• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Galactic Gyroids (Crews 1 & 2)

Found this little alien gal baking cookies. Don't worry she made enough for everyone. 😊

The gyroid used in this design is not one of the alien-themed gyroids required for this event. If you could edit your design replacing it with any one of the gyroids listed in the first post, I'll be able to accept your entry. Thank you.

@Nefarious is there a minimum or maximum number of items that are required in the 3x3 grid?
There's not really a minimum aside from the gyroid, but it does need effort put into it (i.e. there's a theme or vague sense of an idea). You can use other furniture, wall decor and ceiling items for this. As for maximum, however much you can fit into a 3x3 space.

I believe I have fulfilled this event! I found Ms Betsy Bloopoid on a fiery planet so I worked to provider her with a tropical environment and she is quite cozy
Bloopoid Gyroid1.jpg

Bloopoid Gyroid-Proof.jpg

This little alien is obsessed with flowers after discovering them on a planet he visited a little while ago, so he secretly brought a few back and is growing plan(t)s to make his pod the greenest on the spacecraft.

F3cE_i8bgAAPBrB

F3cE4-obkAAf_zo

Excuse me this layout is amazing !! I barely believe it was fitting in a 3x3 square! I love it !!
hehe thank you! ;w; I think sticking it to a corner really helped since it maximized wall hangings which made it look bigger than it seemed c: I love cramming lots of things into a tiny area lol

Performing this week at the Space Dome is.........The Gyroid Jammers!!
Last time they performed at the Space Dome their mascot Bones dramatically burst through the bass drum before joining in on ukulele! It's bound to be an exciting and entertaining show! Buy tickets today! SOLD OUT
2023081916070700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2023081916132500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

The gyroid used in this design is not one of the alien-themed gyroids required for this event. If you could edit your design replacing it with any one of the gyroids listed in the first post, I'll be able to accept your entry. Thank you.
Is this design ok? Thanks for telling me.😊

Found this little alien gal with her little laser eyes buddy baking cookies. Don't worry they made enough for everyone. 😊🍪🍪🍪

UWurrNU.jpg

Back