How many pillows do you personally sleep with?

How many pillows do you sleep with?

• None

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • One

Votes: 29 29.0%
  • Two

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • More than two

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
Around 2-3. I have 5 pillows on my bed but I realistically only use 3 at most (one on my head, another on my feet, and one more to cuddle with). If I'm on a trip though I usually only bring 1 pillow plus a stuffed toy hehe.

I sleep with 1 pillow, but put one between my knees if my back is hurting for some reason.

I have a ton of pillows. I usually sleep with 4, and I'm pretty specific about my pillows.

I sleep with 2 really flat pillows under my head. One is just straight under my head, the other is on top of that one, but moved forward and tilted down. This leaves a space for one hand underneath - and my hand doesn't get squished and go numb.

Then of course a giant leg/body pillow thing, and a small travel pillow to hug. This keeps my entire self comfortable. It's really rough when i sleep somewhere else and the pillows are all wrong, lol.

I always use two! one just doesn’t feel like enough, but if I ever have a friend visit or something and I have to redistribute the pillows then I’ll only use one

I use two pillows but they are getting a bit flat so I need to treat myself to new ones. Four pillows on the bed as it just looks better being symmetrical.

I am intrigued with the pillows between legs. Mind you my legs are normally being slept on by a certain cat 😂💜

i sleep with two pillows and sometimes an extra pillow at my feet as well!

i have four pillows on my bed but i only use two when i sleep (sometimes three if i'm using one to elevate my legs a bit if they hurt) and then the fourth one i use as a back rest to be honest if i'm leaning against the wall while watching/playing something

I sleep with more than two and I honestly need more. I have scoliosis and I need extra pillows for my neck to get myself comfortable.

I love pillows!! usually it’s the more the merrier, but currently I only have three pillows on my bed. one to sleep on, one between my legs, and the last one as a just in case I need that extra comfort.

It changes.. right now I sleep with two pillows but I sleep on the very end of the pillows most of the time. If my allergies get really bad I'll end up sleeping properly on the two pillows or even adding a third pillow. But in the past I have slept with one pillow or even no pillows at all!

I have two pillows on my bed (sometimes three), but I only ever use one for sleeping. I find that if I use more than one, my neck hurts. I have gone without a pillow for a while when I was sleeping on my stomach every night, but I've been trying to train myself to sleep on my back.

I sleep with 2 pillows under my head (there are 4 on the bed, 2 on each side) as I find I sleep better with the slight elevation I get from an extra pillow. The bottom pillow is pretty flat though so it doesn’t make it too high - if I was away somewhere and the 2 pillows were both very thick I’d only sleep with one or I’d get neck ache, it’s kind of like a careful balancing act for me getting the perfect pillows.

I sleep with quite a few. They all vary in size and texture. Sometimes I want a firm head supporting pillow, sometimes I want to sink into a cloud, and sometimes I need to hug a bear shaped pillow. It depends on what position I need to be comfortable. Lately, it has been a giant squishmallow, a stuffed gummy bear, a cinnamoroll throw pillow from Five Below, and two regular memory foam pillows.

When I stay elsewhere though, I'm not picky. One or two regular pillows will do just fine :)

I am good with two. One for my head, and one between my legs (a must). But preferably three, because hugging a pillow is just comfortable.

Back