• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hair Length

How long is your hair?

• Bald

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Short

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Medium

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Long

Votes: 31 34.8%

• Total voters
A few months ago, my hair was cut slightly below my shoulders, but it’s growing out. (That reminds me, it’s almost time for my haircut!)

I have very thick, wavy hair (thanks, genetics!) which I’ve always worn long, but lately I feel like I need it cut shoulder-length or close to it.

It's hovering just above my butt and I hate it. I really need to find a new place to get my hair cut, but ~anxiety~. My preferred length is around my shoulder blades.

is about halfway down my back, currently. so medium or long, depending on how you critera it. gonna say long though, personally

My hair is quite short. My partner cuts it with clippers every 2-3 months. I tend to let it grow until it gets a bit more floppy and starts to creep over my ears, but pretty soon I’m cutting it off again. I cut my hair off in 2016 and was INSTANTLY much happier. I really like the crisp feeling of short hair, plus the freedom of never having my neck touch my hair again—I have a hard time imagining myself ever growing it any longer.

I usually cut it pretty short and often let it grow to a decent medium length, like a lot compared to how I cut it before cutting again after like 3-4 months! (Also my boyfriend cuts my hair! He has gotten really good at it. 🤣)

I’m not sure if it counts as medium or long. Sometimes I wish my hair could grow super long but I know that’d be a pain to deal with.

my hair is pretty long right now. it's about waist length. i'm planning to get a trim soon but just been lazy to get myself to the salon 😩

I think mine is between medium-long, I want to cut a few inches off before summer though buuuut I’ll probably put it off and never do it 🙃

I like to keep it short around chin length. My hair was longer for about a year or so, but I had to cut it. Doesn’t feel like me.

I have shoulder length hair. Always wanted long hair growing up, but soon realized long hair doesn't suit me at all. Plus long hair gives me sensory nightmares!

My hair is always just below my shoulders and thats as long as I'll ever let it grow simply because I have fine but thick hair which makes it heavy (the longer in grows) and harder to maintain in general.

at the moment the back of my mullet is nearly down to my shoulders, so medium rn! think i'd like to grow out my mullet further (just below my shoulders maybe). my fringe needs a small cut because it's started to cover my eyes

Mine is kind of short, kind of medium...around that range. I want to get it all cut though so I don't have to worry about it. Honestly, I need to shave too...my beard is annoying lol.

I have medium hair right now, and I really wanna grow it out. It’s grown a lot in the past year. When I cut it again I think I’m gonna get a shag/wolfcut. My dead ends are screaming to be trimmed 😭

Dude with long hair here! Currently over a foot long, below my chest. This is a bit longer than what I usually like, but I want to try cutting it differently and I don't know how exactly I want it to look. So I just keep letting it grow out until I decide on something. Oops.

my hair is very long.. its kind of hard to take care of wnd my mom insists on me not cutting it, though id like to, even if just a bit shorter..

Back