• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UFO Findings & Opinings (Crews 1 & 2)

D973DE1F-A522-481C-A5CD-EA5182DF888E.jpeg

I was sure you guys were making up all this ufo stuff- until I was hit by one of these small yellow stars today on my way home. I looked up to see this little friend sending maxim tomatoes, point stars, and random collectables down from the sky. He was also leaving behind radioactive alien babies as well? It’s honestly kinda concerning…
F942ACE9-08A4-42EF-B4E6-9BFFEA8AB24D.jpeg

rsz_ufo_sighting_flyffel.png

Uh so I'm on vacation and this same UFO appeared at the beach here...? I mean now it looks a bit different, but that's actually because I saw it morphing with my very own eyes...!! The UFO was shaking violently and I swear I could hear what sounded like captain Gulliver's scream. Then the UFO started growing ears and legs?! It kind of looks like a bat now... And then, all of a sudden, some green little... things... (?) started falling out of the UFO into the sea. And there was also a brown thing falling and I could hear some barking. Wait, could it be r a t 's dog?! 😱 Or...? 🤔

Wait... WAITWAITWAIT!!!

WHAT ON EARTH. GREEN ALIEN BABIES ARE SWIMMING UP THE SHORE NOW. THE FIRST ONE JUST WALKED UP THE BEACH. I'M AFRAID THEIR LIPS ARE AS RED AS THE BLOOD THEY SEEK 💋... I'M OUT OF HERE!!!

20230813_163318.jpg
7C840F35-0C41-447E-8CE0-EA0919419244.jpeg

I heard a loud booming sound outside my house accompanied by manic, unworldly, childish laughter, so I stupidly bravely went outside to investigate. I tried to snap a picture as I saw an unknown flying vehicle zip across the sky, but my device began to glitch out a bit and the laughter intensified, even spoofing onto my phone. Just then, I noticed lime terrors approaching me, and I quickly retreated inside my house, locked the door, and searched online for answers. It seems like many TBTers have been witnessing sketchy things in the sky. If that was Gulliver, it sounds like he has lost control over his own ship!

3901D836-8AED-4FE1-A261-1B6914CAAF64.jpeg

ATTENTION ACTUALLY, NEVERMIND

Sooo our latest posts have not quoted or quoted the wrong post for the chain unfortunately. Please quote my submission and add to that story to continue the long chain!!
thats on me😔 we posted around the same time so i hadn't seen your lovely post!

View attachment 506808

I didn't believe those rumors of a flying ufo cake all over the news...ridiculous! But watching the sun set in my back yard this evening, I saw the strangest thing! A most majestic being, flying in a marvelous spacecraft, was hovering over my yard. It was a UFO!

I heard a loudspeaker projecting "cake sensors activated, looking for appropriate landing area"... landing area?! Cake sensors?! Was this alien looking for that cake UFO?

But then I heard, "landing area unavailable, too much overgrown vegetation," and the alien craft lifted off and sped away! Made me glad I've been neglecting my yard work... Who knows what could have happened?!

nKTVb6D.png

E9mNPWo.jpg
With all the rumors flying around, I had to go back to the source for more clues. Then it hit me; I’ve read about something similar while looking through records in the library. And I found it again! Look at this old photo! There’s even an eyewitness account from a young woman…

“I was just unwinding from cleaning the yard, trying to create the perfect cookie recipe. Then, I heard a strange noise outside! In my yard was this… machine with an odd little blue creature. To my surprise, it gave me a packet of cookies with a recipe attached. Then, the creature spoke!

‘I have to go back to my time and look for more sweets now, but thanks for the cookies!’

The machine took to the skies! As it broke the clouds, the pilot called to me:

‘Make sure you pass that on to your grandchild!’”

If there's still any Galaxolotl who is still planning on posting directly after me, do not quote my post. Please check the discussion thread in our Quarters if you're unsure of who to quote. Thanks!

IMG_9044.JPG

IMG_9045.JPG
Local residents have been reporting sightings of an unidentified flying object above our island this summer. It seems to be a vaguely purple blob on what appears to be a broom of sorts, and every sighting is soon followed by the scent of freshly baked bread. While the townsfolk were originally concerned by this mysterious figure whipping across the sky, town hall reports that the pleasant smell has led to an increase in villager happiness and decrease in hangry arguments. What's more, the local restaurants and bakeries have seen a boom in sales. Our island thanks you, mysterious flying something!

Back