Founder's Day Shop Update: New Flowers, Characters, and Birthstone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought both Mint and Lobo... Since they're both significant villagers to me ;-; my poor TBT.
I'm still unsure about displaying my Mint though, I don't have her as often as Lobo does and I'm only getting her since she's my very first snooty and one of my very first Amiibo card.

I have two questions:

1. Do you guys think that these collectibles will return in the future, or possible even new villager collectibles entirely?
2. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO DARN EXPENSIVE?!?!?

1. I see no point in starting them if we're just gonna have Pave, Lobo and Mint.

2. Because Justin wants more TBT :D

Looking forward to villager collectibles in the future! Predicting the future ones (At least next few waves) will include Rosie, Stitches, Bunnie, Fauna and Hamlet since they're more 'iconic' villagers. Also, Coach is extremely iconic and should definitely be in the next set! :p

not sure what villagers i would want to buy outside of my top faves, and i font have any tbt anyhow.
the ones i would definitely try o buyt would be Lolly, Fauna, Freya, Monique, Rizzo, Ribbot, Drago, and Tank.

altho, i would think dat KK Slider collectible would be up next... he universal...

I never bought a collectible before but I can't resist getting Mint and my Birthstone. :3 As for Lobo, I think Cheif and Wolfgang are way better xD

P: Aw dang, topaz is my birthstone but I can't quite get it. Should have stopped lurking for so long and actually joined earlier so I'd have enough TBT by now :0

P: Aw dang, topaz is my birthstone but I can't quite get it. Should have stopped lurking for so long and actually joined earlier so I'd have enough TBT by now :0

But youre so close to 299 bells already! :) just keep posting, maybe sell some things...I'tl be really hard to get that stone later on c:

Am I the only guy that wanted more mushroom collectibles?

Also, Cant wait until Skye collectible :3 (that is, if it ever comes out)

Damn, I just realised I missed the tulips...
WHY is there so many collectibles these days... They should change their name to consumables xD

But youre so close to 299 bells already! :) just keep posting, maybe sell some things...I'tl be really hard to get that stone later on c:

Thanks for the encouragement + advice! P: I actually made an offer to someone for something with most of my bells but if they don't reply I'll get the stone!

Last edited:
is there a timetable for the next set of character collectibles to be in the shop (the way the flowers are on a timetable)?

:::lays wager on Franklin for Thanksgiving next week:::

is there a timetable for the next set of character collectibles to be in the shop (the way the flowers are on a timetable)?

:::lays wager on Franklin for Thanksgiving next week:::

I second this! I'd love to see a Franklin collectible! He's one of my favorite event NPCs, mainly because I love the harvest set so much! Also maybe a Zipper T. Bunny for Bunny Day?

this forum needs a thumbs down option for posts like that.
Ah you're right silly me, they're also in other Pokemon games like Pokemon Red, Pokemon Green, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon Firered, Pokemon Leafgreen, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon XD, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon Soulsilver, Pokemon Black, Pokemon White, Pokemon Black 2, Pokemon White 2, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Sun and of course Pokemon Moon. Might have forgotten a title that has the very lovely and very classic red and white ball, but I think that is a very comprehensive list.

Tom.

No.

LOL imagine if they added a premier ball collectible on these forums that you got after buying 10 pokeballs.
That would be neat, but that would require us to *gasp* restock. :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back