• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Charles teammate is Evan, I'm getting paranoid about Toads, he might be playing us

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMO, Evan not confirmed

Fyi there’s fires near where I live, and people are being evacuated across town. My school just announced it’s closing tomorrow. So I’ll probably be unavailable for a little while here.

Fyi there’s fires near where I live, and people are being evacuated across town. My school just announced it’s closing tomorrow. So I’ll probably be unavailable for a little while here.

Yikes, stay safe Evan :( hope everything will be OK

Surprisingly enough, no murders occurred during the Night.

However, it seems someone decided they were gonna have some fun overnight.

They brought in a ****ING CRANE.

Who the **** brings in a crane?

Like, I'm even at a loss, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, it seems like they took PunchyDaHufflepuff's bed and hoisted up into the sky, with Punchy still in it.

Punchy is still alive, but he can't exactly jump off, otherwise he's going to die.

Unfortunately for everyone else, he's too high up for anyone to hear him, so he's of no real help anymore.

PunchyDaHufflepuff's Role PM:

xCleb said:
You are a Citizen! Your objective is to eliminate all parties hostile to the Town.

Day 3 has begun! It will end Saturday, December 9, at 11:00PM EST, or when a majority vote is reached. With 7 living players, it takes 4 votes to reach a majority.

Not really. You said that you’d real analyze the thread and post your thoughts. Really haven’t seen anything to significant in the thread since my ISOs

how sure are you that I am town? percentage wise?

Dolby you said you will explain why toads is town during D3?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and right now, I am sussing Chele again because of resemblance to Tina's play in BOTW...

Back