• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help! Message for one of my collectibles keeps getting cut off?

CometCatcher

Birb will bring you sweet balloons!
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
I'd really like my sweet feather to have a light pink heart, white heart, and light blue heart (which I know doesn't really show properly, since the heart colors are new, on most consoles, but still, the hearts are there, at the very least, as squares) at the end of its message. I have successfully achieved this before, with this message:

Screenshot_2024-03-08_at_1.31.47_PM.png

I wanted to make it cuter and change it up a bit/add a kaomoji, and now, I keep struggling to have that last light blue heart be included! It keeps getting cut off when it sends. Does anyone have any idea? Is the kaomoji messing it up/the length too long? I'm so confused since I was able to make it work before! I know I could try a different type of heart color, but I really wanted light blue, especially knowing I was able to make it work before...

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 11.21.02 AM.png

💙 that's so weird! I've seen a collectible that had the entire bee movie script on it so your message shouldn't be over the limit. I tried to make a post with a pink heart at the end of it earlier today and it just didn't show up even after editing it back into the message. My guess is that it's a forum-wide issue? Maybe it's specific to the hearts or just to emojis at the end of the messages, idk. 🩵

edit- Ok! i just tested something. I put a blue heart at the end of my message here it disappeared. But when I put any other, non heart emoji it stayed? So it looks like it's a heart-exclusive issue. The heart also stays if you put a non-whitespace character after it. It was super weird. Maybe try getting the message resent with the hearts coming before the kaimoji until the issue gets fixed.

💙 that's so weird! I've seen a collectible that had the entire bee movie script on it so your message shouldn't be over the limit. I tried to make a post with a pink heart at the end of it earlier today and it just didn't show up even after editing it back into the message. My guess is that it's a forum-wide issue? Maybe it's specific to the hearts or just to emojis at the end of the messages, idk. 🩵

edit- Ok! i just tested something. I put a blue heart at the end of my message here it disappeared. But when I put any other, non heart emoji it stayed? So it looks like it's a heart-exclusive issue. The heart also stays if you put a non-whitespace character after it. It was super weird. Maybe try getting the message resent with the hearts coming before the kaimoji until the issue gets fixed.
Oh, odd! Is it only with the light blue and pink hearts, I wonder? Could you do me a favor and send my new sweet feather message for me? I want to try to change the order of the hearts to make white last. If no go, then I'll try kaomoji after.

A special sweet feather that tastes like cotton candy. Also, trans rights. ( ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) 🩷🩵🤍
Post automatically merged:

Oh, odd! Is it only with the light blue heart, I wonder? Could you do me a favor and send my new sweet feather message for me? I want to try to change the order of the hearts. If no go, then I'll try kaomoji after.

A special sweet feather that tastes like cotton candy. Also, trans rights. ( ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) 🩷🩵🤍
Sent it to you with the new order, and seems like it works somehow! It's just the light blue and pink hearts.

Last edited:
Oh, odd! Is it only with the light blue and pink hearts, I wonder? Could you do me a favor and send my new sweet feather message for me? I want to try to change the order of the hearts to make white last. If no go, then I'll try kaomoji after.

Post automatically merged:

Sent it to you with the new order, and seems like it works somehow! It's just the light blue and pink hearts.
Sure! I've sent it back with the new message and it looks like it's working now! I'm glad we could get it fixed.
1710264546649.png

Back