orz
20230814-095619.jpg

I've been hearing a lot about these odd spaceship sightings and how things are magically disappearing, so I took a peek outside to see for myself. I couldn't find the poor doggo or the golden slingshot, not even the UFO with the rock attached! but I did suddenly see the overcast sky part ways a bit to reveal a sparkling rainbow and... wait who is that falling from the sky???
sky-pic-w-ufo.png

sorry abt the mark on my name card, idk why all my index cards were so gross looking orz
20230814-095619.jpg

As soon as I saw your post, I raced outside to see if I could catch Gulliver, but he was already gone, save for a cloud of smoke rising in the distance where he must have crashed. Instead, I saw a second ship in the sky! Is it possible that Gulliver made a friend during his travels? Or maybe it's an enemy! Either way, this alien definitely seems to be investigating Gulliver's sudden fall . . . just like we are.

UFO2.png

Name card:

IMG_9171 (2).jpg

As soon as I saw your post, I raced outside to see if I could catch Gulliver, but he was already gone, save for a cloud of smoke rising in the distance where he must have crashed. Instead, I saw a second ship in the sky! Is it possible that Gulliver made a friend during his travels? Or maybe it's an enemy! Either way, this alien definitely seems to be investigating Gulliver's sudden fall . . . just like we are.

View attachment 507625

Name card:

Ok look......Gulliver making a friend (or an enemy, either way) is all well and good...
but what about the puppers?!

looking forward to reading about the rescue of the doggo...which us definitely gonna happen...right? ..right?!

View attachment 507625

Name card:

1692035702497.png

You guys are never gonna believe it! After all this talk of UFO's, I just so happened to hear a noise. It definitely sounded like a seagull squawking, and then an alien giggling! By the time I had dashed outside to look up at the sky, there was no purple alien or Gulliver in sight... but can you believe it! Here's the UFO that was spotted before... it must be that I can see it from a different angle, because I can't see the rock, but I CAN see the golden slingshot itself! I could not see the smoke rising from the crash site pictured previously though, so it must be nearer to someone else...

1692034925829.png

Back