• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hair Length

How long is your hair?

• Bald

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Short

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • Medium

Votes: 33 37.1%
  • Long

Votes: 31 34.8%

• Total voters
I just cut my hair short and it's amazing! I dislike having long hair sooo much, it's such a hassle to wash. My hair also becomes flatter than a row of weeds when it's long. Love bobs. Really want a pixie.

I dislike having long hair sooo much, it's such a hassle to wash.
same, I had long hair for 21 years and once I discovered I'm nb/trans I cut it short. now I can't imagine ever having long hair again. short hair is easier to wash, easier to manage and keep healthy, doesn't get tangled, and most importantly, doesn't turn into a kraken when I'm driving down the road with my top down 😂

My hair is quite long. It reaches my lower back. My hair is curly so I’d be curious to see how long it would be straightened, but that’s way too much work and time consuming to do with my hair.

Back