• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Generic Mafia (Endgame - Dormant Serial Killer Wins)

Toads, Dolby, I was joking, he's town.

You need to work on how your "sense of humor" comes across in games like this

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP Zendel
Did nightmares ever explain why she's voting for toads

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'd be interested in seeing a reads list from Seroja, along with anyone else who hasn't posted one at all or since the beginning of the game (Seroja is the first person off the top of my head I haven't seen one from, unless I missed it)

Out of spite mostly I guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

We do need to think about if nightmares is trolling to keep confusion as scum or if she is genuinely this annoying/misguided

You need to work on how your "sense of humor" comes across in games like this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Out of spite mostly I guess

- - - Post Merge - - -

We do need to think about if nightmares is trolling to keep confusion as scum or if she is genuinely this annoying/misguided

Nope I'm genuinely ********, nothing scum about it
As I and other's have stated, this is how I play town lmfao

Also ree bye Zendel

I townlean the following people actually:

Vanessa
Toads

VaNESSa because he in earlier incarnation, recognized Punchy's townlip.
Toads because he got what I think that I thought he got.

I am not townleaning Punchy though because again "safeclaims"

That leaves me with Chele, Dolby, Seroja, Evan, Punchy and Nightmares

Nightmares- I think i am 50/50 on her. She is playing like Waffles sometimes.

Punchy- I am leaning towards town, but that townslip could be safeclaim 80% town with a hint of 20% scum

That leaves the four I am going to scumlean

Dolby- Dolby's play is nonchalant and might be townish but remember Silent Dolby is dangerous Dolby
Chele- her playstyle reminds me of Tina in BOTW. (and Tina was mafia)
Amazon- when he's town, he's more defensive i guess
Seroja- I will put Seroja here because I don't want to be blinded by always townleaning her (which is not hard to do coz she my girl!)--but girrrll i hope ur not scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought Dolby recognised it first, not Ness

I think it was Ness if I am not mistaken, sorry Dolby if I am!

And Dolby i think couldnt be it because he has mafia in his pm role?

I townlean the following people actually:
Toads because he got what I think that I thought he got.

This sentence messes with my brain lol
I like that Bianca is actually putting efforts into reads now though. I would feel a little bit uneasy lynching her today.
And Nightmares, Dolby mentioned the slip first but Ness dropped Punchy to a townlean first, iirc
Also why do you want to lynch Toads?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca do you believe Dolby's survivor claim?

A silent Dolby is a dangerous Dolby
But yeah, I caught the slip first

Nope I'm genuinely ********, nothing scum about it
As I and other's have stated, this is how I play town lmfao

Also ree bye Zendel

Well its also a fairly easy meta to mimic, so I'm not going to fall for it as easily.
Also I've said three times to stop using that word... now you're just doing it to patronize me and its not funny at all, please stop

Bianca I townread now after this connection we have had.
Seroja I'm scum leaning more as her play feels off from usual
Dolby I think I understand what he is saying so I'mma leave him alone
Nightmares could very well be mafia, I don't think we should write her off so easily. The fact that she is so cognizant of her ****posting ways and wants us to just believe it is disconcerting
Evan is a meh... I want to go look at some people's posts and views on zendel day 1 as I feel like probably mafia was very distant to him, yet decided to kill him since they didn't have strong ties to him. I may lose this thought process though if I'm not seeing what I think I will see

Well its also a fairly easy meta to mimic, so I'm not going to fall for it as easily.
Also I've said three times to stop using that word... now you're just doing it to patronize me and its not funny at all, please stop

I suppose that's true, but it'd be a dumb idea as everyone susses me for it...lmao

RIP Zendel. I definitely think the kill makes sense since he was rather uncontroversial with most of us.

I see more people townleaning Bianca and that renews my ISO efforts, tbh I should replace out this game but we only had one replacement soooo the show must go on

Zendel said he was ISOing Seroja but that never got finished before he died so I'm going to pick that up. I think I want to lynch her today. This is my first ISO ever so bear with me if it sucks.

Seroja said:
Sorry didn't mean it boo. I'm reading your reads list now. Honestly I'm so glad I signed up for this game cos it has so much quality content I'm crying. My fav new player is hands down Punchy :hearteyes:

I will need to reread the thread again and try to set aside bull**** from actual content. With so much **** posting it's hard to discern who's genuinely crapping and who's trying to blend in, but I do have a few ideas.
Left out the RQS because I didn't find them relevant. Punchy mentioned he thinks she was trying to pocket him by saying he's her favourite player and honestly I think he has a point.

Seroja said:
Sorry for poofing again, was at a family gathering and stuff. So before I go to bed let me just provide some thoughts (btw I didn't reread the thread cos of real life stuff so, going off the top of my head here goes)

Town leans:
- Chele seems like obvious town. They remind me of Amanda (i miss her) in her first game.

- Nightmares mainly because of her frustration at Punchy's messy votes. I think she had only been scum once or smtg? I've never read her scum game but unhelpful town is her town style alright.

- Punchy because he's my fav player. Aside from that, seems to be playing like the first game he played.

Null leaning town

- Dolby. I would have put him on town lean but he seems to be less paranoid than usual this game which is holding me back from doing so, for now.

- Ness seems like he's trying to pick fights a lot. I dont remember him being like this as town :thinking: but he gets so easily annoyed in this game. I like his reads though mostly cos I agree with them somewhat.

- Zendel. So overly verbose. Please cut down on your use of adjectives and get to the point. Also stop getting so frustrated over the littlest things, it's tiring to read them every single game you're in. Null because he's hard to read, leaning town a bit because I can see the effort he put into finding scum, even though some of his efforts made ppl think he's piggybacking etc. I miss playing with u too btw!

Null

- Toads hmmm all the latest games I've played with you you've been scum, so I don't really remember how you play as town anymore. That said, it's true you haven't picked a fight with someone yet, and you haven't acted all confused so I'm not auto scumleaning you, yet. Putting you on null to be careful.

- Dedenne. You agreed with Dolby that you're less anxious this game. Is it because you've gotten used to playing mafia? What was your alignment in the previous game? I might have missed it if it was mentioned in this thread. Anyway among the ****posters, I agree with the rest that you were the only one who didn't post anything of value at all. At least the others did provide their thoughts on certain things in their own way. Was it because you were busy? Or because you didn't know what to say?

- Bianca. Hmm always an odd one. Town play has always been confusing imo. I need to read more from her.

- Evan. Now Evan had posted some great content. But imo this in not alignment indicative for him. He's always been great at generating content as both. I was wary because of this
*posts*
Seems like backtracking a bit. But he could just not notice that lil bit at first which is totally plausible. That being said I'm just being paranoid cos of what happened in Bianca's micro game called From Sojourn to Freedom. In that game, Waffle said something about her role pm that other town players picked up on and Evan pretended to know about it as well. And we got fooled good lol.

(Btw I don't really like how the word garbage is being used a lot in this game? Or has that been going on in mafia games lately?)

If you were to ask me my pick for scum team, I'd say Evan/Dedenne. For one Evan had her on scumlean but didn't really explain why aside from saying she's useless, two he didn't know who to put her with in a scum team. Since he scumleaned the other ****posters he gotta throw her in as well you know, dont wanna stand out and stuff.

Just my two cents. Good night!
I missed this post originally which is why I said she never posted a reads list but looks like she did post one. Imo most of the reads seem kind of....indecisive? She didn't really take a firm stance on any of the players except for Punchy (again saying he's her favourite...kind of overdoing it) and Chele, her townleans. She just stated facts about them and kind of went back and forth. Evan and Dedenne were understandable scumleans but Dedenne was also the most commonly scumread at the time.

Seroja said:
I'm on mobile right now but will be at my computer soon. Just wanna quickly ask @dedenne: you said you were busy and didn't wanna ****post any more than you did?? What does that mean? Does that mean you literally had nothing productive to say? No insight, thoughts, reads at all? All you could do was ****post? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also Dolby why did you decide to claim survivor? Is it because you're busy and have no time to argue with ppl who scumlean you?
Again mostly going after Dedenne. I believe Dolby said why he claimed survivor before. Like I mentioned with the toads post, could be she just missed it, or maybe she's trying to ask easy questions to seem helpful.

Seroja said:
eod is in half an hour and I still don't know who to vote. my own lynchpool is dedenne and bianca. I'm more sus of dedenne but can someone quickly fill me in how she behaves as town. was she also not helpful like this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @toads who would you vote?
Wants to lynch Dedenne and Bianca, the two easiest and most scum-read targets. I've commented on the toads question before and she said she just missed his vote and wanted to make sure which is believable, but still...

Seroja said:
hmm I find it weird that you could possibly tell that the word citizen refers to town in punchy's post tbh. I woulda just thought he was playing with words.
Idk I knew something was off with the word "citizen" right away. And the "I woulda thought he was playing with words" sounds like she didn't know "citizen" was a thing. Because she is scum perhaps??

Seroja said:
Lol this is so cute. Anyway yeah that was a weird post. It's sus because of the way you worded it. The fact that you only caught it after dedenne's role pm was revealed was 'weird'.
In response to one of Nightmare's posts sussing her. I liked her points against Nightmares, but I didn't really like the tone of "Lol this is so cute". Sounds like she is trying to discount Nightmares' opinion so nobody takes her sus on her seriously. Also Seroja said in a previous post that she found it weird Dolby knew that "citizen" referred to town, but here it sounds like she expected Nightmares to pick up on it? I find this kind of contradicting.

Hopefully this is helpful. I definitely still want to lynch Seroja after doing this. I didn't include every post, just the relevant ones.

Looking through Zendel's posts to glean some clues.

Ness, mofo had me totally fooled last game.

Here he says he's most afraid of Ness in his question answers

He beat up on Punchy and Nightmares quite a bit before Punchy outted citizen, and before he strong tl'd nightmares for meta. He remained skeptical of Punchy though from the looks of it

Strong Town Leans

Nightmares

Weak Town Leans

Ness

Null

Toadsworthy
Dedenne
Chele
Seroja
Evan

Concerning

Dolby
Bianca

Scum Lean

Punchy

His last scumlean/lock before dying was Bianca/Dolby...overall it makes a lot of sense that Zendel died if Dolby is scum, since Dolby could have felt threatened...though a couple people were sring Dolby before he outted...

Speaking of Dolby, he said that I followed the lead of a TP I clearly don't trust. I went with the dedenne lynch because I felt she was very likely scum...that's it. I can choose to agree or disagree with the supposed TP's logic, but that doesn't mean I think he's more or less likely to be lying. I can have two thoughts at the same time. I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

Seroja has requested a replacement. If you're interested in playing, please PM me.

Who's replacing out?

I'm asking myself the same question; maybe Cleb saw that I wanted a replacement?

If I could be replaced out that'd be great; I'm gonna try to keep playing until one comes along though. I don't think my schedule is conducive for me to be active enough in this game going forward though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh it's Seroja :lemon:

:thonking:

Back