• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✨🌸 Somnus Island 🌸✨

Island/Town Name
Somnus
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Apple
Native Flower
Roses

Dormire

「さよなら、はじめまして」
Bells
Switch
6997-8841-8672
Island
Somnus
New Horizons Token
tenor.gif

✨🌸
bBoIuCf.png
🌸✨

🌸
pBkrko5.png
🌸
* introduction
* island info and tidbits
* somnus's islander info
* island rep info, outfit and research corner
* island photos and videos
* art corner
* credits, formatting and f.a.q

CVSvGKv.png

MAlJmaZ.png

Miwi (Player) / Hime (Character)

4KS0Jwa.png

Marshal_PC_icon.png
Raymond_PC_icon.png
Jacques_PC_icon.png
Cherry_PC_icon.png

Cheri_PC_icon.png
Snake_PC_icon.png
Merengue_PC_icon.png
Mitzi_PC_icon.png

Diana_PC_icon.png
Fang_PC_icon.png

5ycsQci.png

Sherb_PC_icon.png

41jVPnJ.png

Ankha
Lucky
Coco
Marina
Lily
Zucker
Julian
Diana
Bob
Lolly**
Tia**
Chrissy**
Francine**
Stitches**
Felicity**
* - amiibo villagers that may be used for cycling, adoption or selling
** - currently unavailable

Last edited:
🌸
oVEwX6o.png
🌸
Daily Happenings of the Island
05/8/2020
Cherry's birthday is on May 11th! 🍒
Kicks is at the plaza!
Marshal and Raymond Wedding on 6/6/20!

TRANSIT VILLAGER: None as of the moment! Stay tuned for more transit villagers!

🌸
wBmAXkY.png
🌸
* Hime, Mira and Scoot stepped foot on Somnus for the first time on March 20, 2020.
* Somnus Island's Journal reached 1k+ views on April 30, 2020.

🌸
VKcM5lq.png
🌸
Know more about the island!
EWgw1GiU0AU1Ns2.jpg
The island name is based on the Roman Mythology's God of Sleep, Somnus. Same as my username (Dormire), it's means "sleep". It's been a habit of mine to name personal things after sleeping as a reference to my condition, narcolepsy.

The island tune of the island (as of the moment) is based on the leitmotif of Shiina Ringo's songs. (which debuted in Noudoteki Sanpukan) The chime is commonly referred to as 「さよなら、はじめまして」/ "Goodbye, nice to meet you." by fans.

Although, there's no clear theme for the island, the very leftmost part of the island is a mini-version of Evergrande City (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire version.)

Last edited:
🌸
u6UjkvM.png
🌸
Know what habits and hobbies of the Somnus residents have!
(Disclaimer: This is not an established fact. Just headcanons based on behavior!)

acnhcom_34dormire_1.png

Name: Raymond Jackston
Nickname: Ray
Birthday: October 1st
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Country of Origin: UK
Saying: "Stay on brand!"

Side A:
Serious and hard to approach appearance-wise, he is actually not what he looks like. He's energetic and fun-loving to a high degree. Though, he does know when to be careful around dangerous people. (i.e: Hime)

Raymond has a keen sense of fashion and is passionate about it. Though, had to follow his parents' wishes to take Accounting as a career path, he never wavered and kept his goal become a fashion designer one day.

He also has a talent for rapping. He isn't exactly shy to show off his skills, it's just people tend to fawn and flock to him if he shows it off. (He doesn't like being touched and pushed around by people besides Marshal!)

Side B:
He is actually burdened by his parents' expectations of him and feels trapped. Having forced to take a career path he didn't want to take, his studies fatigued him so much that he thought of running away from his home. The last straw was being laughed at by his classmates back in college for his actual aspirations and called him a freak for his heterochromia.

He refused to return home for a while and bumped into Marshal. Though they only were just temporary drinking buddies at a bar, Marshal listened to his problems and encouraged him to keep going. "I think your eyes are pretty." was the last word he heard from Marshal. He never returned from the bar again but Raymond worked harder on his studies. Though, it was a short moment, Raymond vowed to find him again. Which luckily, fate brought them back together...

acnhcom_34dormire_2.png

Name: Marshal Lee
Nickname: Marshy (much to his chagrin)
Birthday: September 9th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Country of Origin: Korea (Korean-American)
Saying: "Seize the day."

Side A:
Sharp and smart, Marshal is quite the popular guy. His refined tastes and a good eye for quality coffee made him the go-to person for cafe advice. When he's by himself, he loves to look at himself at a mirror and watch anime and read manga. He's quite passionate about anime so he'll never stop talking once he gets going!

He tends to be self-conscious about his skill of being able to do math in his head fast which surprises everyone around him (in a good way!) Though he brushes it off and just think of it a necessity to do business. (He personally thinks it's a bad habit from his past.)

He is very terrified of ghosts and tends to hide behind anyone when going to a horror house or playing horror games with friends.

Side B:
As a middle child of three, Marshal never got enough attention from his parents. He tries his best to earn his parents' approval only to be overshadowed by both siblings. He earned a lot of academic awards and accolades, even more so than them. Yet, he did not recieve even a "good job" from his parents. Realizing it was useless to do his "best", he stopped aiming for awards and took studies in his own pace. He does still bleed the habit of doing things perfectly but he tries to catch on that.

He and his siblings are actually in good terms and they actually look up to him. He only realized it few years after graduating college. (He took Engineering [as his goal was to design houses].)

To combat his perfectionist and the habit of overdoing things, he picked up anime and manga to unwind. He ended up being VERY addicted to it and became an otaku. He also is a huge fan of MMOs.

He has insecurities regarding his height. He tries not to be bothered by it but he can't help but feel inferior. (No one actually pokes his height out of malice but rather, out of endearment. He just doesn't know that.)

Marshal and Raymond actually met before in a bar to drink and to unwind, however, Marshal doesn't remember everything about it other than vaguely remembering his first crush was a "person with pretty eyes". It eventually clicked when Raymond brought it up one day.

Boys:
Raymond tends to act more peppy-like and fashion-oriented, Marshal is more reserved and prefer elegant/formal clothes and Jacques prefer cooler clothing and singing most of the time.
Raymond and Marshal are always together or near each other's vicinity and tend to reference each other at times.
Jacques is mostly every female villager's "boy" topic and no one else.
Fang has a habit of watching bugs and fish displayed outside, same as Mitzi.

Girls:
Mitzi prefers to study, take slow walks outside and reads books everywhere, despite being barraged with fancy clothing, she prefers classic and natural clothes. Merengue prefers to work out and do sporty activities, prefers fancy and cute clothing more.

Cheri loves to be energetic and do yoga. Though is quite geeky regarding astrology. Cherry is a huge fan of flowers and has her own rose garden she tends to every day.

Last edited:
🌸
YSXykEf.png
🌸
uLAucwa.png

Name: Millie
Nickname: Miwi
Nationality: Filipina (Philippines)
Likes: cute things, jazz, vintage clothing, video games and food (specially curry)
Dislikes: dishonest people, balut (filipino food), dolls and mannequins (pediophobia [fear of dolls and uncanny valley items]), roaches
Preferred Animal Crossing Playstyle: Trading and collecting data.
Other personal details: I can speak several languages, though I'm mostly fluent in Japanese, French and German. I love historical fiction and vintage fashion (around 1930's~1960's).
vem2i7Q.png

Name: Himekawa, Charlotte
Nickname: Princess / Hime / Lottie
Nationality: Japanese-French
Likes: Mitzi, flowers, money and getting things her way, buyable things using money
Dislikes: being poor, things not going her way, things not bought by money
Personality: Two-faced and vain, she's a spoiled only child of a rich company owner. Tends to be very aggressive once she realizes what she wants can't be taken as hers. Despite that, she is genuinely kind and giving to her friend, Mitzi.

🌸
h51aPxu.png
🌸

EVDT13vUUAEyogl.jpg

🌸
0K4Fw6M.png
🌸
Tools used to do daily activities, tracking of items and such!
(Mostly used by the Island Rep. It's here for easier access!)

Save Data Wipe Error Information
If you wish to know about the error or experienced this issue, please read the thread or post there!

-------------------------------
Tunip Terminology (JP)

Main purpose of this part is to open up any potential people willing to dive in to JP turnip selling. This is my main profit besides villager trading. (and teach Japanese low-key?)

カブ/かぶ/株 (kabu) - Turnip
あつ森カブ価 (atsumori kabu-ka) - Animal Crossing: New Horizons Turnip Prices
マイル旅行券 (mairu ryoukou-ken) - Nook Miles Ticket
x枚 (mai) - How many items needed (i.g: マイル旅行券4枚 (mairu ryoukou-ken yon mai) = 4 Nook Miles Ticket)

--------------------------------
Dailies Link:

Nookazon
Nook Exchange
Turnip Exchange
A decent island planner!

Last edited:
🌸
5iRPYWj.png
🌸

EWZCN-uVAAEVNbs.jpg

EWZCN91VAAAUMnz.jpg

EWZCN-OUYAAQJZe.jpg

EWYrLsoU0AAEXl6.jpg

EVyTBPyVAAEnyex.jpg
EWXguk6U0AEV4Vk.jpg

EVY2vcGU8AADoZX.jpg
EVY2vcOUcAc7o36.jpg

🌸
ipwGPBJ.png
🌸

🌸
ppoSmZ0.png
🌸
(DISCLAIMER: This is purely for entertainment and headcanon purposes. Things that are in here are not an established fact.)
EVeI02UUEAEVRvt.jpg

Congratulations, Marshal and Raymond! They announced their relationship to everyone and were backed up with full support! Go you two! Hoping we can take a picture of you both once Wedding Day event arrives!
EXfx3uLU8AEHPsm.jpg

They're getting engaged! AAA OMG. Entry log where it happened: link

Last edited:
🌸
otbmqoK.png
🌸
(Art that I commissioned from other artists! You are not allowed to use any of the images attached! Look but not take.
Each artist are credited and SNS links will be attached to the names.)

gbu2HJJ.png

by TBT user Viveji
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ypm4GBu.png

by TBT user Meerl
----------------------------------------------------
ulsIiNR.png

by TBT user Icky
----------------------------------------------------------------
vGoPArz.png

by TBT user Souhara
----------------------------------------------------------------------
uSBRPul.jpg

by TBT user Milktea
---------------------------------------------------------
EVy0wkWWsAAWrAk.jpg

by Twitter user
Tsundernova

ACNH.png

Gijinka art by: Hylighter

Last edited:
🌸
9GNoP5z.png
🌸
Font graphics: https://fontmeme.com/cute-fonts/
Islander headshots: https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Player/Island Rep Art: https://twitter.com/kim_bunny_(via Picrew)
About Me Section (Player): https://twitter.com/sousakukisa (via Picrew)
About Me Section (Character): by セシヤ / Sethia @ Picrew
Sakura gif: Anime unknown, but taken from: tenor.com

🌸
95oyveX.png
🌸
c5p88uB.png
ZuufL11.png
JujR0b0.png
DtcDRMT.png

f3lSvWc.png

Color: #ff928a
🛠メンテナンス中🛠
(Under Maintenance)

empty.06c0e5ad.png

🌸
qD7Vy8q.png
🌸

Q. What are transit villagers?
A. Transit villagers are Amiibo-summoned villagers who are present to be adopted, traded or cycling villagers with too much clutter (gave too much clothing by accident.)

Q. If there's a transit villager present, can I adopt them and is it free?
A. Yes. If you manage to catch a transit villager being present in the bulletin board, you may send a PM and yes! Transit villagers put up in this journal are free. No entry fees, no tips required. Don't be afraid to ask! Though, you have a time-limit of 3 days until they leave the island!

Q. What is Side A and Side B of the villager backstories?
A: The "Side A" and "Side B" is pretty much general info and personal info. Main idea being like, what generally people know about them and what people don't know about them. Everybody has a story to tell. So do they!

Q. Can I copy your formatting and can we inform you?
A. Absolutely! You may copy everything in my journal formatting, however, please credit the sources on your end so everyone has the fair chance to make their own! Also, no need to inform me. I can tell.

Q. Are you a time-traveller?
A. Yes. "時間変更する島民代表ドルミールちゃん" means "Time Travelling Island Rep, Dormire" so, yes. I am.
(Rough translation being "The island rep who changes time". )
((Though, jikan henkou means "change time", it's equivalent to what referred as "time travelling" in English.))

Q. If you time-travel, are the days really in order?
A. The days are mostly in order. I don't include my business activities in the journal as it doesn't really concern my island as a whole. I will do my daily activities, start a journal at 3pm~7pm, then I do my business. I would like to assure my readers I mainly TT for business (to accommodate transit villagers) and terraforming purposes.

Last edited:
Ahhhh your theme is SO adorable! I love what you did with the two fence types to make the lattice one look like a gate.

This reminds me of how much I miss cherry blossom season.

Looking forward to seeing more of your island and residents (like Coco in those fetching glasses).

Ahhhh your theme is SO adorable! I love what you did with the two fence types to make the lattice one look like a gate.

This reminds me of how much I miss cherry blossom season.

Looking forward to seeing more of your island and residents (like Coco in those fetching glasses).
When I saw lattice fences, I knew I had to do it! Haha! and thank you! I hope it doesn't hurt the eyes too much! (I'm on 0 brightness with my laptop so I could be underestimating the colors lol qvq )

I'm putting more photos and video section (tho mostly it's just Raymond and Marshal being so into each other LOLLLL)

🌸 🌿
c5p88uB.png
🍃🐾

🌿 April 25th, 2020 3:08pm
🌿 Weather: Sunny 🌞
🔥
Hot item🔥 : Jail Bars and Matroshyka
🌿 Turnip Price: 🥬 70 IGB (afternoon)

Today, I took a picture of the Evergrande City section of my island. Still bare bones but, I'll get there someday!
EWbhmxUUcAI9o-8.jpg

EWbj70PVAAA6cMG.jpg

Also, Jacques again, struggling with his popularity with the girls.
EWbhx1aUwAEiZ7P.jpg

EWbhx1XUEAAEJAY.jpg

EWbhx1pVcAAyYNw.jpg

EWbhx1SU8AAZUqf.jpg

EWbh6dFVAAEZpIQ.jpg

Maybe you should try not to break everybody's heart, buddy...

---------

Campsite shot!
EWcCrbCUYAANtPq.jpg

SMUG TRIO GATHERS AROUND FOR THE K.K. CONCERT!

EWcCrbFUYAAtxgP.jpg

Last edited:
🌸 🌿
c5p88uB.png
🍃🐾

🌿 April 26th, 2020 3:37pm
🔥
Hot item 🔥 : Rocking Chair and Wooden Fish
🌿 Turnip Price: 🥬 NIL (Sunday)

Today, Somnus had a lot of interesting interactions with the residents!

Early in the morning, Cheri enthusiastically informs me of hybrid production at 5am.
EWgxdA7UwAIqM7i.jpg

She might not look like it but she's quite a geek. More on astrology but it's nice to see her being interested in gardening as well.

Fang sang at the plaza which was a rare occurrence! While wearing his Detective uniform! Go hit those note, detective!

Speaking of Fang, Mitzi borrowed an item from Fang but she forgot to return it! Thankfully, it ended in a good note!
EWgxJjgUMAEF6e9.jpg
EWgxJjuU8AEDyu8.jpg

EWgxJjpUEAE8DBE.jpg
EWgxJjsUEAIMiql.jpg

EWgxdAcU0AIyU9s.jpg
EWgxdAiVcAEQR7L.jpg

Then, Cheri and Mitzi then went to answer fortune telling quizzes on magazines!

On another note, we get a bird's eye view of the waterfall courtyard!
I took this early in the morning but I thought it was the perfect time to do so!

EWdzvzdVcAIhTF1.jpg

Last edited:
🌸 🌿
c5p88uB.png
🍃🐾

🌿 April 27th, 2020 4:42pm
🔥
Hot item 🔥 : Hearth and Wooden-block Stereo
🌿 Turnip Price: 🥬 104 (Morning), 138 (Afternoon)

Today, Somnus had a lot of eventful events! (HA!)
Around midnight, Jacques and Marshal went to share their ultra-super secret Smug needs for an island...

The two of you are a major dumdum sometimes.

Everyone went to do a group exercise early and Mitzi wasn't prepared for the stolen shot! Oops. Sorry.

EWmLy8EUMAs53r2.jpg

After a while, Snake went to ask me again regarding about my personal likes and dislikes. He's been the only person who's interested to know me better. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or should be scared for showing my weaknesses to a ninja.

EWmMEPLVcAA8s1a.jpg

(Yes, I like isekai and historical mangas. Not SAO and Konosuba though. Ew.)

Raddle went to visit the campsite and won his minigame! (Though, as much as I'd like Raddle in...I'm already content with who I have...)
EWmLy7jU0AEfK3o.jpg

Diana also recently moved in as the last and final permanent resident of Somnus! Though as soon as she unpacked, she got sick! NOO! Don't get COVID, Diana! (Thankfully it was just a cold!)

EWmMEPHUYAAhLi_.jpg

Since everyone is complete, I will be adding more things in the thread so I'm going to be busy! Phew!!

Last edited:
✨🌸 日記お知らせ🌸✨

Non-island update so, sorry for breaking the once-per day thing that I implemented but I added backstory for our favorite big gays, Raymond and Marshal! Each and every information are from their respective information (Pocket Camp for Raymond, New Leaf for Marshal) and the rest are self-interpretation! I'm going to do character updates by pairs! Not gonna be consistent but I'll do my best! ☺ 💕

Note: Some of their names or last names are either a pun or a callback to their Japanese names! (i.e Raymond's name is Jack in JP so I decided to use his JP name as his surname!)

Forgot to add, Marshal is canonically an otaku in Happy Home Designer! I felt the need to put that in because I found it funny and adds more character!
tumblr_nvm8artCX01tgtt2jo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nvm8artCX01tgtt2jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvm8artCX01tgtt2jo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nvm8artCX01tgtt2jo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nvm8artCX01tgtt2jo5_1280.jpg
Feel free to comment about the new updates! I'd love opinions from outside perspective! ✨

Last edited:
🌸 🌿
c5p88uB.png
🍃🐾

🌿 April 28th, 2020 2:00pm
🌿 Weather: Rainy 🌧☔
🔥
Hot item 🔥 :Ironwood Low Table and Stall
🌿 Turnip Price: 🥬 54 (Afternoon)

Rain falls down on Somnus after a week of no rain! Huzzah!
EWqqBGWU0AEiTHF.jpg

Since I haven't taken any photos of the twin hearts pond yet, I decided to take some! The area will be a little amusement park and relaxation area (since the location is near the tiered waterfall area!) Of course, I"m going to wait until enough updates are put in the game. I can't seem to have the mood to terraform knowing there will be establishments that could be added to the game, making me strapped for island space.

EWqqBGyU8AA8Hxs.jpg

Black roses are slowly spreading! C'mon, I want more gold roses to make! 🌹 I'm excited to have rows of gold flowers one day!

Moving on to the villager updates...
EWqqBGdUwAAOdy6.jpg

Raymond is pretty much rocking the cherry blossom umbrella I gave him by accident! I appreciate your boldness, Ray! Rock those cute brellies!

Then, we meet Diana strolling outside! We had a lot of interactions together.
EWqqmJSVcAAw1EU.jpg
EWqqmJtUwAA8Ugl.jpg

EWqqMJ3UMAcJ-x2.jpg
EWqqMKPUwAI9t9b.jpg

EWqqMKRU8AAu82x.jpg

Diana lowkey being friendly with Hime. She's a rich gal herself! Two peas in a pod!

Though I thought it was all we had to say, I picked up a lost book, thinking it was Diana's but actually, it was Fang's! How did you knew, Diana?

EWqqmJmUMAAt1UU.jpg
EWqqmJUUwAE4q0C.jpg

Fang is happy his book got returned but it's a mystery why she knew it was his. HMMMMMM. (shipping radar intensifies)

AHEM. Moving on...

EWqq2roUMAYx2Qs.jpg

Fang's guilty pleasure is sweets. Well, whaddaya know? I think every old people's weakness is sweets anyways. (Not that Fang's THAT old. Sorry, Fang!)

Down to the very last updates, Cheri got Merengue's package! (Why does Somnus have clumsy delivery couriers? Is this because we don't have Pelican Postal Service? CURSE YOU, TOM NOOK!)

EWqq2rlVcAE7fiY.jpg
EWqq2rgU8AAsOva.jpg

EWqq2r3UMAAoDmY.jpg

I feel like the 2nd option was Hime's response. Well, too bad, we're bringing it to Merengue. Also, before we left Merengue's house, she stopped us and talked about how our face seem familiar. I thought she'd actually mention she formerly lived here (because she was given to a friend then resummoned again via Amiibo but it was just about being in the magazine. (or maybe she actually meant this place was familiar but thought it was weird. Hmm.) I'd like to believe Amiibo villagers somehow retain their memories but just vaguely remember them.

Lastly, I stopped by Marshal's home! He's found reading a magazine that looks to be like a K.K Slider magazine and some electric bass guitar!

EWqqBGbVcAUXZq8.jpg

I think it makes sense because Marshal CAN play instruments (i.e his piano) but I believe he's talented in other instruments as well. Sasuga boy genius. (He hates being called as such but it's the truth!) I guess he's planning to buy a bass guitar? I might buy him that on his birthday!

That's it for today's updates!

--------------

ahhh i love the raymond/marshal backstories :D

Thank you so much! I was so nervous because it's my first time doing backstories for existing characters but I made sure every details given in games they're present in are there! qvq I'm glad you liked it!

Last edited:
✨🌸 日記お知らせ 🌸✨

NON-ISLAND UPDATE AGAIN. SO. I just realized I've been using "August" and not "April" as the month date. Bruh.
unknown.png

by: Kekeflipnote
I can't believe I did such an oopsie. Quarantine really messes your concept of time and space. Thanks to a very kind TBT user who informed me privately! You really saved my life! LOL! 🥵

Anyways. Now that we're here...SMOOTH EXCUSE TO TALK ABOUT ART!
I went to commission my little sister to draw some islander gijinkas!

Ray1_WS.png
Mar1_WS.png

by: Hylighter
So far I got Ray and Marshy! She's doing all 10 of my villagers so I can't wait! 😳

Also a cute Mitzi art from TBT user Peachmilk_ ! Thank you so much! I love how soft she looks! We love you, Mitzi!
da7859ca-aea7-4e32-8c57-21a38d7e0a15-jpeg.png

I love seeing Mitzi! she's so precious! also love how you used the different types of fencing to make a gate looking area! so cute <3

🌸 🌿
c5p88uB.png
🍃🐾

🌿 April 29th, 2020 3:34pm
🔥Hot item 🔥 : Garden Bench and Classic Pitcher
🌿 Turnip Price: 🥬 47 (Morning), 133 (Afternoon)

No big updates today, I went to the dentist to get my braces re-tightened. I'm taking it easy with stalking everyone...or am I? (*x-files theme plays*)

I managed to time the title screen fading perfectly as I started the game! (By accident though.) The title screen really screamed Rayshal is canon. AAAAA
EVySQNaUwAI8feE.jpg

AND THEN THEY WENT FISHING TOGETHER?

EWwHNV2WsAAkwkt.jpg

RIP. I am deceased. Why is the game doing this. I swear. I'm not sure if this is only in my save but I cannot help but scream. Once Wedding Day arrives, I'm making you both a grand wedding. No buts.

Gulliver decided to get washed up on my shores for the nth time. Gulliver, you have a total of 15 washouts since March 20. Why are you always fighting the Kracken and get washed up? I appreciate the items but I'm worried for your well-being. Don't get legit amnesia after all that seawater you drank. Also, PLEASE, let other NPCs visit Somnus. I really...kinda want Redd. I mean, I know you can give the golden shovel but...I'm not in a hurry!

EWwHNUpXYAc44_D.jpg

Also, I went to take all my saved fossils a week ago + the ones I dug up today. I swore...I swore...I thought I had any new fossils. I THOUGHT...

EWwHNUmXsAI09ig.jpg

Really? On god? Are you serious? Are you kidding me? Blathers, are you saying, a horde of pachycephalosauruses and parasaurs died in my island? Why is there an abundance of Diplo necks? I have 10 of these now. I can't believe all these fossils are just...what am I missing even? I'm just baffled. I'm sure I still have missing fossils. 😭 😭 I should start selling fossil spares. My storage is feeling kinda bit cramped!

EWwHNVgXsAAJcvP.jpg

I felt really disappointed with my haul so I went to try and sell these to Timmy and Tommy but I met Mitzi there. Feeling a bit generous, I tried giving her some little bells. Only to...

EWwOtF5WoAgm9zv.jpg
EWwOtFsWoAAX9iB.jpg

EWwOtFdWoAYbVNU.jpg

..be severely rejected. Though, as expected by Mitzi! She's always humble and down to earth. There's no way she'd accept bells like that.

Running to Raymond for advice regarding this so called "gift", he just straight up told the cold, hard truth.

EWwOtF8XgAEDMji.jpg

Knowing I bribed him to come to my island for almost half billion bells, he'd know better than I. Never again will I try to offer bells as a gift! 😭 Money can't buy you friends, that's for sure... *shyly hides Amiibo cards*

Setting that aside, I'm still confused what to do with the Resident Services Plaza I made. I feel like it's not exactly amazing. I'll probably remake this as a performance area. Most of the residents of Somnus tend to be a music lover! Though, I might really need to think hard with how I approach it design-wise!

EWwO0DKWkAM16aO.jpg

To end this little update, I'm going to just attach a photo of newly-sprouted black rose buds. They're so lovely!

EWwO0DCWAAEea0_.jpg

Thanks for tuning in!

-----------

I love seeing Mitzi! she's so precious! also love how you used the different types of fencing to make a gate looking area! so cute <3

Thank you! Mitzi is such a doll. I love her a lot! She's so down-to-earth and kind. 😭 She never changed back in New Leaf!
Also, I think I have a feeling the lattice fences were made just for these cases. Too much a coincidence...now we should hope for actual gate items in game! Huehue... 🤭

Last edited:
Back