• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2023 Holiday Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I’ll split my leftover gum drops between the new wand and plushie raffles, but save one for the OG wand raffle for the lolz (4000+ tix sold???? geez!)

And that’s a bummer about the voting. I resubmitted my votes, per the invite.

I got one OG wand ticket we going with the Charlie bucket strat. If I won I'd get the star wand! (With the heart being my second choice but I do love the flower wand's green🤩)

Put 10 raffle tickets into the OG Glow Wand raffle and 7 into the Plush raffle because I chose to buy collectibles instead of going all in. For what tiny, minuscule chance I might have at winning either, I'd be happy with any of the Glow Wands and would choose a Mom's Plush. Best of luck to everyone!

I came to cast the rest of my votes at the last minute, and was not expecting to read all this ☹️

But on a more positive note, wishing good luck to all the raffle entrants!! I think I have all the collectibles in the raffles so I don't care about winning, but I hate wasting currency so I dumped my last nine gumdrops into the plushie raffle anyways 😅

PS. I still can't decide on what to vote for in the White Elephant 😭 I think I haven't looked through most of its entry thread yet either 😵

i'm just waiting for all of us to lose to 3 people who bought 4 tickets
I bought 1 ticket for each wand raffle, so if I win everyone will probably buy one ticket only next time to try and repeat my success lol.

IMG_5815.jpeg

Yeah, good luck to everyone trying to win this that didn't buy at least 100.
IMG_5819.png

If I were to win somehow, I'd go for either the Planet wand or the Snowflake wand. I don't really expect to win with my two tickets though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back