How do you like your eggs? 🍳

this is so hard lol i love eggs.

i guess fried over-easy or soft-boiled and marinated with beef in a korean soy sauce mix (like chinese tea eggs!).

both go well with rice for breakfast! especially the marinated eggs. soy sauce and egg and rice is such a G.O.A.T. combo.

and not really an "egg preparation" and more of a "egg involvement" but stir fried egg in a fried rice is also a favorite egg.

Craving a good scrambled egg rn thanks to the photo in OP 🤤

every single which way! there are no bad eggs! though i do have a fondness for marinated eggoes yummm

1690806406297.png

I like them green and unredeemed.
I like them in all their forms ! But an omelette with rice is still my favorite.

I prefer to have them without oill these days so either poached or hard/softboiled. Or ig I am feeling extra fancy (aka less lazy), I do like to pan fry a bunch of veggies and crack an egg over it, kinda like an omelette just, more veg than egg and no cheese so it ends up more like scrambled.

Honestly, I have them any and every way!

When I make them for myself, though, it's almost always over-easy on avocado toast

I prefer any and all omelettes and scrambled eggs with tomatoes (this is a traditional Chinese way of eating eggs).

I cannot do any sort of runny or liquid-y eggs. I want them to be completely solid. Scrambled eggs that are curd-like in consistency make me want to scream. I will eat fried eggs over hard.

Sunny-side, scrambled, hardboiled, deviled, etc. I'll eat the egg regardless of how it was cooked.

I love eggs! My favorites are poached, scrambled, and omelette. I like poached on toast, skillets, benedicts, and rice. Scrambled with meat or smoked salmon. Omelette with cheese and veggies. I also like over easy with fried rice.

poached over everything... i love the liquid-y feel of it and it just tastes so good on avo and toast. it melts in your mouth and is deliciousss

Nowayayds? Soft boiled.
When I was younger (like 15 / 16yo) I ate scrambled eggs pretty much every single day. But one day I threw up from it and now I am extremelly scared of eating scrambled eggs :ROFLMAO:

sunny side up and fried eggs are the elite forms of eggs.
i do love some scrambled eggs now and then though!

over easy for breakfast, fried hard with ramen, or just hard boiled (soy sauce eggs) with rice. scrambled eggs every now and then too.

I like them soft boiled and sunny side up the most. Soft boiled is good alone, in cup ramen, on salad, on toast and sunny side up goes well with kimchi fried rice and avocado toast.

Fried or Scrambled. I also prefer my eggs with confetti inside them during easter.

Back