• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hair colour

I'm fine with my natural color. It's dark brown and I have no complaints on the style, either.

My hair is dark blue. My natural color is almost black. I started dying it back in high school because I had terrible teeth, and my hair color drew attention away from them. Normally I’d be known as the person with bad teeth, but then I became known as the person with blue hair. I ended up keeping it dark blue after fixing my teeth. I liked the color and it’d feel weird having a different color.

i keep my natural hair color as well which is black. i've dyed my hair in past and the upkeep/salon maintenance is too much. plus hair coloring at a salon is expensive. every now and then i do get the urge to dye my hair but i don't think i'll be using bleach that's for sure.

my natural hair color is copper so i don't really feel the need to dye it since that's already "colorful" enough for me and it tends to be even brighter in the summer. i'm indecisive enough when i get it cut, despite knowing short hair looks good on me, let alone doing something like dying it a completely different color lol. i don't think anything else would really suit me anyway.

i'm not very adventurous with my hair but i also haven't had my natual hair colour since i was about 18, i get highlights put through it and so i'm pretty blonde, i have thought abt going a bit darker though recently

haven't dyed it cuz i don't know how to and i'm too scared of damaging my hair.
if i ever do end up dying it, i kinda want a skunk stripe though. maybe honey blonde or something copper, like my mom.

I have medium/dark brown hair. My facial hair is mostly brown but has blonde highlights for some reason.

I mentioned this recently in the photo thread, but it gravitates from blonde to brownish. Depends on the weather and often my exposure to sun. I'm okay with it, and I'll probably never dye it. I don't know the first thing about that anyways.

I love my natural hair color! It’s a darker red. I don’t want to dye my hair because I’m afraid of causing any damage, plus i’m not a fan of the way it looks when it starts fading out. However, I do love colored hair and i just wanna have a bunch of wigs someday. Pink would probably be the main one I’d wear ^^ I can switch it up day by day that way too!

My natural hair colour is a mix between blonde, brown, and red. I love it. It'll suck when I go grey and have to dye it.

I've never dyed my hair, even as a washout dye or streaks. Nothing.

My natural hair color is black, and I like it! I don't dye my hair because I don't want to damage it and I think my natural hair color suits me best anyway. The only time I've dyed my hair was in middle school when I got red highlights. It required a lot of upkeep and my hair was damaged. If I had to choose which color to dye my hair now, then I'd choose ash brown!

Very dark brown; always wanted to try dip-dying it (purple or magenta) or highlights, but been too busy and forgetful to give it a go.

My natural hair color is dark brown, which is what I'm rocking with for the past few years now! Though when I was younger, I used to dye my hair quite often. I had golden streaks, red streaks and also full red hair, purple streaks, silver streaks... lol I also dyed my full head of hair jet black too.

I don't bother dying my hair nowadays though! Now that I'm older, I actually have a really cool (imo) grey hair streak. My grey hairs only grow from one part of my head so now I have a natural grey streak haha

i like my natural hair colour, it's a nice chocolate brown! but i bleach the bottom half for a cute peekaboo effect

I'm not totally sure what my natural hair color is, I had dark blonde/light brown hair as a kid but wanted it to be a bit darker and dyed it auburn in eighth grade, and ever since then it's never looked as light as it did before even after going long periods without dyeing it. I think light brown is the best way to describe it now which I like!

I have naturally dark reddish brown hair. I stopped coloring it about a year and a half ago to see where the gray goes but am itching to color it again lol. I am actually about to chop off 10 inches tomorrow!!!! (My hair is almost to the small of my back). I ready for shoulder length layers again.

i used box bleach when i was in high school because i wanted to go blonde but it never turned out the way i wanted it to so i was always unsatisfied (though i made several attempts even into college). i also went for a dark rose color once but it faded really quickly.

once i actually started making money i could spend (and because i had a coworker who talked me into it) i started getting my hair done at the salon for full highlights and i've been maintaining it for over a year now. the last time i went to get it done i went pink but that's since faded and i think i'll stick to regular highlights for a bit.

i'm tempted to let it grow out and go back to my natural hair but the other half of me still wants to gradually keep going lighter, plus with all the money i've already spent on it, it would feel like a waste to dye it back so i have my next appointment next week.

I like both natural and unnatural hair colours equally! My natural hair colour is very dark brown, but I’ve also dyed it purple and black!

My hair colour now is still black, but I definitely want to dye it again! I’m not sure what colour to do next, though. I’m leaning towards dark blue, but I’d also love to do pink or get rainbow bangs! The possibilities are endless 😭

Back