• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Hunt Over!) Coordination Thread: Holiday Hundred Hunt

Have you ever seen the aurora borealis or aurora australis (Northern or Southern lights)?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
All I have is a backup of 40, track list on the back of a holiday-themed CD case, if there's a use for one.
20231224_161613.jpg

tbh, I'm on the side of thinking it may, in fact, be fine

actual violet is more closer to what's normally referred to as pink, while what we typically call violet/purple is really closer to indigo

and to that end, I can clearly make out all 7 colors, with this in mind
I think that it should be perfectly fine, please submit it! And if it doesn't, at least we'll know for sure then.
Mistreil accepted it, good call guys!
Post automatically merged:

All I have is a backup of 40, track list on the back of a holiday-themed CD case, if there's a use for one.
View attachment 526947
Nice, we still need it, feel free to submit! :)
IMG_0077.jpg

This is fine hopefully! The nametag is a little blurry but it’s still readable
Amazing! Submit away!

Here is the Backup for the grapes as well as my permission to submit for me if you want me to hold off on submitting.View attachment 526878
I tried to stack them like they are in game but they weren't cooperating so here's also proof there's 12.View attachment 526879

Also lmk if you'd like me to get the hot chocolate Backup too and I'll fix it up real quick.
Still no response, feel free to submit your grapes today!

Last edited:
I just popped in to say awesome job getting the moon bunnies star fragment unlocked! And thank you so much @Firesquids for organizing and keeping up with everything!

Also, snek might be running out of posts in his quest for a naughty coefficient of 10,000....or more! So I had to add a few more posts this evening.

I wish I could help 😭
I have none of the items still needed and no way to get any ((Ohio says we can freeze but not have snow =/))

It's not even a case of stuff I have lost in boxes anymore.

Even though. Good job and good luck everyone!! And your planning and organizing continues to be a saving grace, @Firesquids!!! ((I'll never forget the way you helped pull us through the scaveng- actually, nevermind. XD))

Also, snek might be running out of posts in his quest for a naughty coefficient of 10,000....or more!
Screen Shot 2023-12-24 at 4.09.05 PM.png

Snek could hit 10,000 just snowballing my posts alone, and get more than a thousand extra on top of it. ^o^;>

Not that I want that to happen, just saying, there's basically no limit to how naughty anyone can be in this event.

Okay, realization... I might be able to make a Yule Log. Maybe... Mayhaps.

It really depends on how hectic tomorrow gets and how much assistance I can rake in.

Don't rely on me, please. If someone else can; please do.

I will try though.

No pressure, but that would be wonderful!
So, it turns out after trying to steal wood from my sister's place, that we came to the realization that she has a literal Yule Log displayed on their dining room table. I told her to go take a picture of it XD

Clarification; my sister Mimi Cheems XD

Okay!! @Firesquids

Will this work, do you think? Mimi wants me to submit it on her behalf bc she's not feeling too good.

IMG_3668.jpg

Last edited:
So, it turns out after trying to steal wood from my sister's place, that we came to the realization that she has a literal Yule Log displayed on their dining room table. I told her to go take a picture of it XD

Clarification; my sister Mimi Cheems XD

Okay!! @Firesquids

Will this work, do you think? Mimi wants me to submit it on her behalf bc she's not feeling too good.

It's worth a shot, go ahead and submit it!

Deadline for submitting photos is December 25th at 11:59PM EST!
Less than 24 hours left to submit!

@Ravenkitty22 29. Gingerbread man with gumdrop buttons
@Hunter_Gr33n 53. Krampus decoration
@Millysaurusrexjr 54. Kransekake
@Giddy 68. Pinata with 7 spikes
@OswinOswald 90.Tteokguk
@Newbiemayor 91. Twelve grapes

Submit your photos asap, thanks for the hard work everyone put into this hunt! Happy holidays! 🌲

Apologies Ill.do my.best to get one today.
Whats crazy ive been seeing them as we pass on transport but never when i het off so its been diffilcut DX

Apologies Ill.do my.best to get one today.
Whats crazy ive been seeing them as we pass on transport but never when i het off so its been diffilcut DX
Here's hoping you can get one! If need be, you can try taking the picture from your transport. 🤷‍♀️

Merry Christmas all! I saw last night it said we had hit the 80 item milestone and were something like 10-11 items from the goal, yay!

Sadly it's ending soon and nobody got enough snow for the fort. (we got rain and floods in my area).

Northern lights was a hard one, you must be outside the city, at the right time, right place, to see one and have a good camera or phone to get a photo (maybe a tripod too), plus add a tag name in the dark and have everything in focus...😵‍💫 so hard.

I haven't seen Rosca de reyes in stores but I saw Panettone and Pandoro everywhere, too bad it wasn't on the list lol
I saw the gingerbread man with gumdrop buttons at the beginning of December but it got sold out pretty quickly, not that it was hard to make but it needs time.

We still found a lot of them, congrats everyone and thanks to Firesquids for the coordination 💙 Good Job everybody!

Last edited:
It's really a beautiful thing we live in such a wide, diverse world where things available here are not over there and things that are here are out of reach elsewhere, and we all come together to share a little bit of everything 🎈🎉 every one of us did the job and we did it well!

Back