• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our 2023 Holiday Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Stellar Wild Child
Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Narnia
Blue Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Silver Star Glow Wand
Blue Train Engine
Yellow Caboose
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
White Crescent Moon
holiday2023mainthreadbanner_final_final_v3.png

Jingle_missing_2.png

Something went wrong!
For more information, please check
> here. <

Backdrops
We are featuring two new backdrops for this event, which will be recurring backdrops. This means that, while slightly more expensive, they will not discard after the event concludes, and will be re-enabled for a relevant event or season. They are guaranteed to appear at least three times, after which they may be retired or continue to re-appear. For more information, please check our latest TBT direct right here.

Gingerbread Gang and Thparkling Thermosphere can be bought for 200 bells in the shop.
They are guaranteed to be active on at least three separate occasions.

backdrop-gingerbread-gang.png
backdrop-thparkling-thermosphere.png

In addition, we are bringing back the Peppermint Dreams and Holly Trimmings backdrops.
They can be bought for 60 bells in the shop and will discard after the event.
backdrop-peppermint-dreams.png
backdrop-holly-trimmings.png

Snowstorm Scenery
As promised in the announcement of this event, we also have a new scenery tile to decorate your line-ups with! Actually, two of them! Please note that these two scenery tiles are only available for a limited time: they will be removed from the shop on January 7th.
  • 627.jpg
    Snowstorm Scenery is now available for 20 bells in the shop.
  • 638.jpg
    Playful Scenery is now available for 25 bells in the shop.

Before anyone questions the naming of the backdrops, I would like to take credit for both and this is why they shouldn't let me name things

1702516142475.png

im a genius, shhh.

they will not discard after the event concludes
At last! I never liked the idea of spending bells on something that will go away forever. I love the thermosphere backdrop, and even if it doesn't always display, I'll get to use it whenever it reactivates, and I only have to pay for it once. Feels much better than the temporary ones to me. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back