Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the desert/rags look that the fest apparel has. I just don't like the electric/mechanical parts of it. If they just made apparel like that as like a new market place set, without those parts, I'd buy a lot of them.

Even so, I grabbed a couple extras of the apparel and just tried to cover up the gears/chest part of it. Made a new scavenging crew for my lair c:

Apparel looks great! I haven't gotten much time this fest so I don't have copies of anything yet LOL. I'll probably end up doing a mad dash at the end like last time :'>

Havent really been doing much in this event besides buying and reselling apparel and vista, not much good stuff this year.

Apparel looks great! I haven't gotten much time this fest so I don't have copies of anything yet LOL. I'll probably end up doing a mad dash at the end like last time :'>

Oh my god hi I haven't seen you in years ;;

Yeah it's alright I guess but yeah lighting and plague are my least favorite holidays since they are so restricted... Like yeah steam punk and strawberry jam with muscle tissues :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also lol I think I need to change my username on FR everyone seem to think I'm from Portugal/Brazil or fluent in the language xD

Like yeah bruh I can understand a bit and know some words/phrases but that's it lel

Oh my god hi I haven't seen you in years ;;

Yeah it's alright I guess but yeah lighting and plague are my least favorite holidays since they are so restricted... Like yeah steam punk and strawberry jam with muscle tissues :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also lol I think I need to change my username on FR everyone seem to think I'm from Portugal/Brazil or fluent in the language xD

Like yeah bruh I can understand a bit and know some words/phrases but that's it lel

It's been a long time! I haven't really been on TBT, but I've been trying to stay on FR :D I feel obligated to like Plague since I was in it for such a long time, but I'm also partial to Arcane now ~

It's been a long time! I haven't really been on TBT, but I've been trying to stay on FR :D I feel obligated to like Plague since I was in it for such a long time, but I'm also partial to Arcane now ~

Yeah I was there too, but I dunno... I think I actually prefer Light aesthetics and, yeah Plague skins are so much restricted (they've always been so I wonder why they let us make skins/accents at all) and idk, I prefer the Light forums generally.

Been in Arcane as well and I liked it but I missed all the dom stuff :p

Actually more on here, TBT nowadays rather than FR

Not really.. .they are almost the same colours so they more look like a nice addition. Could have understood if it was some cryface lace though :p

Okay my clan is just slowly dying BUT I just came back temporarily for a few commissions for some motivation and inspiration and finished up this one... I realized it was my first time drawing a female coatl (okay I haven't drawn an FR dragon in literal months but, it was cool to draw a dragon whose gender I've never drawn before? I still have yet to draw all of them haha)

czjoDail.jpg

Last edited:
Okay my clan is just slowly dying BUT I just came back temporarily for a few commissions for some motivation and inspiration and finished up this one... I realized it was my first time drawing a female coatl (okay I haven't drawn an FR dragon in literal months but, it was cool to draw a dragon whose gender I've never drawn before? I still have yet to draw all of them haha)

what a great drawing!!
did you use a program, or is it pen and ink??

nice drawing :0

ughh sometimes i just wanna sell all my dergs and start fresh but i'm too attached to them... (they are a buncha music fandergs so yee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back