Group Activity: Design Our Flag! (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Participation points
flag.png

Hi everyone! Just a quick reminder that our final flag will have to have an aspect ratio of 2:3 (e.g.: if the height is 400 pixels, the width should be 600 pixels). I didn't check this for all the posted flags, but please be aware that if your flag gets picked we are going to need a version of the design that fits this!

The currently popular designs fit this rule and I am not asking everyone who submitted so far to update their entries, but any of you making further flag designs may need to keep this in mind. Thank you! :D

I've noticed that Kaylee's flag hasn't been approved. I think I might know the reason, but to be sure... just why? :unsure: It's funny and pretty! Not going to argue your decision, leader/s, only curious.

Also, can we submit more than one design?

I've noticed that Kaylee's flag hasn't been approved. I think I might know the reason, but to be sure... just why? :unsure: It's funny and pretty! Not going to argue your decision, leader/s, only curious.

Also, can we submit more than one design?

Kaylee's design has actually been approved! It just got so many reacts that the 'accepted' one got buried, and it's no longer showing. It's a side effect of having this many different reactions.

1628840527631.png

Also, please stick to one design only! Thank you!

Kaylee's design has actually been approved! It just got so many reacts that the 'accepted' one got buried, and it's no longer showing. It's a side effect of having this many different reactions.

View attachment 391179

Also, please stick to one design only! Thank you!

Ha ha ha ha! :LOL: When you're so much liked that it overwhelms you, graphic description. Be happy, @kayleee!

Here's my submission! (Click for full size version).
I am already in love with the @kayleee's Katrina and @BungoTheElf's classy orb-on-crystals, so I thought I would have fun with this. The backdrop is inspired by Van Gogh's The Starry Night and I can make another version where Timmy and Tommy have a full grass skirt, if this is too risqué. LOL
I can also remove my signature, since I just realized a signature was not required on the entry rules...

I had the same sort of idea as kayleee but she did it way better. Here's my worse flag for the participation points though. Opted for the starry background that appears when Katrina's determing your fortune, partially to differentiate and partially because the less drawing I have to do the better since I'm not good at it. :p

hHY6SZc.png

I had the same sort of idea as kayleee but she did it way better. Here's my worse flag for the participation points though. Opted for the starry background that appears when Katrina's determing your fortune, partially to differentiate and partially because the less drawing I have to do the better since I'm not good at it. :p

hHY6SZc.png
It looks like the crystal ball is a mouth that is singing (or maybe screaming) and tbh I absolutely love it

Here's my submission! (Click for full size version).
I am already in love with the @kayleee's Katrina and @BungoTheElf's classy orb-on-crystals, so I thought I would have fun with this. The backdrop is inspired by Van Gogh's The Starry Night and I can make another version where Timmy and Tommy have a full grass skirt, if this is too risqué. LOL
I can also remove my signature, since I just realized a signature was not required on the entry rules...

WHOA, that's an awesome piece, mate! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back