• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

New Spooky Halloween Backdrops Now in the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess it's time for me to post some more to make 24 bells to buy the spider backdrop!

I'm torn between that one and the webweaver's domain. I like the black and white one too, but I think the other two match my current set up the best.

Sorry for the really rushed photoshop job (couldn't get elements to work on the browser), but hope this helps you in deciding.

1603677052999.png

1603677161044.png

I knew before I read the remainder of the post that Vrisnem was the one who designed the red bg. definitely reminded me of them right away.

I skipped out on a theme before but I really think I might go with the purple spider web bg. I love the color.

I really LOVE the spiderweb one and want it badly, but have so few TBT that I can't justify it if it's temporary considering there will be new collectibles coming out soon. I would buy it in a heartbeat if it lasted because, spiders/tarantulas! <3

EDIT: Thank you so so very much to the super sweet and kind, @lana. for the donation so I could get this amazing backdrop! I love it! You are awesome! 🥰 💕🕸

Last edited:
Awe they look just adorable, thanks for the hard work of he team with the halloween events and so much more i feel in such a halloween vibe, I am just having a blast 🎃

Last edited:
Bloodlit Copse? Don’t you mean Bloodlit Corpse?

Ahhh, I love these, but I'm so broke at the moment and I want to save my bells for collectibles and other things, so I think I'll pass, but just wanted to say these are sooo amazing! 🧡

I'm happy back drops came back. I was bummed when the last ones disappeared. I'm really enjoying the skeleton one. Me and @Oblivia are twinning 👁 👁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back