• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hair Length

How long is your hair?

• Bald

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Short

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Medium

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Long

Votes: 31 34.8%

• Total voters

Corrie

Let the sun shine in!
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
White Hyacinth
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
White Cosmos
How long is your hair? How long do you usually like to keep it?

Mine's medium length. It's a bit past my shoulders but for the summer I'm gonna get it cut just above shoulders to keep cool.

My hair is currently to my shoulders and kinda shaggy

my hair length is currently 2 inches below my armpits, so I think it's long? I usually like to keep its length somewhere between where I'm at now and my armpit area. I don't know how else to explain my hair length. ๐Ÿ˜‚

mine currently is just below my armpit, but i just had a big chop - before it was about mid boob length lol. i used to always get it cut to just below my shoulders, but i've been preferring having it long recently. the only issue with that is i always go ages between getting haircuts and so by the time i get round to it i have to cut off more than i would originally intend to keep it healthy haha

I am old and some of my bodily components are failing but my hair still grows rather quickly.My hair is long and currently I look like a Hispanic version of English television presenter James May.I will be going to one of those hair cutting establishments soon.

GettyImages-1094600904-0ccc937-s.jpg

James May(non-Hispanic version)

shoulder length right now, I prefer shorter hair but too lazy (and broke) to go to the hairdresser

I have short hair!!! I feel so free when it's short. I cut it short for the first time last spring I think...? I have an awful memory lol but before that I had always kept it long. It was down to my belly button and "short" to me was having it at like, ribcage level.

I slowly started snipping it shorter, I went to a collarbone length and then the next time I went in I went straight for a bob. I feel so cute with short hair honestly!! I can't do fun braids or intricate hairstyles anymore but to be honest I never really did. I miss being able to braid it or putting it in curlers before bed but otherwise I'm really content with short hair. I work with toddlers so I found when it was long I was just scooping it back into a pony tail a lot so it wasn't getting in their faces so I wasn't taking advantage of the length.

medium length? i think. it's above my shoulders & i don't think i'll let it get much longer but i also don't like short hair on me so

Mine's medium/long at the moment, somewhere between my shoulders and mid-back. I've had really long hair for most of my life and it was down to my hips when I was a kid, but I cut my hair really short when I was a teenager and I've been experimenting with different lengths since then. I think I prefer it long though so I'm currently growing it out a bit longer!

My hair is somewhat long, down below my bra strap, but really thin.

I've kept my hair around this length for years now. It's the best hair length for me, I think.

mid back! but im currently trying to grow it out to be thigh length. i used to be able to get my hair done to my tailbone in a year in a half from shoulder length, but ever since i started dyeing it, it's been taking forever. i've been growing it out since 2019 and it's not where i want it :<

i think mine is pretty long, the longest layer goes down to my lower back but i am planning to get a trim soon when i get my highlights redone

It's currently about as long as the little dude in my profile picture and that feels long, it's all relative but I guess it's just short.

I've thought of growing it longer several times just to see how it'd look, but as soon as it reaches its current length I start to get annoyed by it. I have to keep it away from my eyes and it goes everywhere when it's windy, I honestly don't know how people put up with it lol

Itโ€™s between short and medium. I keep it like that because Iโ€™m naturally curly and I hate having a poof.

Back