• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Cycling [NEW CEASER] ☼☁︎ Miss Ryn's - Cycling Towns ☁︎☼

That's amazing thank you! I am sending the TBT now. Thanks! <3 Oh, and for future reference, I'll be picking Wolfgang up using my Fianc?'s 3DS as Wolfgang is for his town. His FC is 5344 - 1334 - 6776. Thanks again! <3

Okay:) I should still be contacting you for pick up though, right? :)

Awww phooey I just missed Willow!
0eeeff42.gif
haha congrats to whoever got her!

Last edited:
Awww phooey I just missed Willow!
0eeeff42.gif
haha congrats to whoever got her!
I sent you a VM, but she is still available, and she isn't in boxes, I made a title mistake.. TnT

May i reserve Marshal?
I sent you a PM with the breakdown of everything:)

Marshal is in boxes right? If so how much were you looking for?
He is not in boxes, I made a title error, and I have prices on my thread, see Post #1

I'd like to reserve Ruby, would that be 75tbt?

Yes that is correct :) when you send the TBT please put in the memo "reserve ruby" or something like that... also, if you need me to hold her for 24 hours so you can make room or whatever, it's included :)

Hi RynxRawr! So sorry about this but I am no longer looking for Wolfgang, you can remove my name from the reservation list and put him back up for adoption! I understand the Reservation fee is non-refundable - don't worry about it! I hope he goes to someone who will take good care of him! Thanks again <3

Yeah, how much is it all? :3

100 TBT total:) Thats 25 TBT for the Reservation and 75 TBT for the Buyout. So when he is ready to move I will just message you and you come get him ^-^ and if you need me to hold him for 24 hours, let's say, to make room or whatever. That is included in the reserve.

100 TBT total:) Thats 25 TBT for the Reservation and 75 TBT for the Buyout. So when he is ready to move I will just message you and you come get him ^-^ and if you need me to hold him for 24 hours, let's say, to make room or whatever. That is included in the reserve.
Ok! Can I send 25 tbt now and send the 75 tbt when I go to pick him up?

Back