How do you like your eggs? 🍳

My favorites are 6, 8, and 9. I really like scrambled eggs, especially when they're fluffy and cooked well with butter. I'm also a fan of omelettes. Normally, I like my eggs with ketchup and black pepper, though I prefer to eat them when they're cooked simply and without any meat or condiments.

And yeah, I agree that runny eggs are gross, especially when the yolk is watery - yuck!

Scrambled, fried, or over easy. Yummy. I think poached, too?

I like scrambled with cheese added. I haven't tried any of the other kinds except for omelette. I liked that too, possibly more than scrambled, but I've only gotten to have it a few times.

i’ll eat eggs in pretty much any way they’re served, but i especially love hard-boiled eggs, fried eggs (for fried egg sandwiches), and omelettes with cheese, onions, bell peppers and tomatoes mixed in! i also love scrambled and sunny-side up eggs, especially if i’m eating them with toast; dipping toast into sunny-side up eggs, or piling some scrambled eggs on top of each slice is *chefs kiss*

I haven't tried the soft boiled egg yet. Hope I can try it one day.

I tried the rest of them, and they were all good! My favorites are hard boiled and scrambled. Deviled eggs, omelettes, bibimbap, chilaquiles, yum!

This might be weird, but in some days, I like eggs with ketchup. 😅

The funny and great thing is... that I like my eggs in any format!!!!! : D

9 (over easy) but the first half of the cooking is done in the style of 3 (fried)

I've gotten fantastic at flipping two eggs at once without breaking the yolks 😎

Scrambled is my favorite way to have eggs ^--^

I love eggs in all their forms but if I am making them at home I usually go for over easy (9) or soft boiled (4) but with an even softer/runnier than what is shown. The egg yolk is my favourite part so any time my egg falls apart while cracking it into the pan or I accidentally cook the yolk all the way through then I am sad.

I only eat eggs hard boiled or scrambled. If they're cooked any other way I won't eat them.

Fried, scrambled and soft boiled

Scrambled, but I don't like the one in the picture. I've noticed that restaurants cook them that way too. Are they supposed to look like that? And how? When I make them at home the egg is all broken up from the spatula cutting into it, and there are pieces of white shown. I like to add salt and pepper as well, otherwise they just taste bland.

Scrambled, but much fluffier than that. Not sure if the video is still available but there used to be a great little tutorial for it by Ramsay. I don’t find the creme fraiche to really add much though.

I think I would be fine eating runny eggs but I still have too much fear of salmonella from eggs ingrained in me. Honestly the way I cook steak is probably likelier to give it to me lol. Plus Australian eggs are a lot less likely to have salmonella because they don’t wash the healthy coat of bacteria off and in general I think our birds are healthier.

I like my eggs cooked in most ways, but if I had to pick then it'd be scrambled. Every time I've failed to make a sunny side-up (which is pretty much every time), I just resort to scrambling the egg, which works out in my favor anyways.

Fried, sunny side-up, over easy, and omelettes are really good, too. Honestly, as long as the egg is cooked, I'll eat it. XD

Back