• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread [Registration: 8/15 - 8/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
is anyone else not into the skins?
there are some pretty cool accents. but other than my lame progen fam, ive pretty much selected dragons for their appearance, so i'm not looking to completely cover them up...

My snapper I just got specifically so he could wear Tuna's winning design Pixie and Whisper!!!

Everyone should send her a VM to congratulate her: ssvv227

is there... like... no dom battle... again this week???? why?? please?? these *******s have been sitting here for WEEKS WHY IS THIS PLEASE JUST TELL ME THEY HAVEN'T SET UP YET OH GOD

(this is what i get for being stubborn and greedy kek)

I did a quick eyeball of your lair, it looks like you have 24 fodder adults in the back? They eat 3 food points every day, which you could sell for like 40-60t per point. They're costing you 2880t every day you keep them. That's close to 20k per week in lost profit. Just exalt them when they have a bonus and save yourself cost of feeding them.

Also Dom schedule is here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1913926

Dom watch has a new thread every week, so keep an eye out for them. : D

- - - Post Merge - - -

My snapper I just got specifically so he could wear Tuna's winning design Pixie and Whisper!!!

Everyone should send her a VM to congratulate her: ssvv227

HECK YEAH THIS ONE WAS SO GREAT

Remember when I impulsively bought a dragon priced for 90,000 thinking it was priced at 9,000??? TT__TT I FINALLY MADE MY TREASURE BACK AKJDNGDJ I never want to play tidal trouble again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My latest purchase

going to change her tert to underbelly

Also she is beautiful as is but omg with the underbelly @_@!!!

I did a quick eyeball of your lair, it looks like you have 24 fodder adults in the back? They eat 3 food points every day, which you could sell for like 40-60t per point. They're costing you 2880t every day you keep them. That's close to 20k per week in lost profit. Just exalt them when they have a bonus and save yourself cost of feeding them.

Also Dom schedule is here
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1913926

Dom watch has a new thread every week, so keep an eye out for them. : D

GOD THANK YOU i was wondering if there was a thread where i could find a schedule of some sort but i was never able to find it -_- i'm incapable. thank you. rip

sigh :c i guess you're right. i'm just super stubborn lmao,,, and i was sort of under the impression that there was a big battle every week or every other week or so (and maybe there is and the festival just sort of got in the way) so yeah.

also ssvv that skin is gorgeous ugh <3

Haven't really played much lately, just doing my dailies. I don't have a ton of treasure, so it's kinda hard to get stuff done. I got an Ambush from Pinkerton's today, that helps a ton for stoning my next lv. 25.

help ; v ; this guy feels, idk, smallish, and incomplete? not sure how to make him look better - looking for suggestions! I like my dergs to look more "full" ha, if that makes sense...

if it helps, his role in my clan atm is of a healer.

Last edited:
17fca65c95d17e6f2afc2925d4074603.png

FINALLY HIT MY GOAL AAAAAAAAAAA

I WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAVE THIS MUCH DRAGON MONEY EVER EVER AGAIN

In a couple of hours it will all be gone and I will be so so so poor. .-.

But for now...

*ROLLS AROUND IN PILES OF MONEY*

But for now...

Drool...at money & Gems xD Happy spending

But for now...

what're ya gonna do with it?

we gotta know!!!

HERE'S THE FIRST STOP ON MY TRADE SERIES:

For those of you who are unaware, this is a 5 digit Gen 1 Imperial. It's a pretty rare thing, just a distant pipe dream for 99.9% of FR players. And now there's one in my lair.

I never thought it would happen in my lifetime, and yet now it's here and it's not even the final stage.
Life is amazing that way.

oops-- i've had my first bloodlines mixup; bought a derg at AH without checking the scrying geneology page, and now i can't mate her as intended with the male in my lair (a same grandparent or something?). at least i only wasted 12k. hopefully i won't make that mistake again!

hey guys, i have a set of the festive favors for sale here for tbt on the tbt marketplace board. let me know if you are interested.

also, check out this sweet accent i got for ShanXiongxin:

oops-- i've had my first bloodlines mixup; bought a derg at AH without checking the scrying geneology page, and now i can't mate her as intended with the male in my lair (a same grandparent or something?). at least i only wasted 12k. hopefully i won't make that mistake again!

oh boo that sucks! I've not run into that problem yet... I wonder what the odds are? ; v ;

I let my energy bar get to 82% and now my seafood is down ;; The perks of having an imp hoard *sigh*

I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HERE HE IS IN ALL HIS GLORY~
My perfect 3 Digit Plague Imperial with bonus Plague colors toooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back