• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like or dislike grapefruit?

Do you like or dislike grapefruit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When they're good, they're amazing. A-tier fruit! But oh gosh when they're bad... 🤢

I will eat them. Sometimes I eat them with sugar and sometimes I don’t. It just depends on my mood.

I honestly can't remember whether or not I've had grapefruit before. I feel like I might have sampled it at some point, but I'm not certain. Despite generally being a fan of most fruit, it feels like I may not like it? Though that's honestly just a hunch. It probably isn't something I would go out of my way to try, lol.

yuck! Nope, I don't like grapefruit. At least I didn't when I last had it around 6 years ago... Maybe I'll give it another go sometime?

i don't think i've ever encountered a good grapefruit. is that even possible? they all taste bitter and gross to me. i do not get the appeal of bitter fruits in general.

I like some grapefruit flavored drinks but the drinks have other fruit flavors mixed with it. I don’t think I like eating grapefruit; I haven’t had many chances to try it though. I may have tried it once when I was a kid.

Back