• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what did you get for christmas? (2022 edition) 🎄🎁

I hope everyone here had a Happy Holidays and got at least something you wanted for Christmas! 🎄
Here is what I got for Christmas
[Inside my stocking]
- Candy Canes, Christmas Peeps and various types of chocolate including my favorite dark sea salt chocolate
- Two containers of bubbles
- A $30 gift card for Target
[Presents]
- A red flannel jacket I wanted from Old Navy
- A random Narwhal plushie my sister bought for me
- A Webkinz Signature Cow Plushie
- A Webkinz Signature Pig Plushie
- A Webkinz Signatue Barn Owl Plushie
- A Webkinz Ice Cream Pup Plushie
- A $50 Nintendo E-shop gift card
- A tiny container of food erasers for my eraser collection
- A box full of 5 packs of each series 1-4 AC Amiibo cards (20 packs in total)
I know the holidays can be rough and busy for people so I hope if you had a rough holiday you at least had fun in the TBT Christmas event or there's something else for you to look forward to!
EDIT: How did I just miss this thread... I feel bad this needed to get merged
Does Webkinz have a website?

I’ve been meaning to add to this!! This isn’t all I got, but I was excited to add these to my collection!
553DD951-0D71-440B-A481-A7B400B13D4A.jpeg

I got a new white sweatshirt that I had asked for that was oversized and sooo comfy. It's just a plains mens sweatshirt instead of a womans since they usually run bigger and they got it like 3 sizes up and it's SO comfortable to cuddle in :3
I also got a new gaming mouse and a new gaming white keyboard, which I absolutely love.
My aunt also got me one of those paw desk chair cushions, which i love soooo much.
I got a few special books from my mom and a new headphone stand!

I tried ordering some Victoria’s Secret fragrances, so let’s see how that works out ^^ I also used some of it to buy points on DeviantArt. ^^
Since it's been a few days, I figured I'd ask - how do you like the fragrances you picked out? =D
My favorite gift I received is a 23 and Me kit. For someone who isn't close with their family and has only bare bones knowledge of their ancestry composition, I'm quite excited to see what it uncovers!
Oh that's so exciting! I hope you get answers you may be looking for! When I did a DNA kit, I was surprised to learn that I have some dna that I didn't even -realize- i could have possibly had.
Some money which I used o buy some games and a 400 GB Sd card.
Woo! What games did you buy, if you don't mind me asking?
I got a pair of Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons, but looking at them closely I think they're third-party remotes. Either way, I'm glad I don't have to borrow my brother's Joy-Cons now.
Do third party controllers work okay? How are yours doing? I was looking at a few, but haven't decided if I want to try yet.
I also got three Nintendo Switch games - Yoshi's Crafted World
I LOVE YOSHI'S CRAFTED WOOORLD!!! I hope you have a blast playing!

Since it's been a few days, I figured I'd ask - how do you like the fragrances you picked out? =D
They small great! Thank you for asking. There was a pink bottle and a purple bottle, I especially like the pink one. <333 💖💖💖

Back