• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

UFO Findings & Opinings (Crews 1 & 2)

View attachment 507639
You guys are never gonna believe it! After all this talk of UFO's, I just so happened to hear a noise. It definitely sounded like a seagull squawking, and then an alien giggling! By the time I had dashed outside to look up at the sky, there was no purple alien or Gulliver in sight... but can you believe it! Here's the UFO that was spotted before... it must be that I can see it from a different angle, because I can't see the rock, but I CAN see the golden slingshot itself! I could not see the smoke rising from the crash site pictured previously though, so it must be nearer to someone else...

ok.png

After deciding to go outside to buy some groceries, I crossed the bridge next to my house as usual, but all of a sudden I heard a very magnetic and robotic sound coming from the sky! As I looked up and took my phone, I saw some kind of UFO zooming through the sky! It must have been Gulliver's! This is the clearest picture I could take... and looking at it it seems like some kind of golden thing is falling down from it... curious!

IMG-9584.png

IMG_6888.jpeg

I can’t believe my eyes! There’s a small green man in a spaceship! I wonder what he wants, maybe he’s looking for something out of that window? I wonder if there are any more aliens on board! What planet are they from? I’d love to meet him…
IMG_6889.jpeg

ok.png

After deciding to go outside to buy some groceries, I crossed the bridge next to my house as usual, but all of a sudden I heard a very magnetic and robotic sound coming from the sky! As I looked up and took my phone, I saw some kind of UFO zooming through the sky! It must have been Gulliver's! This is the clearest picture I could take... and looking at it it seems like some kind of golden thing is falling down from it... curious!

IMG-9584.png

I was just brushing my teeth before bed and heard the same magnetic buzz...It was only a second but I managed to capture what I thought was Gulliver's ship! I think that gold thing he threw must've been a stick or something because I swear I saw a dog in the window! Maybe they're playing fetch or something? Oblivia mentioned something about a little green man on the loose, and everyone else has been mentioning seeing random space ships... I wonder if Gulliver and Pepper the dog are protecting us from whatever is on the loose!

TBTUFOFindings.png

[SPOILER = I had to take a couple cause my hand was shaking out the window and I didn't want to drop my phone and couldnt get the exact same angle]

IMG-9233.png

IMG-9230.png

[/SPOILER]

I was just brushing my teeth before bed and heard the same magnetic buzz...It was only a second but I managed to capture what I thought was Gulliver's ship! I think that gold thing he threw must've been a stick or something because I swear I saw a dog in the window! Maybe they're playing fetch or something? Oblivia mentioned something about a little green man on the loose, and everyone else has been mentioning seeing random space ships... I wonder if Gulliver and Pepper the dog are protecting us from whatever is on the loose!

TBTUFOFindings.png

[SPOILER = I had to take a couple cause my hand was shaking out the window and I didn't want to drop my phone and couldnt get the exact same angle]

IMG-9233.png

IMG-9230.png

[/SPOILER]

I mean, it's one thing to hear something online. it's another thing entirely to actually witness it. Why did no one tell me they weren't joking about the UFO's?? I went out to the pet store and I see this craziness! There's so many! Why are they abducting that car? They're not going to abduct me, right? I can't help but wonder whether or not Gulliver is leading the mass of UFOs or if he's trying to stop them and failing...

Either way, I hope he manages to get back inside. He doesn't seem too happy about his flight plans.

Oh, shoot! Gotta run! Sorry I couldn't get a better picture! UFO coming this way and I have every intention of being inside that pet store before it sets its sights on me!

Azzy, out!

IMG_0887.png

So, I had to improvise because I saw this scene while running to the pet store and I couldn't pass it up. We had a pen in the car, but no paper. I have multiple shots of my name and the sky if these don't suffice.
20230812_200915.jpg

20230812_200842.jpg

I mean, it's one thing to hear something online. it's another thing entirely to actually witness it. Why did no one tell me they weren't joking about the UFO's?? I went out to the pet store and I see this craziness! There's so many! Why are they abducting that car? They're not going to abduct me, right? I can't help but wonder whether or not Gulliver is leading the mass of UFOs or if he's trying to stop them and failing...

Either way, I hope he manages to get back inside. He doesn't seem too happy about his flight plans.

Oh, shoot! Gotta run! Sorry I couldn't get a better picture! UFO coming this way and I have every intention of being inside that pet store before it sets its sights on me!

Azzy, out!

View attachment 507690

So, I had to improvise because I saw this scene while running to the pet store and I couldn't pass it up. We had a pen in the car, but no paper. I have multiple shots of my name and the sky if these don't suffice.
View attachment 507691

Woah wait a minute, Gulliver's over there? I was so sure I heard his voice out there today, so I rushed out and just witnessed this. I didn't see Pepper, but I did hear barking, then from out of the clouds I saw this! It looks like the UFO was having some difficulty navigating. I don't know if my camera just fizzled out, or if there really were sparks flying off it. It disappeared back into the clouds shortly after. Here's hoping it stabilized afterwards.

20230814_183946.jpg

I really hope this is okay, I have a physical disability which means I can either hold the paper or the phone to the sky, but not both at the same time...
20230814_184454.jpg

Woah wait a minute, Gulliver's over there? I was so sure I heard his voice out there today, so I rushed out and just witnessed this. I didn't see Pepper, but I did hear barking, then from out of the clouds I saw this! It looks like the UFO was having some difficulty navigating. I don't know if my camera just fizzled out, or if there really were sparks flying off it. It disappeared back into the clouds shortly after. Here's hoping it stabilized afterwards.

View attachment 507704

I really hope this is okay, I have a physical disability which means I can either hold the paper or the phone to the sky, but not both at the same time...
View attachment 507703

IMG_4035.jpeg

I was out in town when I overheard some people talking about how they had just seen a seagull buying dog food at Asda. After all the rumours and sightings of Gulliver's UFO lately, I knew it had to be him!
Maybe that barking you heard Flicky was because r a t's dog was hungry?
I ran to the supermarket as fast as I could but unfortunately he was just leaving as I arrived. I managed to take a quick photograph of him flying away though.
Worry not r a t, at least this shows he's taking care of your dog I guess...

IMG_4036.jpeg
IMG_4037.jpeg

View attachment 507730

I was out in town when I overheard some people talking about how they had just seen a seagull buying dog food at Asda. After all the rumours and sightings of Gulliver's UFO lately, I knew it had to be him!
Maybe that barking you heard Flicky was because r a t's dog was hungry?
I ran to the supermarket as fast as I could but unfortunately he was just leaving as I arrived. I managed to take a quick photograph of him flying away though.
Worry not r a t, at least this shows he's taking care of your dog I guess...

IMG_0005.jpeg

I thought I'd try the supermarket and purchasing some dog food myself, seeing as I live, relative to you, in the direction Gulliver was last seen travelling. I got the dog food and held my arm up high, shaking the kibble like they do in those cat commercials, but there was no sign of gulliver or r a t's dog 👀

Oh wait! what's that... oh no there are more!! they're coming right at me!!! 🏂

IMG_0006.jpeg

View attachment 507746

I thought I'd try the supermarket and purchasing some dog food myself, seeing as I live, relative to you, in the direction Gulliver was last seen travelling. I got the dog food and held my arm up high, shaking the kibble like they do in those cat commercials, but there was no sign of gulliver or r a t's dog 👀

Oh wait! what's that... oh no there are more!! they're coming right at me!!! 🏂

I was just lounging inside, watching the news when I suddenly heard some barking outside and the news channel I was on received some breaking news?? What on earth- a UFO sighting here? The news said that we shouldn't be engaging with the UFO, well that seems easy since I won’t be going outside haha
They were saying that reports have already been flying into the office about missing dogs, slingshots, and kibble. This poor news anchor, Sasha, seems so distraught to be delivering this report. He’s saying that some residents have spotted a dog on board the UFO, some residents are saying it’s the dog that’s actually piloting the spaceship, a lot has been unanswered but the most important is the residents’ safety.

Crazily enough, that yard seems mighty familiar but there's definitely no way all the neighbours' dogs barking is a sign of anything... right? It couldn’t possibly be the dogs barking because the UFO came over and abducted all the kibble in the area for the dog on board… right? That would just be ridiculous…

ufo-findings.png

1692060712569.png

View attachment 507524

I'd heard on the news that it was raining rocket pops, so in my excitement I immediately dashed outside. When I reached the front of my house, I was less than impressed. It appeared someone had let their giant dog make a mess on my lawn! Upon closer inspection, I realized it was just a smashed up chocolate cake. 'Now where the heck could that have come from?', I asked myself. Then I heard it...faintly at first...the soft melodic jingle of the ice cream truck...and yet, there was no truck in sight.
It dawned on me that the music was coming from above me. I slowly lifted my eyes skyward, and saw some kind of spacecraft being piloted by what appeared to be an axolotl-like creature. It slowly, almost deliberately slow, raised none other than a rocket pop into view. Instinctively I nodded, and it immediately tossed me a blue rocket pop before soaring off over the trees.
I wish I could say it was the first time that happened to me...
UFO Findings.png

I just got home from work and I heard something unusual outside. I went to my backyard and saw this strange flying object coming towards me. An extraterrestrial that looked like an axolotl started speaking to me with its red laser eyes and said, “GIVE ME YOUR ROCKY ROAD ICE CREAM”. I was honestly shaken from that. How does it know that I have rocky road ice cream when it never even came into my house? Just standing there in fear, this weird extraterrestrial dumped a bunch of neglected sweets (most of them were cookies) in my backyard out of anger and stormed off into the sky. Now I gotta clean up the mess…

Proof.png

I was just lounging inside, watching the news when I suddenly heard some barking outside and the news channel I was on received some breaking news?? What on earth- a UFO sighting here? The news said that we shouldn't be engaging with the UFO, well that seems easy since I won’t be going outside haha
They were saying that reports have already been flying into the office about missing dogs, slingshots, and kibble. This poor news anchor, Sasha, seems so distraught to be delivering this report. He’s saying that some residents have spotted a dog on board the UFO, some residents are saying it’s the dog that’s actually piloting the spaceship, a lot has been unanswered but the most important is the residents’ safety.

Crazily enough, that yard seems mighty familiar but there's definitely no way all the neighbours' dogs barking is a sign of anything... right? It couldn’t possibly be the dogs barking because the UFO came over and abducted all the kibble in the area for the dog on board… right? That would just be ridiculous…

View attachment 507747

IMG_0212.png

You all saw that UFO too? I was headed to the store when I heard screaming from above. I looked up and saw a UFO with what appeared to be Gulliver fleeing from 3 green individuals. I couldn’t believe my eyes so of course I had to take a picture! I did not see any dogs but there was a loud barking noise coming from inside the UFO. I tried to briefly wave at Gulliver but he seemed to be a bit preoccupied. A few seconds later was a bright flash of light and the UFO vanished into thin air.

IMG_0214.png

View attachment 507778
You all saw that UFO too? I was headed to the store when I heard screaming from above. I looked up and saw a UFO with what appeared to be Gulliver fleeing from 3 green individuals. I couldn’t believe my eyes so of course I had to take a picture! I did not see any dogs but there was a loud barking noise coming from inside the UFO. I tried to briefly wave at Gulliver but he seemed to be a bit preoccupied. A few seconds later was a bright flash of light and the UFO vanished into thin air.

ufofinding.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOSH GUYS! It was like...really hard to see because of the sun... but I think the aliens fell right into my tree! I hope they are alright! The spaceship suddenly jerked and veered to the side, and they must have lost their footing! I didn't see Gulliver though. Do you think he fell off or just flew away? Has... anybody actually SEEN him fly...like with his wings?

bricknametag.JPG

Today. i looked to the sky and what i had seen made me spit out my coffee, it was a giant.. thing full of glowing eyes, i though "what the heck is that? its like a giant moon or something, is it alive?" Then i realized.. its getting closer... will it crash into us? Who knows, lets just hope there's something in the STARS that can save us now
IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

View attachment 507800
OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOSH GUYS! It was like...really hard to see because of the sun... but I think the aliens fell right into my tree! I hope they are alright! The spaceship suddenly jerked and veered to the side, and they must have lost their footing! I didn't see Gulliver though. Do you think he fell off or just flew away? Has... anybody actually SEEN him fly...like with his wings?

Just six hours after this post, I saw the exact same ufo by my bus stop. It looked a bit different. Almost… stretched? What would this mean for Gulliver? Are the alien babies still alive? I need an explanation!

IMG_5983.jpeg

IMG_5986.jpeg

Just six hours after this post, I saw the exact same ufo by my bus stop. It looked a bit different. Almost… stretched? What would this mean for Gulliver? Are the alien babies still alive? I need an explanation!

View attachment 507863
rsz_ufo_sighting_flyffel.png

Uh so I'm on vacation and this same UFO appeared at the beach here...? I mean now it looks a bit different, but that's actually because I saw it morphing with my very own eyes...!! The UFO was shaking violently and I swear I could hear what sounded like captain Gulliver's scream. Then the UFO started growing ears and legs?! It kind of looks like a bat now... And then, all of a sudden, some green little... things... (?) started falling out of the UFO into the sea. And there was also a brown thing falling and I could hear some barking. Wait, could it be r a t 's dog?! 😱 Or...? 🤔

Wait... WAITWAITWAIT!!!

WHAT ON EARTH. GREEN ALIEN BABIES ARE SWIMMING UP THE SHORE NOW. THE FIRST ONE JUST WALKED UP THE BEACH. I'M AFRAID THEIR LIPS ARE AS RED AS THE BLOOD THEY SEEK 💋... I'M OUT OF HERE!!!

20230813_163318.jpg

View attachment 507863
photo-output.jpeg

GUYS WE'RE IN BIG TROUBLE!! apparently when @Brickittybrick took a photo the flash was so strong that it charted the ufo off course and made the alien babies fall out! Not only that, but when they hit the ground, they fell into a tree that had radioactive slime which made them merge together into ONE GIANT MUTANT ALIEN!! And they're mad, too, saying that they're going to destroy everything in sight! Theres no hope for humanity now😔
Post automatically merged:

photo-output.jpeg

GUYS WE'RE IN BIG TROUBLE!! apparently when @Brickittybrick took a photo the flash was so strong that it charted the ufo off course and made the alien babies fall out! Not only that, but when they hit the ground, they fell into a tree that had radioactive slime which made them merge together into ONE GIANT MUTANT ALIEN!! And they're mad, too, saying that they're going to destroy everything in sight! Theres no hope for humanity now😔
IMG_5525.jpeg

rsz_ufo_sighting_flyffel.png

Uh so I'm on vacation and this same UFO appeared at the beach here...? I mean now it looks a bit different, but that's actually because I saw it morphing with my very own eyes...!! The UFO was shaking violently and I swear I could hear what sounded like captain Gulliver's scream. Then the UFO started growing ears and legs?! It kind of looks like a bat now... And then, all of a sudden, some green little... things... (?) started falling out of the UFO into the sea. And there was also a brown thing falling and I could hear some barking. Wait, could it be r a t 's dog?! 😱 Or...? 🤔

Wait... WAITWAITWAIT!!!

WHAT ON EARTH. GREEN ALIEN BABIES ARE SWIMMING UP THE SHORE NOW. THE FIRST ONE JUST WALKED UP THE BEACH. I'M AFRAID THEIR LIPS ARE AS RED AS THE BLOOD THEY SEEK 💋... I'M OUT OF HERE!!!

20230813_163318.jpg
does this mean that there's.... TWO UFOS?!?!

I was walking to my car carrying my groceries one day, when I saw something pink and green cross my eye. When I looked up I saw a giant head, with a bow on top? Anyway, this was undeniably the head of an alien! So I immediately dropped my groceries and took out my phone as quick as I could and was able to take this picture, as the alien in the UFO was moving comically slow.

IMG_20230815_120518.jpg

IMG_20230815_120524.jpg

I was walking to my car carrying my groceries one day, when I saw something pink and green cross my eye. When I looked up I saw a giant head, with a bow on top? Anyway, this was undeniably the head of an alien! So I immediately dropped my groceries and took out my phone as quick as I could and was able to take this picture, as the alien in the UFO was moving comically slow.

View attachment 507928

If I hadn't had seen it myself, I would have never believed it, I stepped outside for a breath of air and saw Gulliver's spaceship! I knew he was far travelled but to pass through the UK, I am delighted!
UFO sighting 15.08.23.jpg

20230815_190355-min (1).jpg

ATTENTION ACTUALLY, NEVERMIND

Sooo our latest posts have not quoted or quoted the wrong post for the chain unfortunately. Please quote my submission and add to that story to continue the long chain!!

Back