• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you watch reality competition/game shows?

Do you watch reality competition shows?

• Yes, I often do

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Rarely

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Only one in specific

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Nope

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Oh my god, I remember G4! When I was 7 or 8, I would secretly stay up past my bedtime just to watch the Japanese version of the obstacle-course competition show Ninja Warrior. There were video game shows as well for the XBOX360/PS2/PS3 era of consoles, but never really got into them unfortunately.

Ninja Warrior made its way to America later on, but by then I had lost interest in the genre, and the authenticity was sort of lost. Oh well, G4 was fun while it lasted.
I loved Ninja Warrior too! Makoto Nagano was my favorite and I was so psyched that he won.

They also showed a “Women’s Ninja Warrior” that was more balance-based obstacles. That was interesting, too.

I like cooking competitions. Right now I'm watching Spring Baking Championship. They have a different one for each season

I hate any shows of the "reality" kind. None are really real and are scripted. The "reality" game shows are just as bad as "reality" tv series.

I love Jeopardy (Trebek Era).. I don't mind watching Wheel of Fortune. I used to loooooove watching Project Runway but I haven't watched any since maybe season 7 or 8??? I also love that dumb baking show on Netflix called Nailed It

Back