• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2023 Holiday Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my picks, provided I enter and win for any

star>heart>flower purely as a valuation thing
probably either butterfly, if going for best trade value or maybe a second planet for pairings
either mom's plush, just to have the full plush set or a sheep to pair with the black sheep without having to skip over like a third of my entire inventory

Star Wand is the only OG I want! if I happen to win the new wand raffle with the few that I threw in for that, I'd choose the Pumpkin Wand. ❤️🎃

I would pick the star glow wand of course, or skull wand since I sadly missed out on that one.

Also, to put in my two cents on the voting situation after putting some thought into it;
Firstly who voted for whom should be private of course, I always thought it was wild when it wasn't. Secondly, I actually enjoyed watching votes come in and seeing the close sort of race between the top contenders, the suspense can be really thrilling when you're in the running to win. But I can understand I'm in the minority here, it's also something I feel very anxious about when I know I'm going to lose and can't do anything about it. That being said I'm not sure how not seeing the votes would change if people cheat or not? Like just knowing they're in the final voting phase could have been enough to incentivise someone to ask for likes.
The staff asks every event to not just vote for your friends, so I would really hope that's not a rampant problem. I don't like the implication that I may have won events from friends voting for me and not because they genuinely thought I had the best/most clever entry. Sometimes races are really close and sometimes only a few entries get a lot of votes and that's just how it goes. I place highly in art based contests consistently because know which events I stand a better chance at competing at a high level in, and subsequently put in maximum effort. Not everyone can win and there are many opportunities to win in other ways through raffles and puzzle events. All that being said I don't greatly mind the votes being hidden until the winner reveal, but completely private submissions all together is too far for most events and dampens the light-hearted spirit of the event. I like seeing people's posts and being able to react and comment on them. With completely private submissions everyone (especially less experienced artists) will receive less love on their artistic efforts. Removing usernames from entries is superfluous as the people who just vote for their friends are certainly in the minority, and they would know what entry their friend put in regardless.

As me who already owns a Star Glow Wand, I'd have no idea which one I'd pick. Probably the Heart Wand as they're really not my thing, but that doesn't mean I couldn't find a way to make a neat lineup out of them.

(I may just sell it anyway.)

Ideally I'd pick the Star or Heart Glow Wand from the OG set, or the Enchanted Butterfly Wand from the new gen. I need trade fodder for my dream collectibles ahaha ;v;

What prize will you pick if you win any of the raffles you've entered?

If I were eligible, I'd enter the plush raffle for a Lucky Kitty Plush. 🐈‍⬛ I realised today that I don't own one! 😯
I would prob pick the star wand in hopes that one of our lucky few that got inky might trade me!!!!!!

i just had a cute idea: CHAO GLOW WAND. imagine how cute that would be! I want one now lol :(
Stop omg. I need this so bad. Why would u say this

Pairing with pumpkin and skull wand to make a lineup version of:

czM6Ly9yZWRjZW50LWRldi9hdHRhY2htZW50L2IwZjc5NWRiLTI0NjUtNDAyMy05MmMwLTc0NWVmMzA2Mjg1OC90dW1ibHJfbnZsbnlpUnRiMDF0YTc1c2xvMV81MDAuZ2lm

have nothing really to add to the voting conversation but for what it's worth, alternating staff-chosen wins with community vote wins has always made me feel better about submitting entries for these contests. I know I'm not the people's fave but maybe I made someone on staff laugh just enough to get picked 🥲

If I won the raffles, I'd pick the Star Glow Wand (2nd choice would be Flower), Mom's Plush (Sheep Plush would be second), and . . . I don't know about the other raffle! I already have the snowflake and planet wands, which are the two I like the most by far. Maybe the skull or butterfly wand? I'll probably split my leftover gumdrops between the OG wand raffle and the plush raffle.

Also, just want to say that I love seeing others' entries for competitions and that I'd much rather risk favoritism for a few votes than have all the entries be invisible. That would take away from the community spirit of the event. I also love that even though I'm almost never going to make it to a poll, and I'm definitely never going to win, I'm still going to get likes and hearts, which lets me know that other people are enjoying my entries just as I'm enjoying theirs. Makes it feel like I'm creating so I can be part of an event with virtual friends, not just for the sake of trying to get first place.

If I were eligible, I'd enter the plush raffle for a Lucky Kitty Plush. 🐈‍⬛ I realised today that I don't own one! 😯
As previously stated, I would get the star glow wand for the wand raffle, or a planet glow wand for the new gen wand raffle. The plushies, I have a 0% chance of winning since I didn’t invest any gumdrops in the raffle.

I really only want a plush ^^; I just got the others because I had the tokens ^^;

I know what I'd do with the other prize though

I like the wands, but I wouldn't actually use them in a lineup.
so i might throw in 1 - 10 tickets for a fancy kitty, but gonna leave the wands for the folks who really want it! 🌟

Good luck everyone!

Edit: Bought exactly 1 ticket.
20240110_105636.jpg

Last edited:
I'd have a hard time choosing between the Heart Glow Wand and the Flower Glow Wand in the OG raffle... If I won the Plush raffle, I would probably pick the Sheep Plush, but then again it could be cool to have a second Dino Plush or Mom's Plush :unsure:

I like the wands, but I wouldn't actually use them in a lineup.
so i might throw in 1 - 10 tickets for a fancy kitty, but gonna leave the wands for the folks who really want it! 🌟

Good luck everyone!

Edit: Bought exactly 1 ticket.
View attachment 530641

Hmmm...so this is weird. I purchased one plush ticket, and it's in my transactions log, but never showed up in my inventory, so i thought maybe they just didn't show up there.

But seeing this, I'm wondering why I don't have one in my inventory....but it is in my transactions, so hope that's good enough, lol.

Hmmm...so this is weird. I purchased one plush ticket, and it's in my transactions log, but never showed up in my inventory, so i thought maybe they just didn't show up there.

But seeing this, I'm wondering why I don't have one in my inventory....but it is in my transactions, so hope that's good enough, lol.
I was confused at first too but it shows up at the beginning of my inventory ( on the last page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back