• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flicker & Fortune

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020110511010300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Lunar New Year always involves a lot of food! The tables here are full of lots of fun treats, and so are all the market stalls at the fair! What better way to celebrate the New Year than with some delight on a stick, or a yummy dumpling, or maybe an orange? Of course, our dearest Dragon friend is prominently displayed by the temple so we all know to celebrate the Year of the Dragon!

2020110511031600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

XPhfRXe.png

Characteristics associated with the dragon of the zodiac include ambition, confidence, courage, dominance, enthusiasm and tenacity. My picture attempts to capture the essence of going into the Year of the Dragon with that sort of energy.

fV5DuoV.png

I chose to display Orange Crescent moons as well as orange wall lights because of the significance of oranges for the Lunar New Year! I also used a couple of items with floral accents because flowers are gifts that represent new beginnings and good luck!

GHJ5sDkbAAAhbJY.png

1708836654061.png

I chose to display Orange Crescent moons as well as orange wall lights because of the significance of oranges for the Lunar New Year! I also used a couple of items with floral accents because flowers are gifts that represent new beginnings and good luck!

GHJ5sDkbAAAhbJY.png

omg the orange crescents also look like fortune cookies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back