Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
is anyone annoyed with me yet, I'll stop lol

I prefer iced coffee to hot I think.
I can drink both, I just prefer iced since my mouth is sensitive to heat and I love iced drinks all around.

Iced is really good! I like both though. My friends refuse to drink hot coffee, but it's just really nice on a cold winter day.

I put iced coffee because that's what I have most often when I get coffee, but I think both are great as long as it's made to my liking c: I feel like in general, I would probably prefer hot coffee in the morning and cold throughout the day, but I don't drink coffee in the morning, so maybe that would explain why I rarely have it hot xD

Iced in the summer and hot in the winter. It's routinely over 110F in the summer, drinking anything hot is terrible. I only drink iced tea in the summer too, and switch to hot in the winter.

hot. I don’t really like ice in any of my drinks lol >< unless it’s like a smoothie.
Even in the summer I’ll drink hot coffee.

Iced coffee definitely now even if it's more expensive seen in a longer perspective. I do drink hot in the morning though lol.

I'm a coffeeholic and I say, both is amazing and one can be preferred over the other depending on the mood. Let's say, I want coffee but I want to cool down! Iced is the best or if you want coffee and relax, hot coffee is better. Haha.

Iced coffee for sure. I’ll drink hot coffee too, or even just straight up black coffee with nothing in it, but I prefer iced. :)

I can't really pick one or the other. Both are great depending on the time of year, but right now I wouldn't mind an iced coffee.

I’ve been enjoying iced coffee more recently. I love both hot and iced, but I’ve been having some health sensitivities, so hot coffee has been upsetting my stomach recently. I can, however, drink hot tea or hot cocoa. I love having those at night. Iced coffee is for afternoon/midday.

Back