• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Season of Giving 2022 Gifts Revealed and Other Announcements!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the duck collectible (and all this years christmas collectibles) are one hundo percent beautiful - loved this event tons!! and looking forward to the quiz 😌

spent my snowflakes that i had on the raffle in the hopes of getting a christmas gold candy ;D

This has been an amazing Christmas event! Thanks staff! I love all of the new collectibles! Especially Oblivia’s Ugly Cute Christmas Egg!

I also had a lot of fun entering all of the events and am honoured to be Olaf the Warm Hug Giver. In case you missed it earlier here’s some warm hugs for everyone! 😊

B28-AC19-D-703-E-464-C-A186-0-D87-FA9670-F9.gif

I cannot express how obsessed I am with the cocoa collectible 😭 Warm cocoa has always been a comfort drink for me so seeing it as a collectible excited me so much!! We definitely need more brown and cozy collectibles.
Thank you as always staff for making all this happen! Sad I was busy this holiday season so I wasn't able to participate in everything, but I enjoyed making the entries I could!! You guys always go to the moon and beyond with these events. 💝 I hope you all had a lovely holiday season! :coffee:

Even my grinch self can admit the collectibles this year are very cute. The hot cocoa especially resonates with me, and the candy cane this year blew me away. I'd be happy to finish off the event with a golden candy from the raffle, but that's just wishful thinking.

Outside of collectible talk, that charity total is nice to see. Well done everyone!

The collectibles are all adorable! Thank you staff for organizing this event, you have outdone yourselves yet again :)

They're beautiful! I'm sad I couldn't participate later on because of my lack of service, but I had so much fun anyway! Thank you so much staff and Merry Christmas everyone⭐

I love the new collectibles, and I'm glad to see all of the charities get a good amount of donations!

I guess I'd better find a team for the quiz before I forget again...

They're all so cute, especially the duck! Thanks for the event and happy holidays to all!

I can't escape procrastination even when it comes to voting 😰 But I got my votes in on time for all of them except Lyrical Limericks which I didn't read through yet 😔

It's so hard for me to do community voting because I have to fight the urge to like every single entry 😖 And because it's so hard for me to narrow it down, I usually end up giving up and not reacting to anything at all...

But I tried my best and managed to actually pick out some to vote for!!! Some events I voted for a very large number of entries... But I did it! :D

It's so hard for me to do community voting because I have to fight the urge to like every single entry 😖 And because it's so hard for me to narrow it down, I usually end up giving up and not reacting to anything at all...

But I tried my best and managed to actually pick out some to vote for!!! Some events I voted for a very large number of entries... But I did it! :D
i feel you! i’m the same way when it comes to events with community voting... except i don’t resist the urge to like/vote for most of the entries. 😅

this community is so, so talented, and every entry i’ve seen for every event has been amazing in its own way. i’m especially blown away during arts and crafts events! i know a lot of people step out of their comfort zones and push themselves to create something during those events (me included lol), and that’s remarkable to me. everyone always puts as much time, effort and creativity as they’re capable of into their entries, and that makes not voting for them all so hard lol. i’m always rooting for everyone.

even though not every entry can make it to the final round of voting, they’re all wonderful in my eyes, and i want everyone to know and feel like their entry was seen, appreciated and good enough... even if that means i vote for them all haha. i prefer to keep the narrowing down part for the polls. 😋

i have no idea if this makes sense i’m sorry xhsjhxjxj. i’m sleepy and rambling! but i mean it, everyone’s entries were incredible!

I was looking over all the finalists, worried how I was going to decide on my top vote because they were all so good!
Very relieved we get 4 votes in each contest! Even then it's going to be a little hard to narrow it down =)

Hope it’s ok to ask here, but I wanted to ask why the new candy cane has been removed from the shop? I hadn’t gotten around to buying it yet and thought it would be there at least until the end of the event.

Hope it’s ok to ask here, but I wanted to ask why the new candy cane has been removed from the shop? I hadn’t gotten around to buying it yet and thought it would be there at least until the end of the event.
Traditionally, the Candy Cane is only available to buy on Christmas Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back