• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Founder's Day Shop Update: New Flowers, Characters, and Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both Lobo and Mint in my town, I might get one or even both of them. Happy belated birthday!

Aww Happy Founder's Day! Thanks for the bells too, I really need em rn ;_; So many collectibles to get...

Happy Founder's Day everyone! Thanks for the free bells and collectibles. :)

wait what

edit** oh i clicked the link but i dont need 50 bells. who has less bells and missed out on the link

Last edited:
Happy Founder's Day! And thanks for the TBT.

But I wished that the letters were restocked.

Happy founder's day tbt!!! I've enjoyed every minute on here! Great job staff! You guys are fantabulous!

thank you for the celebratory bells.

and happy Founder's Day!

i hope you guys are serving some refreshments from these guys to the staff later at the celebration at BellTree HQ:

age-gate-logo.png

Thank you, the staff, for once again creating many lovely collectibles for us! I love these roses, and I love that I was able to obtain all of the seasonal flowers! Most likely, all of the seasonal flowers lol. I'd still love to see the occasional rare flower here and there. I'm really crossing my fingers for a Jacob's Ladder, or some Dandelions! The character collectibles are also very lovely, and I'm excited to see where they go from here. I may have to skip out on Lobo and Mint, but I LOVE Jack, and Pave is also super cute! I might hold out on displaying my blooms, since I adore these candies, but I cannot wait to use them!

#Flowerpower

Yay, thank you for the bells! As much as I love pave I'm going to refrain because I'll need tbt for villagers that I want the most :blush:

And yes, of course, Happy Founders Day!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH, and thank you for the BTB! It took me a bit to realize I skipped right over the link hehe. Very kind of you <3

I'm all set on the collectibles I have ATM, but thanks for the 50 bells! ^0^ Happy Founder's Day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back