MiniPocketWorld

🌺🦥🌺
Bells
White Hyacinth
Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
nsr7etn8lql51.jpg

🥚 I know there is more, such as the omelette that is missing or over medium, over hard, but share how you like your eggs! 🍳

6, 8, and missing.
I go for scrambled, hard boiled (needs to be warm) or even omelettes with veggies in it.
Runny eggs or goopy gross me out 😐

my favourite's defo scrambled (6) on toast with smoked salmon, though it's also pretty great without it. prefer with a lil' bit of milk in terms of concoction-making. also a fan of fried eggs and omelettes but they don't compare imo

i tried eating poached (5) and over easy (9) this year and they’ve become my favorite.

all i used to have was scrambled and i hated it bc i thought it was flavorless. i used to hate eggs in general until i tried poached and over easy, i was reluctant to try them at first because i had the idea that they were gross and undercooked, but once i did they completely changed my opinion on eggs.

3, 5, or 9. I love poached/over easy on things like toast, veggie skillets, and benedicts. Fried on sandwiches/breakfast sandwiches.

I don't like the taste/texture of boiled eggs, and I find scrambled eggs are often a disaster unless they're perfectly fluffy. Even then, not my preference. My dad does some kind of microwaved scrambled egg magic during the holidays that is pretty good though!

Fried or poached usually.

Although I do hard-boil half a dozen eggs every Sunday and take one in my lunch box each day. Cheap and easy protein source.

I love an omelette with mushrooms and peppers 😋 i don’t like eggs that look like eggs if that makes sense? 🤷‍♀️ I know, I have issues 😂💜

Omelettes are my favorite, filled with cheese, mushrooms, and veggies.

Deviled eggs are great too. My mother-in-law makes the best deviled eggs every Thanksgiving.

I also like fried, over easy, and hard boiled eggs. I've never tried poached eggs, but I think they look good too.

Really, I like every single one of these. If I'm eating the egg just as it is, I'll usually go with a fried or over easy. But I also enjoy them soft boiled (especially with ramen) and poached over vegetables. I also enjoy mushroom and veggie omelettes from time to time.

Eggs are great because there's virtually no meal that they don't make great companions with. Fried fish? Fry an egg and put it on top. A very simple and effortless way to immediately escalate the flavor of an already delicious dish. Hamburger? Add a fried egg. It's messy, but it makes a hamburger go from good to great! A soft-boiled egg is an essential topping for ramen, but you can also make a sunny side up or over easy egg for yakisoba, udon, or other noodles and it will be divine.

I don't have a problem, and I do not require an intervention.

I love fried eggs but not if the yolk is runny - it needs to be just set but not over hard (over medium I guess?) I always say "I don't want to get salmonella" - lol

I like soft boiled eggs in ramen

I like scrambled egg "patties" but not scrambled eggs when they are all over the place. That ends up tasting like the pan they were scraped around in. But on breakfast sandwiches I like eggs scrambled just enough to make a square or circle patty to be able to get both the egg yolk and egg white taste in all of my breakfast sandwich.

I am quite picky but baked sounds good even though I've never tried it.

I love soft boiled and poached eggs. Also quite like fried eggs with a runny yolk (but hate the egg white part of fried eggs). I can't stand scrambled eggs somehow, they just taste too "eggy" 😅

I eat eggs a lot. From the picture, mostly 5, 6 and 9. For my diet, I've been eating more egg whites so scrambled egg whites have been my thing lately. I also love french toast, arepa con huevo, egg salad and deviled eggs but those aren't on my diet 😅

I like mine over-easy or poached egg. The oozing egg yolk on top of a breakfast rice meal or bread is the best part.

Over-easy eggs paired with beef tapa and garlic rice just hits the spot! 😊

I prefer them scrambled or hard boiled. I liked them scrambled with black beans and rice or just by themselves as hard boiled. Scrambled on bread as a sand which is also quite tasty.

On two piece of toast with some fried bacon and sausage. I'll really eat them any way.

Really if you prepare any egg, food, or meal correctly it will taste pretty good. There are so many people who mention how they hate certain vegetables and it's because their parents/whomever just steamed the stuff. That doesn't have much flavor to it if they don't use seasonings. Same applies with how an egg is prepared (especially scrambled)

Like that #6 scrambled looks like a crime. Looks like someone squirt mustard out and took a pic lol.

Back