• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Group Mission: Delegate a Representative!

Now I personally don’t do any of that space walk stuff - I just do the maths so you folks don’t crash into the sun and burn (you’re welcome) but regardless of my job here I’m just proud to be a crew member on the International Space Cetacean !! A place where working hard and looking cute can go hand in hand :) !
IMG_1705.jpeg

It seems word has spread across the galaxy that the ISCs are the most awesome team! I met this ISC fangirl alien today and when she heard about the cabin rep vote, she really wanted to be part of it.

PkMOEtj.jpg

The dress was not designed by me. The little flag design is the same as the discord one I made :>

Here is my outfit!

We don’t see it unfortunately in this angle but the custom design kimono (not made by me) features whales on the sides and the back.

F3CkMniaEAE6P7v

Kimono whale design, Creator ID: MA-1078-9274-1063
Handheld flag (not made by me either): MO-1699-M5LC-57NB

Back