• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 2.7.24 - Twenty Years of TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, well looks like we're going to be making dishes with our fruits. Mine is.... a Mango Pear Crisp. Never had it before, but I found it when looking up what dish a pear and mango could be used for. 🍐 🥭

i'm not being serious btw

Alright, well looks like we're going to be making dishes with our fruits. Mine is.... a Mango Pear Crisp. Never had it before, but I found it when looking up what dish a pear and mango could be used for. 🍐 🥭

wait that actually looks so good

I now have a mango . I like the mango better then the pear.

I'd be up for that. I'd experiment with that. Pecan crusted baked cod with lemon zest and a side of cherry pie.

Was hoping for banana but lychee is pretty good! I'm so curious what the second fruit is for.

Oooh posting to see my 2nd fruit!
Post automatically merged:

Well darn. Was hoping for bananas or lemons!

I am so curious, people!! We need to know what is going on!!

Edit: omg the durian icon is a corn on the cob. 10/10

Does anyone not realize they can just look in their profile to find out what their fruits are?

(I mean I totally get why you want to post, for the TBT gains, but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back