• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2023 Holiday Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is, that's probably what the dinos said

Everything has a counter, what's the asteroid's?
MV5BMTM0OTk5OTI3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM0ODAyNw@@._V1_.jpg

the counter is Armageddon (1998), duh

I'm not expecting to win either. So many tickets are already purchased for the OG Glow Wand raffle.

I’d be happy to place for any of the 3 OG wands, but if I had first pick I’d go for the Star Wand I think.

I entered for the sheep plush cause...I want it. 12 gumdrops are a little obsessive but it was all I had. :p

I was undecided about how to spend my gumdrops, but I finally bought a blue holiday candle and a blue Christmas stocking. for my remaining gumdrops, I put most into the OG wand raffle and some into the new gen wand raffle. I'd be happy to win a star glow wand, heart, or enchanted butterfly.

good luck everyone!🤞

Hey guys, Jeremy just PM'd me that I won so everyone else can delete their OG wand tickets now
20230723_192039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back