How do you like your eggs? 🍳

Soft boiled or a sunny side up! I love any kind of eggs but I don't really like hard boiled eggs (I find hard boiled boring to eat lol).

I’m not sure what it’s called but there’s this type of egg made exactly like a fried egg except you whisk the egg yolks so most of the fried egg is yellow. I usually have it more than normal fried eggs.

Edit: just looked it up and it’s called a Thai omelette.

Last edited:
I like mcmuffin eggs, over easy, fried, and scrambled...probably in that order!

Fried or scrambled, both make an easy lunch and pretty healthy. I don’t mind boiled with a sprinkle of salt

i think they're all good but over easy/medium, fried, and scrambled are my faves

for me it's scrambled or over easy but the yolk has to be cooked fully through! i didn't grow up eating runny/undercooked eggs so the texture kinda freaks me out. even i'm trying to make a "fried egg" i flip that thing over several times until it's cooked through. i can eat hard boiled eggs too but they're not my favourite!

for me it's scrambled or over easy but the yolk has to be cooked fully through! i didn't grow up eating runny/undercooked eggs so the texture kinda freaks me out. even i'm trying to make a "fried egg" i flip that thing over several times until it's cooked through. i can eat hard boiled eggs too but they're not my favourite!

quoting myself here because yesterday for breakfast, i was making my version of a sunny side up egg (basically an over easy egg cooked all the way through) and i thought it was done but after setting my plate up and cut through the egg to check and it was still "underdone". the yolk wasn't runny at all, just kinda jammy right in the center while the outside of the yolk was done. i normally would have just tossed it back in the pan for a few mins but figured i'd give it a go! it's silly but i thought of this thread and thought why not give the jammier eggs a try 😂 and i did and it was pretty good! i don't know if it's cause i seasoned it nicely for once ( i can never get seasoning just right....) but i think the lack of "runny" yolk makes it or breaks it for me

also i was yesterday years old when i learned that what i basically made was an "over medium" egg vs the "over hard" egg i'm used to :blush: i didn't realize the terms were interchangeable when referring to how the yolk is cooked

Back