• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling [NEW CEASER] ☼☁︎ Miss Ryn's - Cycling Towns ☁︎☼

Ok! Can I send 25 tbt now and send the 75 tbt when I go to pick him up?

Sorry, it's paid in full so there isn't a transaction that I need to worry about later, it's just so you can come, get them and go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have links in my adopted thread, you can ask for referance if you needed, with the people who reserved their villager.

Uh. I'm sorry but I got him for free somewhere else. Can I have 75tbt back? You can keep 25tbt :p.

Could I please get a refund on my reservation for Ruby? I just got her elsewhere ;D

Last edited:
Hi! could you please take me off the lurkers list for Fauna? I found her through someone else, thank you!

Can you put it down for MayorBenjamin instead? Because I got him for free and why not give it to someone else :p.

Last edited:
May I lurk for Marshal, Lucky, Genji, Kabuki, Flurry, & Zucker? Thanks c;
If I cant lurk for all those, then I'd like to lurk only for Lucky, Genji, & Kabuki c:
TYSVM!! <33

may i reserve Astrid? i also would loke too reserve Molly for 10M.

Last edited:
Back