• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop The Hogwarts Item Exchange Shop

pottercrossing

đź–¤Solangelođź’›
Bells
Switch
3322-1948-9891
Island
Hogwarts
Spring Sakura
Sakura Easter Egg
Ruby
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Nook's Fancy Turnip
Feedback
100% (4) +
You know those little libraries that some people have in front of their houses? Well, this shop works very similarly. Bring items that you no longer want or need, and for every item you take, leave one of yours behind for someone else to find. As they say, one man's trash is another's treasure!

There are three rules that must be followed at all times:

- Do not leave the shop area without my permission. Please ask me before coming to the island, as I cannot guarantee that I will be actively at my screen playing the game for the entirety of the session.

- Do not leave the following items in the main shop: Flowers, seeds, saplings, fruit & produce, flour, sugar, mushrooms, other cooking and crafting materials, NMT, tailor's tickets, or Saharah Tickets. I will have a separate section where you can leave those items!

- Only leave via the airport!

If this interests you and you would like to come check it out, please reply stating what time would be best for you to come by. There will be a pipe at the entrance which will take you to the shop. If you are pleased with your shopping experience, my bulletin board is open if you want to leave a review or a message. Below, I will detail what times I'll be available to open my island.

Happy shopping!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Availability:

Mon-Thu: 3:30 pm - 10:00 pm MST
Fri and Sat: 12:30 pm - 11:00 pm MST
Sun: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm MST

Hours may vary when:
- I have after-school rehearsals for either band or the play
- I have tech/dress rehearsals for a play
- I have a band concert or trip
- I have a family event

Those four reasons are the main thing I wanted to address. If and when things come up, I will announce them.

Last edited:
I really do like the premise. Just not sure if I can work around your schedule, and I would feel bad if I picked up an item and left something of lesser value.

I will leave a Tiny Library to start though, since that seems to be the spirit of the thread!

Back