• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Cycling [NEW CEASER] ☼☁︎ Miss Ryn's - Cycling Towns ☁︎☼

you may, the buyout for T1 {TOP 5} is 200 TBT and the reservation fee is 25 TBT:) this means I will hold the villager for you if needed for 24+ hours and the villager will go to you unless you say otherwise. If you are okay with all of that, please send the TBT and in notes put "Reservation Beau {Dream}" or something..

I can buy him and take him now, so would it be 200 TBT or 225 TBT?

Last edited:
Bump.jpg

I would love Chevre when she gets ready to move out of your main town!!! Let me know if this is possible. I am also not really sure how much to offer since I haven't adopted a villager before! I guess 500k IGB or maybe 40 TBT?

Last edited:
SORRY EVERYONE! I WAS GONE FOR A COUPLE DAYS, DREAM IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD BECAUSE I AM WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO CLAIM THEIR VILLAGER, BUT I AM WORKING ON CYCLING OUT THE OTHER VILLAGERS. PLEASE STAY TUNED, THANK YOU!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can my boyfriend lurk for Bunnie please?

Yes, will I be contacting you when she requests to move and I have her auction up or your boyfriend? If it's your boyfriend, please link to his page.

May I stop lurking for Eloise?

I have removed you, thank you, sorry it took to long, she is in my main town and just refuses to move out. I hit her with my hammer often T^T

Lurking for Diana, as I see you have her. :)

I have you down, if no one reserves her and she goes up for auction I will send you a pm/vm with the link to the auction! Thank you!

can I lurk for Julian and Diana please x

I have you down, if no one reserves Diana and she goes up for auction I will send you a pm/vm with the link to the auction! Thank you! Also I have you listed for Julian if he moves in, I will contact you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I sent you a PM, you can respond there or here or even VM me:) Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sent you a PM, you can contact me through that PM/VM or here:) Thank you!

If i read correctly, Bunnie will be up for auction/selling, right? is this only if she is not reserved/lurked for?

also if the lurker does not respond, am i able to buy her from you or will you put her up for auction?

sorry i hope my question made sense, it is 2am haha

If i read correctly, Bunnie will be up for auction/selling, right? is this only if she is not reserved/lurked for?

also if the lurker does not respond, am i able to buy her from you or will you put her up for auction?

sorry i hope my question made sense, it is 2am haha

I sent you a VM:) you can click Bunnie's name for a direct link to her auction thread!:) If not here http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ING-IN-BOXES-BUNNIE-PEPPY-RABBIT-100-ORIGINAL

I don't know when you'll be on, so I don't know if someone will buy her out or not before you get the message.

You can remove all of the villagers I'm put on for lurking, and just change it to Apple :)

Sure thing love! :) you have everyone else? >< LUCKY

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry but he not currently in my town >___< I can let you know if he moves in?

Back