• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

New Spooky Halloween Backdrops Now in the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to test the blood one alass I'm broke 😔

This is how it would kind of look. Just with lighter colored font for the stuff under your usename.
1603691939594.png

I am happy to see the backdrops make a return and weren't only a 1 time thing during the TBT 2020 Fair 🥰 Bloodlit Copse gives me major Resident Evil 4 vibes~ 😁💀

Thank you staff!! 💖💖💖 I love the backdrops and hope to see lots more variety for future events!

OMG! I love all 3 of these! I can't decide which one to get! Can we buy all 3 and rotate out? (I'm joking. I know that's not an option.) Seriously though, I'm having a heckin' hard time deciding which one to get. Thank you @dizzy bone & @Vrisnem for these fang-tastic backgrounds!

EDIT: I went with the Bloodlit Copse. I just thought it would look good with my avatar and lineup. :love:

Last edited:
I can't decide between the woods or the skeletons 🤔 skeletons obviously work better with my signature but I love the dark tones in the woods...... opinions, anyone? 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back