How Do You Like Your Eggs?

"How Do You Want Your Eggs?"

• Total voters
I like eggs cooked in a variety of ways! Scrambled or fried are my favorites, especially with or on toast, but I also enjoy omelettes and hard boiled eggs.

i personally enjoy sunny side up eggs, especially when the yolk is still runny. but id take a poached egg with hollandaise on an english muffin any day! soft boiled are extremely good as well, especially when their paired with something like ramen. i could eat eggs all the time, honestly i wouldn’t know what id do if we didn’t have them anymore.

I love eggs in every form, but scrambled and poached are my favourites and what I eat the most of.

I loved scrambled eggs! I am open to try other forms of it but I am very biased towards scrambled lol I might be relatively surprised though if I tried something new!

I love eggs! My favorites are scrambled, omelette, and poached.
Recently I've been cooking poached a lot - I like it that way if I'm eating rice or if I'm eating instant ramen with cheese. I cook an omelette if I want to add bell peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, etc. I cook scrambled eggs if I'm content with just seasoning and garnish on them, and having other food ingredients on the side.

Last edited:
I love eggs. I'll have them cooked in any way or form, they always taste good to me. I prefer when they are boiled that they are not too runny (especially the whites) or too hard (in reference to the yolk) but other than that, not too fussed. I can be fussy about other types of food but generally, I am easy-going about food as long as it is cooked/made at some level of quality. For the sake of the thread, I voted hard-boiled, poached, scrambled and omelette as my favourites from the options in the poll.

I LOVE deviled eggs and over-easy eggs! I'll eat them pretty much any way though 😋

Back