• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Can we just lynch Seroja now and then she doesn't even need a replacement
I'm honestly so confident she is scum

Looking through Zendel's posts to glean some clues.

Here he says he's most afraid of Ness in his question answers

He beat up on Punchy and Nightmares quite a bit before Punchy outted citizen, and before he strong tl'd nightmares for meta. He remained skeptical of Punchy though from the looks of it

His last scumlean/lock before dying was Bianca/Dolby...overall it makes a lot of sense that Zendel died if Dolby is scum, since Dolby could have felt threatened...though a couple people were sring Dolby before he outted...

Speaking of Dolby, he said that I followed the lead of a TP I clearly don't trust. I went with the dedenne lynch because I felt she was very likely scum...that's it. I can choose to agree or disagree with the supposed TP's logic, but that doesn't mean I think he's more or less likely to be lying. I can have two thoughts at the same time. I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

I'm gonna add to this because it's kinda outdated and address the part revelvant to me

Btw I'll be making a post on Seroja because I have a few problems with her so far.

I'm busy right now and I likely won't be too active tomorrow, I will probably make time though.

December is a killer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah it could be explained better but I get what you mean so it's okay.
This was Zendel's last post before dying, saying that he was in process of looking through Seroja.
I still think Vanessa is town, her tone mixed with her recent posts gives me reason to believe that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Need to look into Seroja's posts so I'm going to do that now.

Also Dalby I'm a male not a "they".

- - - Post Merge - - -

And for goodness sake just town lean me already, I think I have earned being town read by virtually everyone in two games by now after all the crap you guys have thrown at me. lmao.

I may or may not be in a weird mood today.
And we have this as well. His last structured reads were two days before, but given his relative silence since then (he made a full structured reads list that basically came to the same conclusions as that you have listed, so the non-inclusion isn't relevant). So I'd say that really it's more implicative of Seroja/Nightmares than me/Bianca

Now tbc, Evan, I don't think that you're a especially likely teammate for my two pushes rn, but you came into the thread, didn't say anything about your vote, and began questioning me on my claim. Yes, you did leave a reads list six minutes before night end with Dedenne on it, but you essentially left the difference between Bianca and Dedenne unexplained and it seemed like you were just following where the wagon was going.

Also, saying I'm mafia killing Zendal here in this is straight up dumb(I'm assuming that's what you're doing). I've already explained why it makes no sense to claim surv as mafia in a setup that's expected to end in LYLO rather than MYLO(which the setup is leading to). If you think that I'm hostile third, that's fine, but you'll have to be able to justify it

Everyone is townreading you rn, so I want people to not count you out just for that

Well not everyone because you obviously have your doubts
But sure, I get what you mean. Fair

I doubt it'll get to the extent where I'm lynched, so idc too much

Also, I agree with Chele, I think Zendal was killed because his death probably doesn't strongly implicate anybody on the mafia team despite what I said in response to Evan

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because he could be scum

Yeah, but why can he be scum

Oh wow stuff happened. I think I'm going to vote Seroj, because I could possibly see her being Bianca's partner because of this post:

I went through all of Bianca's posts and have cited the ones relevant to my read here

Why are you all misspelling Zendel's name? smh

- - - Post Merge - - -

For my day 1 sus, I have Punchy and Nightmares up there...

first post of the thread, Bianca susses the two most sussable people in the game. To be fair, I did as well

he said to Punchy....

Well thats all I have really for sussing them together. Maybe I took Nightmare's we're in this together in the wrong context but maybe it is right context too lol

Trying to put Nightmares/Punchy on a team based on what I deemed a jocular comment. After how extensively the two fought in thread, I can't see them on the same scumteam tbh

Am I lynched yet?

Not paying much attention to the thread and posting when she's involved in discussion...typical play tbh and I don't know if it really tells me much about her alignment. Later on implied there could be a TP with blue...lolwut.

I could see a possible toads/Dedenne combo team

The timing of their scumlean posts on me is one minute of each other lol and the fact that you stated that there is a change of heart in toads read of Dedenne made me feel there is a possible combo team here at work.

Posted about toads/dedenne (which we know is at least half wrong now) and then offered explanation only after being dinged for not doing so. Bianca typically doesn't explain a whole lot of what she says so the fact she felt she had to do so here is kind of telling.

I don't believe in townlocks because look what happened last micro Game. Y'all had Ness as townlock and he turned out to be the las scum.

I said Vanessa is scum as we all know , the chance of a replacement being scum IS VERY HIGH....and she replaced Ness.

I've never seen Seroja before as scum so Im biased towards her being town

Punchy is town I believe, but then again if there is a safeclaim, its going to be "CITIZEN" which is what he put in bold....

Bianca reiterates a lot this point of uncertainty about townlocks, which makes sense but also strikes me as a truism to toss out there to appear helpful. She again goes after VaNESSa for replacement reasons, which is terrible reasoning but par for the course. She gives a pass to Seroja and 180s on Punchy due to the Citizen claim, basically sheeping town's opinion regarding Punchy.

Chele reminds me of Tina in BOTW...very thorough reads (which is KUDOS)... I wanna townlean her but like Tina, she could turn out to be mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan is less argumentative and less conscious (and this to me is concerting--as town,he tends to be more defensive)
Townreads a widely townread player and casts slight shade on yours truly, basically mimicing majority opinion again as people seem to be either slight town or scumreading me but not taking a very strong position either way.

If it is worth it, I realized what he meant when Ness said he townlocked Punchy because he said something ,and I saw Punchy said something about being a citizen. I didn't realize it after Dolby's ..Much earlier than that.

And Deddene is town so by association, evan, I am town too!

Are we reading the same thread? I'm pretty sure Bianca only mentioned the Punchy citizen proof long after the time period in question. If this is really the case, then why did Bianca only discuss the citizen proof THEN? Rather suspect and I see this as opportunistic

also, while I did have dedenne/bianca as a possible team, just because dedenne flipped town, does not confirm Bianca. Most of town sussed Dedenne anyway

True except for Chele, she is playing like Tina's play in BOTW that's why I am wary of townreading her entirely.

and may I ask (since I am citizen/town), what would your new assumptions be once its confirmed I am town?

Forced, but trying to generate discussion, which is a net positive I guess.

damnit I was gonna use misspelling of parties to prove I am citizen, but i thought it was just a typo on your part because Dedenne had the parties spelled right and now Zendel's is spelled aprties....

Toad immediately follows this up with "Bianca's town" and proceeds to townlean her for meta and this. I guess I can sort of see it maybe? I'm not sure a misspelling can be used to prove alignment...FTR mine has a misspelled parties.

I townlean the following people actually:

Vanessa
Toads

VaNESSa because he in earlier incarnation, recognized Punchy's townlip.
Toads because he got what I think that I thought he got.

I am not townleaning Punchy though because again "safeclaims"

Flip flops on punchy, VaNESSa, and toads. Holy moly

That leaves me with Chele, Dolby, Seroja, Evan, Punchy and Nightmares

Nightmares- I think i am 50/50 on her. She is playing like Waffles sometimes.

Punchy- I am leaning towards town, but that townslip could be safeclaim 80% town with a hint of 20% scum

That leaves the four I am going to scumlean

Dolby- Dolby's play is nonchalant and might be townish but remember Silent Dolby is dangerous Dolby
Chele- her playstyle reminds me of Tina in BOTW. (and Tina was mafia)
Amazon- when he's town, he's more defensive i guess
Seroja- I will put Seroja here because I don't want to be blinded by always townleaning her (which is not hard to do coz she my girl!)--but girrrll i hope ur not scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think it was Ness if I am not mistaken, sorry Dolby if I am!

And Dolby i think couldnt be it because he has mafia in his pm role?

complete 180 from D1, now she townleans her two main scumleans from D1, and is scumleaning FOURRR people in a game where maf scumteam is 2. Hmmmmm I don't like this one bit.

Overall, after this ISO, I conclude that Bianca is a slight scumlean. She is acting like she usually does and has some townish tendencies, but the inconsistency and lack of well-thought out reads is concerning to me. Furthermore, toads instant "Bianca is town" has me a bit uneasy. I can see Seroja/Bianca or Toads/Bianca as possible teams, with Bianca's last scumreading of Seroja as a distancing measure. Literally the only reason she gives for Seroja is "I'm scumreading you because I don't want to get hoodwinked," which is a ****ty reason to read anyone as scum.

Bianca is town, I wanted to lynch her but she has confirmed something (granted it's exploiting the host but she brought it up not me) that I can confirm. Something no way she would be able to know if she wasn't town

Bianca is town, I wanted to lynch her but she has confirmed something (granted it's exploiting the host but she brought it up not me) that I can confirm. Something no way she would be able to know if she wasn't town

What if scum has a misspelled "parties" in their roles as well? What then?

Oh you addressed it.... Idk why she would bring it up out of nowhere if she wasn't town

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if scum has a misspelled "parties" in their roles as well? What then?

1. I don't think we should be talking about this
2. Usually they just get the name of their role claim

I reeeally don't get the "damnit I was gonna use misspelling of parties to prove I am citizen, but i thought it was just a typo on your part because Dedenne had the parties spelled right and now Zendel's is spelled aprties" post

It's weird that Bianca would wait so long to say this info, and just conveniently say it after Zendel's PM was posted
Also any mafia player could just say that **** too, it doesn't even prove anything... unless I'm confused, which could be the problem here, seeing as I don't get what she means that much

- - - Post Merge - - -

What does this post even mean? There's no point confirming something and then not explaining it, because I'm not just gonna take your word for it

- - - Post Merge - - -

unless you mean the PM thing??

Oh you addressed it.... Idk why she would bring it up out of nowhere if she wasn't town

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. I don't think we should be talking about this
2. Usually they just get the name of their role claim

Fair, don't wanna risk mass MKing

my last word on the matter is that we have conclusive evidence that "parties" was spelled both correctly and incorrectly in two CITIZEN rolepms, so the fact Bianca mentioned it only after Zendel's rolepm was posted is sketchy and seems forced. "Dammit I was gonna use an ironclad defense, now I can't LEL"...when that defense wasn't ironclad and is disproved by the facts we have now.

This corroborates with my point about the Citizen thing. If Bianca supposedly knew what Ness meant with citizen, why did she persist in scumreading him, and why did she not say ANYTHING about it when she claims she knew what the citizen issue was about?? If Bianca knew about the parties misspelling, it's a really weird time to only be bringing it up NOW when typical Bianca probably would have posted about it in the thread D1.

I see her bringing that up as town, not mafia. Mafia has a million other things on their mind, so I don't think she would pick out that minute of detail and phrase it like that if she was mafia

Well if Bianca can claim her PM said that after it was proved by Zendel, then so can I

Guys my PM misspelt parties, u gotta town read ya boi

I'm gonna add to this because it's kinda outdated and address the part revelvant to me

This was Zendel's last post before dying, saying that he was in process of looking through Seroja.

And we have this as well. His last structured reads were two days before, but given his relative silence since then (he made a full structured reads list that basically came to the same conclusions as that you have listed, so the non-inclusion isn't relevant). So I'd say that really it's more implicative of Seroja/Nightmares than me/Bianca

Now tbc, Evan, I don't think that you're a especially likely teammate for my two pushes rn, but you came into the thread, didn't say anything about your vote, and began questioning me on my claim. Yes, you did leave a reads list six minutes before night end with Dedenne on it, but you essentially left the difference between Bianca and Dedenne unexplained and it seemed like you were just following where the wagon was going.

Also, saying I'm mafia killing Zendal here in this is straight up dumb(I'm assuming that's what you're doing). I've already explained why it makes no sense to claim surv as mafia in a setup that's expected to end in LYLO rather than MYLO(which the setup is leading to). If you think that I'm hostile third, that's fine, but you'll have to be able to justify it

I think you have a point regarding your claim actually. I think having a SK in this setup would be hella imbalanced, and unless you sat on your kill last night, you can't be SK. Furthermore, the last hostile TP role you were was pretty unique, and I doubt Cleb would use it here.

Sure I posted my reads before night with dedenne and switched, but I was reading the thread beforehand and getting the feeling that dedenne was scum. You can say I just followed the wagon, but I tried to deduce my own conclusion based on what Dedenne had said.

Back