Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Dolby you said you will explain why toads is town during D3?

There was a caveat attached to that...
I really don’t want to say why I townread the two without input and consent from both you and Toads due to fear of retribution

I really don’t want to say why I townread the two without input and consent from both you and Toads due to fear of retribution

dafuq you gonna say about me

You mean you don't wanna be modkilled...Im thinking you townread us because there is something in your wincon about us? True or False?

Look, are you cool with me saying what I’ve known and pretty much nobody else except maybe Vanessa has found out despite obviousness for some time

uh yeah go ahead. I thought you were detective tbh

uh yeah go ahead. I thought you were detective tbh

Wait
Are you serious
I thought that you were detective who got town on Bianca
You were like sorting all of day two

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Cleb, the vote threads closed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Softing

lolololol, I thought you were doing it to keep from getting killed

Then why’d you back off Bianca? The misspelled parties thing was sus as **** and didn’t mandate backing off of townreading in any way

Then why’d you back off Bianca? The misspelled parties thing was sus as **** and didn’t mandate backing off of townreading in any way

I believed it, and don't think it the way she brought it up was sus

Dolby, either toads pocketed me that moment or

he got what I'm saying which I'm not saying because he already said it...

I can see why though toads would think Dolby is detective

Clearly I'm not mafia though, because if I thought dolby was cop I would've killed him last night

Tbh, Dolby is always a night target for mafia...so I was thinking Dolby said he is TP so he will not be killed, and eventhough he was joking about doc protecting him, might be hint of truth to it.

Clearly I'm not mafia though, because if I thought dolby was cop I would've killed him last night

I still townread you, but that could easily be faked in the same way Bianca’s “aprties” could be faked

Tbh, Dolby is always a night target for mafia...so I was thinking Dolby said he is TP so he will not be killed, and eventhough he was joking about doc protecting him, might be hint of truth to it.

No
I’m not town
Please stop saying this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Either those things are true or Dolby/Toads are team together and this is all charade

Tbh, that’s be so great lol
Me and him manipulating the thread, creating fake softs and communications to clear each other

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, I’m lost now. I’d say that Toads is still probably town, Chele is probably town, as with Vanessa. Was really balancing this all around Toads being cop tbh

or dolby is saying he is survivor to explain why he isn't being killed at night, when the real reason he isn't being killed at night is because he is mafia

or dolby is saying he is survivor to explain why he isn't being killed at night, when the real reason he isn't being killed at night is because he is mafia

Oh come on
I’ve already explained why that’s dumb multiple times

well now I'm thoroughly confused... if there is a detective, I hope you can give us some sort of insight into this. Because its mylo and we need any information.

I thought dolby was saying he was detective when he said i was 100% confirmed for no real reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh come on
I’ve already explained why that’s dumb multiple times

anything is possible and if anyone could pull it off its you

Back