• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many people are you giving gifts to this Christmas? 🎄✨

How many people are you giving gifts to this year?

• Total voters
Most years I have been very minimalist, but I actually had some expendable income this year, so I gave presents to each of my parents (I don't have any siblings), my partner, his sister, each of his parents, my best friend, and our roommate/friend who lives with my partner and me (broke millennials, woohoo). It was really fun to be able to be more generous, even though none of the gifts were very expensive.

I gave most of the gifts I did this year to everyone already and it was really nice to just get gift cards and be done with some of them. I don't mind getting meaningful gifts, buying off a list they may give, or whatever, but it's always like pulling teeth with them. And it was such a peace of mind just to buy giftcards and let them buy whatever they want. They never put any thought into me, so why bother with the effort?

Back