• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

"How Do You Want Your Eggs?"

• Total voters
The real question is what is my least favorite? (Hard boiled, but even then, still tasty-- especially in deviled eggs).
I love a good English Scramble (French style is too runny and American is a tad too dry). I love the mouth feel of the curds.

I voted for sunny side up, because I have fond memories of a street cart in SEA that served them with a banh mi baguette. That yolk with a little soy sauce is a heavenly salt / umami bomb. Now I'm hungry at midnight...

Omlettes, scrambled, hard boiled, deviled (if that counts) and I think fried. Idk what it's called, but it's when the egg can still be wet and drippy in the middle (and cooked to a proper internal temperature) but soft and solid on the outside. I love eggs, esp with cheese and hotsauce on it.

I love eggs all ways, but my favourites are soft boiled or poached with the yolk still runny.

soft boiled so i can cut the yolk and spread it in the rice or bread or whatever else i'm eating with it

I love basically every style of eggs, except for eggs with a hard-cooked yolk, and scrambled eggs that are too runny.

If it’s plain, I really only like fried egg whites. The yolk never really seemed appealing to me. I will eat the entire egg if it’s mixed together and in an omelette or on a sandwich, though. I’ve never tried them scrambled.
I used to like hard-boiled eggs, but only the white. I don’t really eat them anymore though.

I mostly eat omelettes or fried eggs (and scrambled eggs if I mess up my omelette lol). I like my omelettes fluffy, and for my fried eggs I tend to fry both sides of the egg, I like the top of the yolk to be cooked whilst the middle is still runny inside 😋

In certain meals, I love eggs runny like sunny side up or poached, paired with things such as rice, sausage/bacon, kimchi or toast! I do love runny yolk 90% of the time.

Other meals I prefer eggs hard boiled such as in salads/sandwiches or for ease of transportation (like camping).

Eggs overall are so versatile and as a poor college student who recently graduated, they're a lifesaver for varied and healthy meals!

Depends really. I like eggs in general but they go great different ways in different things.

I love soft boiled in my ramen. I like a poached egg on my ramen stir fry. I love hard boiled in thit kho. For american style breakfast and if I have toast, I like sunny side up only if I make it at home...otherwise at restaurants I'll do over easy because I don't think most places do sunny well. I like tamagoyaki from time to time especially with a nice bowl of miso. Omeletes are good too but I probably do the least because it's hard for me to finish since they're pretty filling.

So I guess...all of the above. :x

Hard-boiled and chopped up in tiny bits, only way I can eat them cause the white gets such a soggy rubber consistence ;x

I like scrambled eggs the most, especially when they're fluffy and soft. I also like hard-boiled eggs and omelettes. I like sunny side up eggs too, but I don't like the yolk because the smell sticks to my mouth and I also hate it when the egg yolk is runny. That's why I often make over hard eggs and I flip them so the yolk is hard.

This is going to sound silly but I don’t like eggy eggs 😆 if we are talking about just eggs then an omelette or frittata. If it includes anything made with eggs then I want cake 🍰😊

I basically like all varieties of eggs except sunny side up and over easy. the yolk is much too runny and nasty imo.

I don't have a preference as long as it's cooked. And I don't want the yolk left runny. No sunny side up/over easy. Yuck.

I lived in Japan for a few years and the Japanese have certain dishes that include raw egg. Sometimes raw egg is also used as a sort of dipping sauce for noodles. No. Just no. I can't handle the slimy texture of uncooked eggs, especially the yolk.

I sometimes eat vegan and have fake eggs, like tofu scramble. But on the rare occasions I do eat real eggs, I like scrambled or in an omelet. One of my favorite hearty breakfasts to have when eating out is a vegetarian skillet with scrambled eggs, hash browns, and veggies. Yum.

Deviled is my absolute fave so by simpler extent hard boiled. I often eat hard boiled eggs in the morning at work as they are easy to prepare ahead of time so I just have to simply crack them open.

I also don't mind omelets the added goodies inside always add a nice additional flavor. After that I suppose scrambled is ok on occasion.

Over-easy with a nice, crispy fried bottom is perfection. The top of the yolk is cooked into a white instead of the clumpy, clear coating. The bottom has a nice crunch to it, and the yolk is still runny for yummy bread dipping

I voted for hard boiled and sunny side up, wish I could change my vote. I recently developed some kind of intolerance, I can still eat products made with eggs like cake and I can also still eat them hard-boiled, but every time I eat eggs cooked any other way it makes me sick to my stomach.

it's so weird how something like that can develop out of nowhere. although tbf I kinda stopped liking eggs (other than hardboiled) like a year ago lol.

Back