• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Cycling [NEW CEASER] ☼☁︎ Miss Ryn's - Cycling Towns ☁︎☼

Kanaa, tomorrow morning my Mom will leave her 3ds for me x] I seriously need your friend to get Beau >___< ARHHHH! So you can do the payment then.

Edit: Its actually 25M IGB 0-0 I looked and shes in the top 5 >__< but because its you~ you can do the 15M IGB.

aaah nooo!! i can pay the 25 mil!!! I'm a little busy today so hopefully I can give you the bells whenever I'm free today ;u;
and i already messaged her, she said that she didn't have a chance to pick him up? ouo

Last edited:
I sent you a VM its actually 5 more TBT because of the T4 buyout price that way when he pings or is in boxes it would be easier because we won't have to do any transaction and you can pick her up :3

Ok, no problem! I'll send the other 5TBT right now for you. ^.^

Last edited:
aaah nooo!! i can pay the 25 mil!!! I'm a little busy today so hopefully I can give you the bells whenever I'm free today ;u;
and i already messaged her, she said that she didn't have a chance to pick him up? ouo

she isn't even in boxes yet 0-0 I told her I would let her know, because she JUST moved in. It was weird because in that town, Marshal I swear was in boxes, but then when I checked again, he didn't move and the next day I had Diana, so idek who moved 0-0 but you don't need to do the 25M >.< up to you<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, no problem! I'll send the other 5TBT right now for you. ^.^

i got it!:) i will put him as reserved and link to your profile, thank you!!:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! May I lurk for Gladys?
Can I lurk for Diana please?

sure thing I will put you both down ^-^ thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! May I lurk for Gladys?
Can I lurk for Diana please?

sure thing I will put you both down ^-^ thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump.jpg

Can I lurk for Colton?
yes, sure thing, I have added you to the list and if he does move into any of the town I will let you know :]

You can remove all of the villagers I'm put on for lurking, and just change it to Apple :)
I have removed you from all other lurkings and just added you onto Apple, so if she does come into any other town I will let you know!

May i lurk astrid?
Yes! I have you down for Astrid now ^-^ if she does move in I will let you know because my Mother no longer has her becasue no one wanted her before now >-<

could i buy out molly for 200+ tbt??
I have sent you a PM with instuctions if you are wanting to reser/buyout Molly:)

Could I lurk for rizzo please?
I have put you down, sadly he recently moved out of Tokidoki, so I will let you know if he does move into any of my other towns x]

Could you add me to the lurk list for Colton?
YES!:) I just added you down and I will let you know if he does move into any of the cycling towns x]

Hi!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I please lurk for Deirdre and Lopez. If they are in your town please send a visitors message c:

Back