• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Hunt Over!) Coordination Thread: Holiday Hundred Hunt

Have you ever seen the aurora borealis or aurora australis (Northern or Southern lights)?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
It suddenly started snowing so I'll try to build the angel snowman. There is not much snow so a miniature has to do though.

Edit: unfortunately the snow didn't stick enough. :( I hope this is good enough.

20231223_133339.jpg

Last edited:
The only things still needed I could get are backups for: 21. Clear cup of hot chocolate and 91. 12 grapes and they would be late tonight but I guarantee they'd be before the deadline if they're needed. I can see about a Christmas cd and a rainbow scarf but I wouldn't count on them.

The only things still needed I could get are backups for: 21. Clear cup of hot chocolate and 91. 12 grapes and they would be late tonight but I guarantee they'd be before the deadline if they're needed. I can see about a Christmas cd and a rainbow scarf but I wouldn't count on them.
Not sure which well need the most yet, still haven't heard back from the peoples on 91 or CD

But the back ups for 21 and 91 would be very helpful. I'll put you on 91 for now. :)

i don't think i will be able to post consistently tomorrow or the day after, so is it okay if i go ahead and submit 4. three icicles in a row, @Firesquids ? i haven't seen any one else claim it, but dreidel seems easier a thing to snag last minute, if someone can.

Here is the Backup for the grapes as well as my permission to submit for me if you want me to hold off on submitting.
1000009297.jpg

I tried to stack them like they are in game but they weren't cooperating so here's also proof there's 12.
1000009298.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Also lmk if you'd like me to get the hot chocolate Backup too and I'll fix it up real quick.

I was able to get a picture of:
Some back-up grapes:View attachment 526509
I really wanted to make an angelic snow person, but it doesn’t look like weather will let me. :c
You can post 21. Clear cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream and a candy cane now!

Finally rolling in with my pic of 12) Bauble with a reindeer on it.

Acceptable?

COgPAVT.png
Looks good to me, feel free to submit as well!

Here is the Backup for the grapes as well as my permission to submit for me if you want me to hold off on submitting.
I tried to stack them like they are in game but they weren't cooperating so here's also proof there's 12.

Also lmk if you'd like me to get the hot chocolate Backup too and I'll fix it up real quick.
We should be good with just the grapes, biyaya had a pic of the cocoa already ( and the other pic they had was grapes)

I want to wait until at least tomorrow to post in case mimi feels left out, if you can't post tomorrow I'll post on your behalf. :)
Thank you so much for getting the grapes!

Last edited:
tbh, I'm on the side of thinking it may, in fact, be fine

actual violet is more closer to what's normally referred to as pink, while what we typically call violet/purple is really closer to indigo

and to that end, I can clearly make out all 7 colors, with this in mind

Last edited:
Back